Singles
3 Day
2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Arena
Field Type: Water, Rock

Restrictions: No Digging
No Grass

Description:
A sea with thick, hard bedrocks islands. In the main Island, an old temple, about to fall:if anything disturbs its equilibrum, it will fall on Pokemons in it and severly damage them. The temple is made of stone. In the temple there is an altar who heals Pokemon within it's vicinity but that will be destroyed with the temple.

Just throwing out my first ideas, if something looks unclear or unlegit I'll just give up about it, or make it more conventional.

I'll play you. Not sure about what this temple idea, maybe just stick with a random stable sea temple? And also,
All abilities
Don't care about items
Switch=KO
Sounds good?
So I figured I would Solidfy the arena for you guys, if I stepped across a boundary its all good.

Classy Sea Temple
An Island Sea temple, surrounded by crystal clear waters that flow in amongst the base of the temple. They cover the stone floor by an inch not impedeing movement in anyway. Various pillars and altars are strewn about offering cover and rocks to use for attacks, some of them covered with moss giving plants and life force to draw off of, and making them easy to climb. Some of the pillars can be knocked down on the opponent if enough force is thrown into them for a 10bap physical rock attack. These rocks are good to throw around, but they make up the floor, making digging impossible.

-Outside Water Source
-Life force to drain off of
-Rocks to use in attacks
-Pillars provide good cover and give bonus to dodge
-Can't Dig
-Pillars can be knocked over

And another thing, flavor is encouraged, but it has to make sense.

Team Thunderbar

Eevee Light Eater(M)
Nature: Modest(+1 SpA,-1Atk)

Type:
Normal:Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away (Innate)
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Adaptability (Innate)
The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

DW(Locked)Anticipation (Innate)
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

EC: 0/6
MC:
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Tail Whip
Bite
Focus Energy
Covet
Take Down

Yawn
Detect
Wish

Shadow Ball
Work Up
Echoed Voice

Mudkip Kiper(M)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Ablilities:
Torrent (Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

DW(Locked) Damp (Innate)
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35 (40/1,15)
Weight Class: 1

EC: 0/9
MC:

Attacks

Tackle
Growl
Mud-Slap
Water Gun
Bide
Foresight
Mud Sport

Double-Edge
Bite
Sludge

Facade
Rock slide
Waterfall

Mime Jr. Mimey (F)
Nature: Calm (+Spd, -Atk)

Type:
Psychic:Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Soundproof (Innate)
Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Filter (Innate)
This Pokemon has a special energy barrier that reduces the Base Attack Power of any opponent’s super-effective attack by two (2).

DW(Locked) Technician (Innate)

This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.

Stats:

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 0?(-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 2

MC:
Attacks:

Tickle
Barrier
Confusion
Copycat
Meditate
DoubleSlap
Mimic
Encore
Light Screen
Reflect
Psybeam

Confuse Ray
Nasty Plot
Trick

Psyshock
Taunt
Thunder Wave
Team ShuckleKing

Skorupi [Scorpio] (Female)
Nature: Impish (+1Def -1SpA)
Type: Poison/Bug
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Battle Armor: This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits[Innate].
Sniper: This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks[Innate].
Keen Eye[DW]: This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy[DW].

Stats:
HP:90
Atk:2
Def:4(+1)
SpA:1(-)
SpD:2
Spe:65
Size Class:1
Weight Class:2
Base Rank Total:14

MC:

Attacks:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Pursuit
Scary Face
Bug Bite
Poison Fang

Confuse Ray
Faint Attack
Iron Tail

Dig
X-scissor
Substitute

Syclar [Snow Miser] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +25% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Technician [DW]: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2)[DW].

Stats:

Atk:3
Def:1(-)
SpA:3
SpD:2
Spe:105 (91*1.15) (+)
Size Class:1
Weight Class:1
Base Rank Total:15

MC:

Attacks:
Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
X-Scissor
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Superpower
Water Pulse

Hidden Power Ground (7)
Ice Beam
Double Team

Gastly [Casper] (Male)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate[Trait].

Stats:
Atk:2
Def:2
SpA:5(+)
SpD:1(-)
Spe:80
Size Class:3
Weight Class:1
Base Rank Total:15

EC: 0/9
MC:
DC: N/A

Attacks:
Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Night Shade
Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch

Disable
Will-o-Wisp
Thunderpunch

Psychic
Double Team
Psych Up

Let the fight begin guys!
Thunderbar sends out first and equips item
Shuckleking sends out and orders and equips item
Thunderbar orders
I ref
Thunderbar orders
Shuckleking orders
Etc

Where are we?
Wathever...

I just woke up, in a strange temple.
What does that guy wants?
Battle? Bring it on, ShuckleKing!

I send out Mimey the Mime Jr. with an oran berry

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Wait, I thought I was catching bugs, and then I got spored by a paras....
Well, if I'm here, I might as well win this battle so I can afford some money to catch me a paras.

Looks like a little clown. Let's not take it too lightly, come out Snow Miser

Sent Out Syclar with Oran Berry

I will put the reffing up for this tonight, after I finish writing my beautiful paper I've been loathing doing, and I'll ref anything I can this weekend. But I will be completely unavailable next week, and I apologise for that. You guys are going to want to post for a subref

I've had a terrible workload that I have been procrastinating on, and still slightly doing. This is my fault, and I'll still do my best to get as much reffing as possible between now and sunday. unless you find a subref before than.

Subreffing this: Expect reffing in a couple of hours
EDIT: Also assuming "Meditite" means meditate
Everyone at full everything

Syclar used X-Scissor!
Crit: 2505 [No]
-7 EN
19 Damage

Mime Jr. used Thunder Wave!
-7 EN
Syclar was Paralyzed! (25%)

Full Paralysis: 4913 [No]
Syclar used Bug Bite!
Crit: 1522 [No]
-3 EN
16 Damage
Syclar Restored 0 Health using the Oran Berry!

Mime Jr. used Medibeam!
Crit: 7405 [No]
-15 EN
13 Damage
Confusion Type: 1822 [Intense] (4a)

Mime Jr. Cooled Down!

Full Paralysis: 1323 [Yes]
Syclar was Fully Paralyzed!

55 HP
78 EN
Other Effects: N/A

77 HP
90 EN
Other Effects: Paralysis (15%), Confusion (1)

Shuckleking87

Might as well try the same thing
X-Scissor---Bug Bite---X-Scissor
If Confused or paralyzed A1, then push actions down

59 HP
78 EN

77 HP
90 EN
Other Effects: Paralysis (15%), Confusion (1)

Forgot to factor in Filter, so Mimey actually has 4 more health as noted above^
Mime Jr. used Nasty Plot!
-7 EN
Mime Jr's Special Attack Rose! (2)

Full Paralysis: 2368 [No]
Confusion: 8390 [No]
Syclar used X-Scissor!
Crit: 4899 [No]
-7 EN
15 Damage

Mime Jr. use Psyschock!
Crit: 6147 [No]
-5 EN
21 Damage

Full Paralysis: 2418 [No]
Confusion: 9133 [No]
Syclar used Bug Bite!
Crit: 7275 [No]
-3 EN
12 Damage

Mime Jr. used Psybeam!
Crit: 8129 [No]
-4 EN
19 Damage
Confusion: 3866 [No]

Paralysis: 2762 [No]
Confusion: 5267 [No]
Syclar used X-Scissor!
Crit: 3056 [No]
-7 EN
15 Damage

17 HP
62 EN

37 HP
73 EN
Other Effects: Paralysis (10%)

Shuckleking87

Shouldn't I be posting first this time? But Ice Shard-->X-Scissor-->Ice Shard
If paralyzed A1, then Bug Bite A3.

Shuckleking87

Yeah that would only be fair.
Alright Snow Miser, change of plans
Double Team --> X-Scissor--> Bug Bite
If Taunt A1, then X-Scissor-->Bug Bite-->X-Scissor
If Reflect A1, Ice shard A1 then push actions
If Reflect A2, Ice Shard A2 then push actions

Reflect--Confuse Ray Spread--Mimic(Double Team)

I was not sure about the spread on confuse ray,so I asked on Irc.
Do what you think is right yoshinite and tell me if you think I must reorder.

<TBar> Can I use Confuse ray as a spread move to hit a pokemon who used Double team?
<imanalt> er... is confuse ray a spread move??
<TBar> In the move description it says that it can be used as one.
<dogfish44> lemme see
<dogfish44> Hmm, that's interesting
<dogfish44> Who's the ref?
<TBar> Yoshinite
<dogfish44> I suppose the move does say that you can spread the attack out, but at the same time I'm not convinced it would be allowwed :L
<dogfish44> if it would hit multiple targets it would be like rock slide and say "This move targets up to three (3) adjacent opponents in a multi-battle."
<LupusAter> i'd ref it as a probability to uncover the real one and maybe confuse him, due to reduced power
<LupusAter> the copies aren't affected, the real one is
<LupusAter> something like 33% nothing happens, 33% uncovered, 33% uncovered and one turn confusion

Confuse Ray
The Pokemon shoots out a bright beam of light towards its opponent, causing it to become confused. The light can be spread out, but this will decrease its range.

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 5 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Typing: Ghost | Priority: 0 | CT: Passive

Since the official confuse ray does say that, it will confuse him but will not affect the substitutes at all. It is actually irrelevant as Mimey used Confuse Ray before the sub Expect reffing at around one (since I technically have till six to ref this)
EDIT: Whoopsies, accidentally took a nap sorry, reffing now
Also assuming you want two clones on your double team as you didn't specify

17 HP
62 EN

37 HP
73 EN
Other Effects: Paralysis (10%)

Full Paralysis: 5661 [No]
Syclar used Ice Shard!
Crit: 5271 [No]
-3 EN
9 Damage

Mime Jr. used Reflect!
-7 EN
Reflect is up for (2)

Mime Jr. used Confuse Ray
-4 EN
Confusion: 173 (2a)

Paralysis: 8564 [No]
Confusion: 1479 [Yes]
Syclar hurt itself in Confusion!
-3 EN
6 Damage

Mime Jr. used Mimic!
-5 EN
It Mimiced Syclar's Double Team (1)

Paralysis: 1377 [No]
Confusion: 5815 [No]
Syclar used Bug Bite!
Hit: 1324 [Yes]
Mime Jr.'s Clones dissapeared!
Crit: 6359 [No]
-3 EN
5 Damage

3 HP
48 EN
Other Effects: Reflect (1)

31 HP
64 EN
Other Effects: Paralysis (5%)

EDIT: Ok, Mimey doesn't have that move anymore but it was irrelevant to the outcome of the round
EDIT2: Yup, Reflect is up, you may reorder, also it only lasts for 6a not 6

Shuckleking87

The Pokémon flashes white, gold, or purple, then instantly copies a single move of choice from the last three (3) moves used by the target. This move can be used for the remainder of the battle until switched out. Only one move can be copied by Mimic at a time, and if Mimic is used again after it has already been used successfully, the first move copied by Mimic is forgotten and is replaced by the newly copied move.
Because I did not use the move, as I was paralyzed, then the copies should not have formed. However, it really doesn't matter to me.
Ice Shard-->Ice Shard-->Ice Shard

EDIT: Also, is reflect still up? It should be as it lasts for 6 turns. If so, Id like to change my moves as this wasnt shown in the post round stats
EDIT2: X-Scissor-->Ice Shard-->X-Scissor

Sorry about one-day lateness, had an essay due the next day. Reffing right after i ref my other one.
Well, it timed out so here it is

3 HP
48 EN
Other Effects: Reflect (1)

31 HP
64 EN
Other Effects: Paralysis (5%)

Mime Jr. used Psyshock!
Crit: 5578 [No]
-5 EN
14 Damage

Paralyisis: 7226 [No]
Syclar used X-Scissor!
Crit: 3056 [No]
-7 EN
KILL CONFIRMED

DED

17 HP
57 EN

EDIT: Typo fixed

Shuckleking87

Alright Snow Miser, good work! Now let's see if you can give any last second help!
Double Team (4 Clones)--> X-Scissor+X-Scissor--->Chill

17 HP
57 EN

90 HP
100 EN

Syclar used Double Team! (4)
-16 EN
Syclar set up (4) clones!

Mudkip used Rock Slide!
Hit (Syclar): 2286
Crit: 8011 [No]
-6 EN
KILL CONFIRMED

DED

90 HP
94 EN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)