akela vs. ZhengTann at the ASB Arena

"Greetings everyone! How are we all doing tonight? I hope you're ready for some action, because he have some right here on the ASB Arena today!"

"Here we will see two battlers go head to head in a fight to the finish, who will win is anybody's guess. Before we introduce our competitors, let me go over the rules."

The Rules said:
4v4 LC Doubles
2 day DQ
Items = Training
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
2 Substitutions per mon
Switch = KO
All Abilities
ASB Arena
"All right, with that out of the way, let's get this started! In the Red Corner, we have Akela!"

Team Akela:

Roggenrola [Run] [M]

Sassy Nature (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Rock
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Mineral
Abilities:
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Force (Innate) (Locked):This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 13 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Physical
Bulldoze
Frustration
Headbutt
Heavy Slam
Rock Blast
Smack Down
Tackle
Take Down
Special
Mud-Slap
Other
Gravity
Harden
Iron Defense
Rock Polish
Sand-Attack

Geodude [Ampersand] [M]

Types: Rock/Ground
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Egg Group: Mineral
Abilities:
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Veil (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Stats:
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 17 (-)
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Physical
Focus Punch
Gyro Ball
Hammer Arm
Magnitude
Rollout
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Selfdestruct
Smack Down
Tackle
Special
Flamethrower
Other
Defense Curl
Endure
Mud Sport
Rock Polish

Rhyhorn [Hyde] [M]

Types: Ground/Rock
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Egg Group: Monster/Field
Abilities:
Lightningrod (Innate): These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Reckless (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
Stats:
HP: 100
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 21 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Physical
Fury Attack
Horn Attack
Ice Fang
Iron Tail
Rock Blast
Skull Bash
Stomp
Special
Flamethrower
Thunder
Other
Rock Polish
Scary Face
Tail Whip

Teddiursa [Baloo] [M]

Adamant Nature (+1 ATK, -1 SPA)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Egg Group: Field
Abilities:
Pickup (Innate): This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Quick Feet (Innate): This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.
Honey Gather (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Physical
Aerial Ace
Chip Away
Covet
Facade
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Ice Punch
Lick
Scratch
Take Down
Special
Other
Belly Drum
Double Team
Fake Tears
Leer
Sweet Scent

"And in the Blue corner today we have ZhengTann."

Team ZhengTann:
Murkrow – Gajeel (M)

Gajeel is rather different, compared to the rest of the lot - probably his dark instincts gave him a bit of a "lone wolf" attitude. Efficient in his ways, smart in his pose, Gajeel would have a hard time fitting in - except that the girls are incredibly forgiving, and while the guys wouldn't hesitate bringing on a throwdown (save for Elfman, who repaid his indifference with barely a shrug), they never keep past grudges. Its what drove Gajeel to approach Zheng after many days of stalking them - eating, living, fighting with the affectionate way only siblings might have had. He is no slouch either - holding his own even against Erza is no small feat in the family.

Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)

Type:
Dark type: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Flying type: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Insomnia
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Ability 2: Super Luck
This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW Unlocked)
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 91
Weight Class: 1

EC: 3/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance
Taunt
Sucker Punch
Torment
Foul Play

Drill Peck
Faint Attack
Quick Attack
Heat Wave
Icy Wind
Dark Pulse

Roost
Psychic
Protect
Toxic
Sky Attack
Fly
Grimer - Cana (F)

Cana is an alcoholic, probably one of the very few Pokemon throughout the world to actually enjoy imbibing such beverages. Her natural biological system is the prime cause for her incredible alcoholic tolerance, and also of her encounter with Zheng - she was drinking in the wine cellar under a small inn when the innkeeper caught her red-handed. Flustered, the innkeeper cannot do anything without Pokemons, and Zheng arrived to save half the cellar, while paying off the other half. Flirtatious and often half-drunk, she's quite an addition to the family - as well as quite the reason of Zheng's oft-empty purse.

Nature:
Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Poison type: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Stench
Cana's sexy, boozy odor reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Ability 2: Sticky Hold
Cana cradles her items much like the way she cradles her alcohol barrel, in a strong grip that prevents item theft or swapping.

Ability 3: Poison Touch (DW)
Type: Can be Disabled
Cana can channel her body's alcoholic resistances into a form of offense. Whenever she hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. If disabled, all of her attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 21 (-10%)
Weight Class: 3

DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Pound
Poison Gas
Harden
Mud-Slap
Disable
Sludge
Minimize
Mud Bomb
Sludge Bomb

Imprison
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak
Acid Spray

Toxic
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Giga Drain
Ice Punch
Venoshock
Rock Slide
Snorunt - Juvia (F)

Juvia has a terrible crush on Gray. Period. This romance probably started when she spied Gray practicing the Ice Punches (since it worked quite well against Natsu) and she has been tagging along ever since. There's nothing Zheng could do to dissuade her, so he figured he might as well adopt Juvia too. Unfortunately, Gray is blind to the obvious - or rather, he does not find it in himself to reciprocate. Faced against such cool indifference, Juvia did not back down, making a promise to herself that she will, one day, let Gray see that she is already in his heart. Not that Gray isn't acting like a gentleman - so some of his actions towards Juvia was probably misleading, as well.

Nature:
Timid (+15% Speed, +8% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type:

Ice type: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Juvia, she stands firm and continues its attack by reminding herself of her love towards Gray.

Ability 2: Ice Body
Juvia loves ice and hail, thriving in Icy conditions and able to absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Ability 3: Moody (DW)
Juvia's unreciprocated love causes her feelings to always fluctuate, and its greatly influencing her capabilities from one round to the next. In addition to her general nature, Juvia displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 58 (+8%)

DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Ice Beam
Blizzard

Bide
Block
Spikes
Disable
Endure

Frost Breath
Hail
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Anorith - Pantherlily (M)

Gajeel was the one who found Pantherlily's Claw Fossil discarded at the entrance of a mine. Seeing the Murkrow's penchant for it, Zheng decided to go to the nearest archaeological lab and revive it. Pantherlily and Gajeel have been quite attached to each other ever since. They share the same camaraderie towards each other as Natsu and Gray, but at least they didn't have the head-splitting rivalry that the other pair always do. Often after a training session, Gajeel would take Pantherlily up for flight trips, while the latter demonstrates the pleasure of submersion in water. The rest of the family often help Pantherlily too, since he's still much less comfortable on terrestrial environment - Wendy loved piggybacking him and Charla together, while the latter doesn't mind that much.

Nature:
Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Bug type: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Rock type: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Battle Armour
Pantherlily’s thick armor prevents him from taking critical hits.

Ability 2: Swift Swim (DW)
Pantherlily can move deceptively fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 65 (-10%)

EC: 2/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Harden
Mud Sport
Water Gun
Metal Claw
Protect
AncientPower
Fury Cutter
Rock Blast

Rapid Spin
Cross Poison
Water Pulse

Smack Down
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Rock Slide

"All right, joining me on my reffing today will be...Diagnos my Arghonaut!"

"Shiver me timbers! I am honored to be part of this fine vessel!"

"Enough of that though, let's get this match started!"

Turn order:
ZhengTann will send out Pokemon and assign items to them
Akela will send out Pokemon, assign items to them, and issue orders
ZhengTann will issue orders
I Ref, with Capt. Diagnos by my side.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pirate-themed trashtalk? I can go with that. To yer battle station! Man the swivels, load the grapeshot, and give me full sail - let's go get that wind!

"No way am I gonna talk like- ulf, why is there a rocking sensation..."

"A dashing pirate.... My Gray..."

Turn towards the shallows! We'll trap HMS Akela in the reefs, and sink that scurvy seadog!

Are we near a river or something? This pirate talk is making me feel a little queasy.
@ Nothing
"Where is my Mowgli?"

Covet (Murkrow) > Sweet Scent > Chip Away (Snorunt)
IF Murkrow uses Protect A1, THEN Replace A1 with Chip Away (Snorunt) and Push actions back.
IF Taunted when you would use Sweet Scent, THEN use Ice Punch (Murkrow)

@ Amulet Coin
"My two boys might not be standing by me right now, but trust me, we are not a trio to mess with."

Rock Slide > Rock Blast (Murkrow) > Gyro Ball (Murkrow)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Alright, if that teddy wants a tricorn Exp. Share so much, he can't have it. That's the way of a buccaneer. Also, Gajeel, climb the foremast and take flight to avoid the cannonballs, then finish with a powerful strike to hole the hull. And we need more hands on deck Juvia, the cryo-cannons could use some firing!

"Ugh, gotta get my bearings back.."

"If only I could sail in the boat of love with Gray..."

Gajeel (Murkrow) : Fly > Fly > Sky Attack , all @ Baloo-Teddiursa
Juvia (Snorunt) : Ice Beam (Ampersand-Geodude) > Double Team (2 clones) > Ice Beam (Ampersand-Geodude)

(This will be reffed tomorrow. Forgive the delay, I just have a lot of homework to do today and probably little time to ref.)

Team Akela:

Baloo (Teddiursa)
Health: 90
Energy: 100
Speed: 40
Stats: 4/2/1/2
Size/Weight: 1/1
Boosts/Drops: None
Item: None

Ampersand (Geodude)
Speed: 17 (-)
Stats: 3/4/2/3
Size/Weight: 1/2
Item: Amulet Coin

Team Zt:

Gajeel (Murkrow)
Speed: 91
Stats: 3/1/4/2
Item: Exp Share

Juvia (Snorunt)
Speed: 58 (+8%)
Stats: 1/2/2/2

Round 1: It missed Murkrow!

Pre Battle:
Speed order:
Murkrow
Snorunt
Teddiursa
Geodude

Dice:
d2 for speed ties
d6 for multi hit moves
d16 for crits
d100 for most other things

Action One:
Murkrow used Fly
It went up into the air!

Snorunt used Ice Beam on Geodude
To Crit: [1=yes]=1=YES
To Freeze: [10>= Yes]=96=No
Damage: [10+3+3-1.5-1]*1.5=20.25
[20.25 Damage G] [-6 Energy S]

Teddiursa used Covet on Murkrow
But it missed
[-2 Energy T]

Geodude used Rock Slide
It missed Murkrow
To Hit (S): [10>= Miss]=18=Hit
To Crit: [1=yes]=8=No
Damage: [8*.75+3+1.5]*1.5=15.75
[15.75 Damage S] [-5 Energy G]

Murkrow used Fly on Teddiursa
To Hit: [5>= Miss]=3=Miss
The attack missed!
[-10 Energy M]

Action Two:
Murkrow used Fly
It went up into the air

Snorunt used Double Team
2 clones were made!
[-8 Energy S]

Teddiursa used Sweet Scent
-1 Evasion S
[-4 Energy T]

Geodude used Rock Blast on Murkrow
But it missed
[-6 Energy G]

Murkrow used Fly on Teddiursa
To Hit: [5>= Miss]=88=No
To Crit: [1=Yes]=6=No
Damage: [9+3+1.5]=13.5
[13.5 Damage T] [-14 Energy M]

Action Three:
Murkrow charged up an attack!

To Crit: [1=yes]=13=No
To Freeze: [10>= Yes]=25=No
Damage: [10+3-1.5-1]*1.5=15.75
[15.75 Damage G] [-6 Energy S]

Teddiursa used Chip away on Snorunt
To Hit Real: [34>= Yes]=18=Yes
Snorunt's Clones disappeared
To Crit: [1=Yes]=1=YES
Damage: [7+3+3+3]=16
[16 Damage S] [-4 Energy T]

Geodude used Gyro Ball on Murkrow
To Crit: [1=Yes]=11=No
BAP: [5+((91-17)/10)]=12.4~12
Damage: [12+3]=15
[15 Damage M] [-7 Energy G]

Murkrow used Sky Attack on Teddiursa
To Hit: [10>= Miss]=70=Hit
To Crit: [1=yes]=8=No
Damage: [14+3+1.5]=18.5
[18.5 Damage T] [-9 Energy M]

Totals:
Murkrow: 15 Damage, -33 Energy
Snorunt: 32 Damage, -20 Energy
Teddiursa: 32 Damage, -10 Energy
Geodude: 36 Damage, -18 Energy

Team Akela:

Baloo (Teddiursa)
Health: 58
Energy: 90

Ampersand (Geodude)
Health: 54
Energy: 82

Team Zt:

Gajeel (Murkrow)
Health: 75
Energy: 67

Juvia (Snorunt)
Energy: 80
Boosts/Drops: -1 Evasion (4A)

Turn order:
ZhengTann orders
Akela Orders
I ref

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
We're sailing against the winds, we need to take a new tack! Juvia, load the frozen grapeshots, and man all swivels! Gajeel, raise our insignia - that should alert them to who they're trying to attack! Take out their starboard guns by poisoning their gunnery officer, and we should breath easier.

"I am definitely not landing until we get to land."

"Maybe if I got home, Gray would be impressed by my outfit..."

Gajeel (Murkrow) : Toxic (Ampersand-Geodude) > Night Shade (Ampersand-Geodude) > Heat Wave
IF Ampersand-Geodude is KO'ed, THEN replace that action with Sky Attack (Baloo-Teddiursa).
Juvia (Snorunt) : Ice Beam (Ampersand-Geodude) > Blizzard > Ice Beam (Ampersand-Geodude)
IF Ampersand-Geodude is KO'ed, THEN replace that action with Frost Breath (Baloo-Teddiursa).

"That, that didn't go too well. But I know how to remedy the issue!"
Rock Blast (Murkrow) > Rock Slide + Rock Throw > Cool Down

"I know these two are hiding my Mowgli. I will find him and make them pay for their treachery!"
Bodyblock (Geodude) > Facade (Murkrow) > Facade (Murkrow)

(Well...I started this about 11:30 my time so...at least I kept my promise! :D)

Team Akela:

Baloo (Teddiursa)
Energy: 90

Ampersand (Geodude)
Health: 54
Energy: 82

Team Zt:

Gajeel (Murkrow)
Health: 75
Energy: 67

Juvia (Snorunt)
Energy: 80
Boosts/Drops: -1 Evasion (4A)

Round 2: A Dark and Stormy Night

Action One:
Murkrow used Toxic on Geodude
To Hit: Guaranteed due to nature
Geodude was badly poisoned!
[-7 Energy M]

To Crit: [1=Yes]=1=Yes
To Freeze: [10>= Yes]=78=No
Damage: [10+3+3-1.5]*1.5=21.75
[21.75 Damage G] [-6 Energy S]

Teddiursa used Bodyblock on Geodude
Geodude was protected!
[-5 Energy T]

Geodude used Rock Blast on Murkrow
To Hit: [10>= Miss]=81=No
# of hits: [1-2=2, 3-4=3, 5=4, 6=5]=1=2
To Crit: [1=Yes]=4,8=No
Damage: [3*2+3+3]*1.5=18
[18 Damage M] [-6 Energy G]

[-1 Hp G]

Action Two:
Murkrow used Night Shade on Geodude
Fixed Damage
[10 Damage G] [-5 Energy M]

Snorunt used Blizzard
Roll order: Teddiursa, Geodude
To Hit (T): [22>= Miss]=33=Hit
To Hit (G): [12>= Miss]=94=No
To Crit: [1=Yes]=1,10=Teddiursa
To Freeze: [10>=Yes]=47=No
Damage (T): [12*.75+3+3]=15
Damage (G): [12*.75+3-1.5]*1.5=15.75
[15 Damage T] [15.75 Damage G] [-7 Energy S]

Teddiursa used Facade on Murkrow
Status?: No
To Crit: [1=Yes]=5=No
Damage: [7+3+4.5]=14.5
[14.5 Damage M] [-4 Energy T]

Geodude used Thrown Slide combo
BAP: 5+8*1.5=17
Energy: [6+3]*1.5=13.5-1=12.5
Accuracy: [90+90]/2=90
Roll order: Murkrow, Snorunt
To Hit: [10>= Miss]=81,82=Hit
To Crit: [1=Yes]=7,10=No
Damage (M): [17*.75+3+3]*1.5=28.125
Damage (S): [17*.75+3+1.5]*1.5=25.875
[28.125 Damage M] [25.875 Damage S] [-12.5 Energy G]

[-1 HP G]

Action Three:
Geodude had to cooldown

Murkrow used Heat Wave
Roll order: Teddiursa, Geodude
To Hit (T): [10>= Yes]=64=No
To Burn: [10>= Yes]=69,10=Burn Geodude
To Crit: [1=yes]=14,12=None
Damage (T): [10*.75+3]=10.5
Damage (G): [10*.75+1.5]*.67=6.03
[10.5 Damage T] [6.03 Damage G] [-7 Energy M]
Geodude fainted!

Snorunt used Frost Breath on Teddiursa
To Crit: Guaranteed
To Hit: [2>= Miss]=54=Hit
Damage: [4+3+3]=10
[10 Damage T] [-3 Energy S]

Teddiursa used Facade
To Crit: [1=yes]=4=No
Status?: No
[14.5 Damage M] [-8 Energy T]
Murkrow fainted!

Totals:
Teddiursa: 36 Damage, -17 Energy
Geodude: 54 Damage, -19 Energy, FAINT
Murkrow: 75 Damage, -19 Energy, FAINT
Snorunt: 26 Damage, -16 Energy

Team Akela:

Baloo (Teddiursa)
Health: 22
Energy: 73

Ampersand (Geodude)
Health: KO
Energy: 63

Team Zt:

Gajeel (Murkrow)
Health: KO
Energy: 48

Juvia (Snorunt)
Health: 32
Energy: 64
Boosts/Drops: -1 Evasion (1A)

Turn order:
ZhengTann sends out a replacement mon
Akela sends out a replacement mon and orders
ZhengTann orders
I procrastinate until the last minute
I ref.

Wow, I really screwed up the speed tiers. I do not know what I was thinking.
@ Nothing
"Just try to run from me."

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Pantherlily, you're up. Gajeel opened a path for use, now let's see if we can widen it.

"Got it. What Gajeel left behind, I will complete."

"Must save Mowgli!"
Leer > Leer > Leer
IF Snorunt uses Protect A2, THEN change remaining actions to Scratch + Fury Swipes (Snorunt) > Cool Down (Scratch (Snorunt))

Rock Blast (Snorunt) > Heavy Slam (Snorunt) > Rock Blast (Snorunt)
IF Snorunt uses Protect A1 OR A2, THEN target Anorith that action.
IF Snorunt uses Protect AND Anorith uses Protect the same Action, THEN use Iron Defense and push actions back.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Hmm, I think I see a loophole there... Juvia, you can take Run-Roggenrola's 2nd attack well, but not the others. So let's have Pantherlily covering you while you freeze the ranting Baloo-Teddiursa. Then, Pantherlily, you could dent the rock cannoneer while Juvia disables it's reloading mechanism.

"We're not running. It is never our way to run."

"To show you that love is more than possession... ah but Gray..."

Pantherlily (Anorith) : Protect (Transfer, Juvia-Snorunt) > Brick Break (Run-Roggenrola) > Protect (Transfer, Juvia-Snorunt)
IF Baloo-Teddiursa is KO'ed by A3, THEN replace A3 with Metal Claw @ Run-Roggenrola.

Juvia (Snorunt) : Frost Breath (Baloo-Teddirusa) > Ice Beam (Baloo-Teddirusa) > Frost Breath (Baloo-Teddiursa)
IF Baloo-Teddiursa is KO'ed by A3, THEN replace A3 with Disable @ Run-Roggenrola's Rock Blast.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Pre-Round

Field: Nothing

akela
Baloo @ Nothing

HP: 22
EN: 73
Ranks: 4/2/1/2/40
Ability: Pickup | Quick Feet
Other: 1KOC

Run @ Nothing

EN: 100
Ranks: 3/3/1/2/13
Ability: Sturdy
Other: -10% Evasion

Ampers& @ Amulet Coin

KO
0KOC

ZhengTann
Pantherlily @ Exp. Share

Ranks: 4/2/2/2/65
Ability: Battle Armor

Juvia @ Exp. Share

HP: 32
EN: 64
Ranks: 1/2/2/2/58
Ability: Inner Focus | Ice Body
Other: +8% Accuracy, -1 Evasion

Gajeel @ Exp. Share

KO
1KOC

Round Three
[insert flavour here]

Action One

Pantherlily: Protect (-7EN)
Juvia was Protected.

Juvia: Frost Breath (-3EN)
Hit: <=9800
=6790 (Y)
Crit: Guaranteed
Baloo: [4+3+3+3-3]
=10HP

Baloo: Leer (-3EN)
Pantherlily: -1Def
Juvia: Protected

Run: Rock Blast (-6EN)
Hits: 5784 (4)
Crit: Protected
Juvia: [(3*4)+3+4.5-3]*1.5
=24.75HP
=12.375EN

Action Two

Pantherlily: Brick Break (-6EN)
Crit: <=625
=6003 (N)
Run: [8-1+6-4.5]*1.5
=12.75HP

Juvia: Ice Beam (-6EN)
=1626 (N)
Baloo: [10+3+3-3]
=13HP
Baloo fainted.

Run: Heavy Slam (-6.333EN)
=9025 (N)
Juvia: [4+2(2-2)+4.5-3]*1.5
=8.25HP

Action Three

Pantherlily: Metal Claw (-4EN)
=6399 (N)
Run: [5-1+6-4.5]*1.5
=8.25HP
Stat: <=1000
=8300 (N)

Juvia: Disable (-7EN)
Run's Rock Blast was disabled.

Run: Rock Blast
Fails.

Summary:
Baloo: KO
Run: -21HP, -12EN

Pantherlily: -17EN
Juvia: -8HP, -28EN

Post-Round

akela
Baloo @ Nothing

HP: KO
EN: KO
Ranks: 4/2/1/2/40
Ability: Pickup | Quick Feet
Other: 1KOC, KO

Run @ Nothing

HP: 69
EN: 88

Ampers& @ Amulet Coin

KO
0KOC

ZhengTann
Pantherlily @ Exp. Share

EN: 83

Juvia @ Exp. Share

HP: 24
EN: 36
Other: +8% Accuracy, 1KOC

Gajeel @ Exp. Share

KO
1KOC

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Rock Blast from Roggenrola would've cost Anorith an extra 9.9 energy, so Anorith should end up with 73 EN post-round.

Arr, looks like they've ran aground.... Only to let loose the hull monster! It's time we board 'em! Pantherlily, take the starboard swivels and cover the deck. Juvia, guard the hold - let none breach through! It's time for us to come to arms! AIEYARGH!!

"We will fight, and we will win!"

"For everyone and Gray!"

Pantherlily (Anorith) : Brick Break > Metal Claw > Brick Break , all @ Run-Roggenrola

Juvia (Snorunt) : Endure (self) > Icy Wind (both) > Ice Beam (Run-Roggenrola)
IF Rock Polish is ordered at all, THEN replace A3 with Icy Wind @ both Run-Roggenrola and Hyde-Thyhorn.

Roggenrola: Mud-Slap (Snorunt) > Sand-Attack (Anorith) > Smack Down (Anorith)

Rhyhorn: Skull Bash (Snorunt) > Rock Blast (Snorunt) > Iron Tail (Snorunt)

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Pre-Round

akela
Hyde @ Exp. Share

Ranks: 3/3/2/3/21
Ability: Lightningrod | Rock Head

Run @ Nothing

HP: 69
EN: 88
Other: -10% Evasion, Rock Blast Disabled (5a)

Ampers& @ Amulet Coin

KO
0KOC

Baloo @ Nothing

KO
1KOC

ZhengTann
Pantherlily @ Exp. Share

EN: 83

Juvia @ Exp. Share

HP: 24
EN: 36
Other: +8% Accuracy, 1KOC

Gajeel @ Exp. Share

KO
1KOC

Round Four
After the fall of Baloo, akela sent out another Rock-type, Hyde the Rhyhorn. Hmm, Run and Hyde… Anyway, Juvia seemed to be getting pretty scared, with all these Rock-types and without Gray to protect her. Still, she managed to Endure the hits that came at her. Hyde Strengthened its Skull, ready to charge at its opponents. Pantherlily Smashed Run, who kicked up Mud at Juvia. Hyde finally Charged at Juvia.

Pantherlily attacked Run with Metallic Claws, but not doing a large amount of damage. Juvia blew an Icy Wind at the opposing Rocks, hitting and slowing down Hyde and Run. Hyde Blasted Rocks at Juvia, only managing to get two out, but still heavily damaging Juvia. Run Threw Sand at Pantherlily, partially blinding it.

Pantherlily Smashed Run once again, and Juvia joined in the fun, shooting a Beam of Ice at it, bringing it to critical health. Run retaliated by Smacking Down the already-grounded Pantherlily, but damaged it quite heavily. Hyde hit Juvia with a Steel Tail, but not really doing anything to the enduring Snowwoman.

ZhengTann's team has done much more damage than akela's could do to it, but Juvia will faint if it so much as poked, and they both have lowered accuracy. Can akela make a comeback, or will ZhengTann and his back-up Grimer take the win?

Action One

Juvia: Endure (-15EN)
Juvia is enduring.

Hyde: Skull Bash (-4EN)
Hyde is charging its Skull Bash.
Hyde: +1 Defence.

=5171 (N)
=12.75HP

Run: Mud-Slap (-3EN)
=2654 (N)
Juvia: [4+4.5-3]
=5.5HP
Juvia Accuracy: -1

Hyde: Skull Bash (-4EN)
=1099 (N)
Juvia: [10+4.5-3]
=11.5HP

Action Two

Pantherlily: Metal Claw (-4EN)
=5971 (N)
Run: [5-1+6-4.5]*1.5
=9.75HP
Stat: <=1000
=7458 (N)

Juvia: Icy Wind (-4EN)
Hit: <=8925
=1213, 8826 (Y,N)
Crits: <=625
=5014, 9682 (N,N)
Hyde: [6*0.75+3+3-4.5]*1.5
=9.5HP
Hyde Speed: -1
Run: [6*0.75+3-1+3-3]
=6.5
Run Speed: -1

Hyde: Rock Blast (-6EN)
Hit: <=9000
=914 (Y)
Hits: 383 (2)
Crits: <=625
=2242, 4904 (N,N)
Juvia: [3*2+3+4.5-3]*1.5
=15.75HP

Run: Sand-Attack (-4EN)
Pantherlily Accuracy: -1

Action Three

Hit: <=7500
=5606 (N)
=1078 (N)
=12.75

Juvia: Ice Beam (-6EN)
Hit: <=8300
=475 (Y)
=1472 (N)
Run: [10+3-1+3-3]
=12HP

Hyde: Iron Tail (-7EN)
Hit: <=7500
=1260 (Y)
=7885 (N)
Juvia: [10+4.5-3]*1.5
=17.25HP

Run: Smack Down (-3EN)
Crit: Battle Armor
Pantherlily: [5+3+4.5-3]*1.5
=14.25HP

Summary:
Hyde: -10HP, -21EN
Run: -54HP, -10EN

Pantherlily: -14HP, -16EN
Juvia: -23HP, -25EN

Post-Round

akela
Hyde @ Exp. Share

EN: 79
Ranks: 3/3/2/3/21
Ability: Lightningrod | Rock Head

Run @ Nothing

HP: 15
EN: 78
Other: -10% Evasion, Rock Blast Disabled (2a)

Ampers& @ Amulet Coin

KO
0KOC

Baloo @ Nothing

KO
1KOC

ZhengTann
Pantherlily @ Exp. Share

HP: 76
EN: 67
Other: -10% Evasion, -1 Accuracy

Juvia @ Exp. Share

HP: 1
EN: 11
Other: +8% Accuracy, 1KOC, -1 Accuracy

Gajeel @ Exp. Share

KO
1KOC

Rhyhorn: Horn Attack (Snorunt) > Flamethrower (Snorunt) > Horn Attack (Snorunt)
IF Snorunt faints, THEN change remaining actions to Iron Tail (Anorith) > Rock Blast (Anorith)

Roggenrola: Smack Down (Snorunt) > Heavy Slam (Snorunt) > Smack Down (Snorunt)
IF Snorunt faints, THEN change target to Anorith.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
-1 Accuracy means 75% normal accuracy, so Icy Wind from Snorunt A2 (originally 95% accuracy) would mean (9500*0.75)[-1 ACC DROP]+1000[-10% EVASION DUE TO -SPEED]+800[SNORUNT'S +SPEED ACC BOOST] = 8925. In other words, Icy Wind actually hits Roggenrola for (6*0.75)+3-1+(3-3) = 6.5 damage (and 9.5 not 9.75 damage for Rhyhorn, but it doesn't matter post-round). So Roggenrola would've been left with 15 HP post-round... If that doesn't change your orders, akela, just let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)