Zracknel's logo thread

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
~~~~truly the biggest, strongthest man alive~~~~

what a baller, what a G, what a beast
i cant say it enough, im going to gush all over this thread

smogon really wouldn't be the same without you man :)

truly fantastic work pumping out the logos this year, i mean it, especially through all the bullshit. it was amazing to be able see your pieces to go from rough ideas to fully blown, professional work, and I'm so happy you were willing to share that with me :)
late nights chatting were fantastic (i am amazed you put up with my chatter while you were working) and it has been simply amazing to get to know you as both a great artist and as a great friend!

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
nice....i'd like an alpha ruiners banner that says back to back runner ups if possible (it can just be inserted into a current one)...

thanks, good job

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
you can do a whole bridesmaid theme for that banner

i would just like to point out that the indie scooters' logo remains the best in the entire league, but the new ones are also pretty cool!

Nice work on the resizing, Zracknel~ so prompt, we're all very lucky to have you :)

Also lol rey I want them all on my desktop because they look so neat...

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wow, awesome revamp of the logos! I mirror jumpluff's thoughts - that Scrafty and Raikou design really came out well! I find the logo of Wifi Wolfpack a little empty, however.

I can't wait for the Dragonspiral Tyrant logo! (psst make our mascot Zekrom xP)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I was psyched when you first showed me last night and then i saw the wallpaper....

Really excellent job on the logo, i cant say how much i like it! Big ups to big NJ too that is one cool tigre...

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Amazing job with the new logos, eagerly awaiting to see the Tyrants logo. Using the Wolfpack Wallpaper as my desktop background right now x)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)