The first Create-A-Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This tournament is to celebrate the completion of the third CaP Pokemon Pyroak, and test out the affects of all the new Pokemon on the metagame.
This is gonna be sooo cool :-)

The Rules will be:

6 on 6 D/P battles played on the shoddybattle program.
-Species Clause: You must use six different Pokémon on your team. You can't have two of the same Pokemon on your team.
-Self-KO Clause: You cannot use moves like Explosion or Destiny Bond on your last Pokémon if it would force a tie.
-Sleep Clause: You can only put to sleep one Pokémon on an opponent's side at any time. If you use Spore to put one Pokémon asleep, you cannot use it again to put another Pokémon asleep until the first one wakes up.
-Evasion Ban: Moves that specifically increase evasion are banned. Double Team is an example of a banned move.
-OHKO Ban: Moves that have a chance of OHKOing a Pokémon are banned. An example is Sheer Cold.
-Timed Battle must be on.
-No scouting other peoples teams. You cannot watch ANY battle of the people in the tournament. Also, to prevent scouting in general, I give every participant the right to ask someone to stop watching their battle (To prevent person X from scouting on behalf of person Y in the tournament).

-Also, be sure to follow the Basic Tournament Signups Thread

Banned Pokemon:
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Wobbuffet, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, Latios, Latias, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-D.

Wynaut, Phione and Deoxys-S are not banned.

Note: You may NOT use teams from the Weather test that have Lv 78 Kyogre or Groudon

In addition to this ALL battles must take place on the DougJustDoug's Create a Pokemon server NOT official (even if nether player intends to use the new Pokemon), and all Pokemon created by the Create a Pokemon project are allowed.

Links to Info about the Pokemon:
Syclant/Revenankh/Pyroak info + not fully up to date analysis
Syclant Analysis
Revenankh Analysis
Pyroak Analysis
General info about the project

You should save all logs, but please do not send them to me unless there is a dispute, my PM box get filled up fast enough with MT results.

Pairings will be generated using this as I do not have mIRC so can not use Mekkah's bracketmaker.

This will be a 64 player Tournament with up to 10 subs, so sign up fast.

Deadlines will be a week after the round starts.

Players:
eric the espeon
Dixie Normas (SkarmBlissCounter on Smogon)
Shiny Crobat
Stall
AlphabetSoup
Bass
Garchomp17
cyberzero
Poopanzing
Aldaron
Maniaclyrasist
alive
phalanx
tenta[aint]Cool
Judgement
Earthworm
Venom
tct93
Frosty
XxBlueCookiesXx
[.darkie]
matty
imperfictluck
Twist of Fate
TAY
Iggybot
LonelyNess
Master of The Six Kings
Sunday (Lord Sunday on the server)
Ciutef
dragonites
Cooper
GuyNamedBlaq23
Karrot
Gormenghast
AJC
Rhykune
Aipom
YukiZz
Wayff
Blistex
Dormin
rewindman
Raverist
Amelia
Mystica
demozi
Sapientia
GG
tenninsace0227
Rojo23
Astamatitos
Fabbles
Train Man
puggy
kr3wbro428 (Spanky on the server)
RaikouLover
Giga Punch
PabloMeza
OGBaLLiN
Blue Kirby
Gouki
tacho
KinglerDude24

ALL PLACES ARE FULL, round 1 will be up in a few hours.

Subs:
ChiboSempati
ButtMunch

There are still room for more subs.

Approved by Groudon80

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Finally, after all those mini-tournaments, we get one with a grander title up for grabs. I am definitely in.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm not joining any more tournaments...but since this is CaP, I'll have to join this one. :D

Sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)