OU Team

I do not know how to add pictures so there are none. This is a OU team trying to use the old saying: Speed Kills.

Lucario (M) @ Focus Sash Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Drain Punch
- ThunderPunch
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed

Lucario is here as a counter to a weather team. T-punch for Politoad, Drain Punch for T-Tar and Abomasnow, and EQ for Ninetiles with xtremespeed to kill. Focus Sash so survive a hit. Lucario covers many types ,but it is counter by Ghosts.

Volcarona (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Quiver Dance

Volcarona is one of my special sweepers. It has Bug Buzz and Fire Blast for powerful stabs. Quiver Dance for boost and HP Ice to deal with Dragons which has already work as I see few who expect it. It is countered easily by Heatarn.

Latios (M) @ White Herb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock
- Surf

Latios my other special sweeper. Draco to OHKO a lot and white herb to recover Sp.Atk loss. Psyshock purely for a worst case Blissey won't be totally walled. HP Fire to deal with steel types. Surf to add type coverage.

Emolga (F) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Static
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Wild Charge
- U-turn
- Acrobatics
- Roost?

More of surprise value is Emolga. Breaks speed theme as without Adamant Atk is 243 needs more power. Wild Charge is a Stab move. Acrobatics and Flying gem combo I feel is very useable. U-turn is U-turn. Roost to recover HP and have some bulk however can be removed if emolga is too frail. Emolga is more of a surprise value ,but it does work.

Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

ParaFlinch TogeKiss. T-Wave to Paralyze and add to speed edge Air slah plus serene grace is mean and aura sphere to add coverage. Roost to survive longer. A basic set.

Forretress (M) @ Red Card Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin

Forretress a classic rocks and spinner. He is here for entry hazards spinning and to deal with boosters as red card + sturdy can affect a baton pass team. Gyro Ball to deal some damage.

Rate team and note that Forretress is right now most expandable for other options such as an adament Regirock with rocks, Empoleon modest with rocks, Deoxys-D spikes, toxic, or a scarfed u-turner and to add more speed ,but lose entry hazards Braviary.

Lucario: Thunderpunch won't do much to any gen 5 water pokemon, except tentacruel, who can be a menace.

Volcarona: will always have HP Ice/Ground/Electric (electric least) I like Hurricane on it, it can defeat heatran if it doesn't have Roar or Toxic. Volcarona loses to Stealth Rock so idk why you have Air Balloon. I like Sirtus Berry ^^ turns 50& pain to only 25% pain.

Latios: It's a good Latios. I like Latios but it only does 36% to Ferrothorn in rain T_T

Emolga: Ummm A for Effort, Lol. No comment except Ferrothorn >< I made an Emolga once but never used it. it was Charge/Thunder/Electric Gem.

Togekiss: You should probably give it modest 252 SpAtt. And beef its defenses and Hp. That way, you're guaranteed a T-Wave and Air Slash is painful.

Forretress: Hmmm, I always prefer the Relaxed 252/252 Hp/Defense one with Stealth Rock/Spikes/Rapid Spin/Volt Switch.

Thought i'd give my two cents.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hello nice team
Emolga is REALLLLLLYYY out of place in any tier not called NU. Sorry but besides its speed it is a poor pokemon with basically any attack hitting it crippling it. The typing and the suprise factor are the only things going for it. Why not just use Special sweeping Zapdos instead?
Zapdos @ Life Orb
Nature: Timid (+Spd -Atk)
Trait: Pressure
EV's: 4Def/252SpAtk/252Spd
-Thunderbolt
-Heat Wave
-Hidden Power Ice
-Charge Beam/Roost
Zapdos does everything that your Emolga could hope to do and more. The EV's are geared towards sweeiping obviously. TBolt for STAB, Heat Wave for a cool coverage move that hits the ubiquitous Scizor for 4X damage. Nuff Said. Hidden Power Ice to hit dragons that resist the 2 previous moves. Charge Beam lets you pick off weakend mons and grab a potenital boost but roost increase longevity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)