Smogon Premier League III - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've played against Flare a lot recently and expected to win. But through all of the silly gimmicks and testing he does, he's a damn good UU player and probably even better than me. Good game and sorry team.

Grind Pantera

I didn't mean it like that.

I would have said gg even if I lost. Sorry for getting lucky and the wrong choice of word..
You said GG when you lucked me everytime i had the game in the bag last week. You seem to luck everyone but in that ''Competitor'' shit you tell them it was an easy 2-1 and that you aren't surprised you're doing well. Yeah you seem very sorry that you get lucky every week.

You said GG when you lucked me everytime i had the game in the bag last week. You seem to luck everyone but in that ''Competitor'' shit you tell them it was an easy 2-1 and that you aren't surprised you're doing well. Yeah you seem very sorry that you get lucky every week.
I never said it was an easy 2-1..

I told everyone I lucked you if they asked. Can you guys please lay off me? I don't want any problems.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lol guys lay off Liz. I tend to say GG as well, and I still want people to say GG to me even when im mad. It's just sportsmanship. Liz didn't win the game, Folgorio lost it from what I seem and that's not Lizards fault. Hop off his dick, he's a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)