The Smogon Factor - Round 1

Huh well. I was planning to record my entry around this w-e since I was supposed to be back home (I even asked the hosts when the deadline would be before joining) but as you may have heard, some volcano erupted in Iceland and the cloud of ashes makes any flight over the Atlantic impossible, so I'm still unable to record anything for now. I should be back around tuesday depending on timezones, but I can't be sure...

I'd love to stay in the game but if I have to be subbed out, I'll understand - I let the decision in the hosts' hands.

You can probably guest submit bucky. talk with AM or jumpluff

Edit: Ace Matador/jumpluff: I have to be subbed out. My computer is down completely, and idk when I will be able to record again. I was going to tonight, but things happened and idk. I would like to guest submit and sub in for people in the future, but at this moment, i cannot use the internet for recording purposes and therefore request to be subbed out. Thanks for allowing me to partake.

I'm doing Bells of Notre-Dame, part french part english. I think I've been subbed out already and I don't know if I can be re-subbed in, but if not it'll be a guest submission.

edit: oh just saw sm64's entry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)