Art of Fossil

Haaaaaaaaaaaallo.Kinda new at posting, but been lurking here alot.So, i just got a tablet, and i was just tryin it out.

And aother, a few hours later, i started tryin colour.

So, tell me what you think! More to come.

yay! i figured most of it out. So, here are some pokemon. Comments? Please?

moar.

stuff for my aunts book... i was board, so i made these.... (book is eat clean diet)

Gliscor!

Im at my aunts house, so there isnt much to do, plus the power went off, so i got a lot of art.

yeah...... i dunno. kinda very messy

Ampharos! Clean-er, and my favourite electric pokemon.

angry fruit/berry!

Bad humor.

most unclean yet.

Aaaaaand lava lamp rotom! Someone mentioned this in the "what if a pokemon where a different type" thread. I think his move would be psychic type.

Will take requests, need things to do, but wont be 100% reliable.

I like fruit.

Trying new style-thing. Also tryed to make it clean-er.

You don't have to make a billion new posts for everything, use the edit feature to add more stuff to a post.

Some interesting art, a bit messy but ok.

You've got a really playful, sketchy, and messy style that I just think looks great.

Keep up the good work.

I'm actually fairly happy that you bumped your thread, because it allowed me to see it! This is all great work, and I especially love how scratchy it is. I look forward to more art from you!

The posts were merged.

Back to topic, I personally really like your art. Although Gliscor looks a bit unreal, most of your stuff seem great.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
How do you do that almost gradient color thing?
Not my thread, but it's done by setting the paint brush in Photoshop / GIMP / etc on a lower opacity. When you trace over the first stroke, it darkens. After a few strokes you get back to the original color.

Not my thread, but it's done by setting the paint brush in Photoshop / GIMP / etc on a lower opacity. When you trace over the first stroke, it darkens. After a few strokes you get back to the original color.
Aaaaaaactually no. I use Corel Paint essentials 4, and one of the tools is a watercolour thing, so if you press lightly, it kinda looks like that.

Thanks for all the criticizm/comments, and now ill post lots of my stuff in one.... post. Moar comments!

Requests? I may do them?

Moar! And better!

Drifloon for my sister.

Celebi for my friend. He looks fat.

Medicham used fire punch!

Epic scizor.

yeaaaaaah idk.

QUICK UPDATE! (but i will have more today)

Togkiss-plain used air slash!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)