Preparing to launch an MMA website

I have done this before but a series of unfortunate circumstances forced me to close down my website.

Now, I have a lot of time on my hands, a bunch of cash from my Fall job and a burst of ambition I wish to direct to something productive.

With all that said, I'm here looking for partners.

I can code(my knowledge is very basic though) but in order for the web site to be attractive a better coder is needed(I'll code for the first month or so to get things rolling).

Any kind of MMA fan could be a partner.

Whether you're interested in writing articles, discussing rankings or moderating forums there will be a place for you.

I can launch the website as early as possible but organizing everything first would probably be a better idea.

If you're interested and would like to be a part of this, feel free to add me by email- spidermankick@yahoo.com

^You could also add me in MSN with that email.

I haven't watched much MMA lately because I've been busy but I'm catching up! I'm worthless when it comes to coding or anything like that where you need to use the brain but I'd appreciate it if you keep this up to date and I'll help in any way you think I can hahaha. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)