Purple Haze

Hi, I just recently got into drawing and all this art bzns, and I'm hoping to get better~

All art is drawn on my iPhone 3GS using a program called Sketchbook Mobile.

POKEMON
Koffing
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Wobbuffet
Qwilfish w/glasses
Budew
Brodew
Brokéball Shaymin

Other thingymajigs
My girlfriend's cat (SueSue)
w/glasses (just had to, bahaha)
SueSue after food
Her dog, love this one.
DeerBro
Vic Rattlehead

YOU CAN REQUEST FOR ME TO DRAW SOMETHING!!11!
I really have no idea what I want to draw, and I really want to expand my horizon, so feel free to suggest something (preferably a pokemon) for me to draw for you! However, I can't really draw dynamic poses all that well yet, I can't humans, and my drawing app will doesn't have transparent layers, so I can't make anything transparent.

If you ask me to draw something, I may incorporate my own weird tastes into it, kinda like I did with that Cyndaquil and Totodile, ALSO I will almost always make a second copy of the drawing with glasses, hhahah :p

PENDING REQUESTS (OPEN)
(Limit 3 at a time)
Half-done surprised Smeargle- Arcticblast
Smugleaf- chocolate-kipp

NOTE: You can use my art for avatars and whatnot, just give me credit for it,

That's it for now.. enjoy!

Oops, sorry for the second post, my iPhone is acting funky, I didn't know I posted my response before I edited it, edited response is below vvv

Thanks guise! Her cat is an old grumpy kitty that lurks on top of her pantry all day, and her dog likes to run around the house at close to 70mph.

Saeg's Qwilfish w/glasses, W/o glasses, stupid app on my iPhone makes the upload's quality shitty, I'll re-upload them from my computer when I get home :p

And porygon is one of my favorite mons, but I don't think I can draw all those rectangles and whatnot >_>, of course I'll try though, who knows, might come out well~

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Wow! I really like all of these!
Everything has emotion in it, I really admire an artist that can do that!

Ooohhhg I feel like such a moocher asking all of you guys to draw budews....but if you're doing requests....

Of course I'll do one for you Nasty, you drew An awesome Porygon-z for me, it'll be done by the end of today, I'm a little busy :p

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Haha, I love the Cyndaquil.

Could you make me a Smeargle in the process of being drawn? It would be something like half done with a brush in the picture and Smeargle looking scared/terrified/puzzled. Hope that's not too much.

Cyndaquil is hirarioush!!! I love your idea of drawing on ur iPhone, how do you do it so well? It seems impossible to get what I want when I do it. Any chance of you drawing shaymin? because that will be very amazing. Thanks!

Thank you!
Do you have the same app I have? It's called Sketchbook mobile, about 2 dollars in the app store right now, but it's EXTREMELY easy to draw on, I literally had no drawing experience a month ago before I got this.
And I can draw a shaymin~

Eeeheehee, you draw better than I do after a month and I've been drawing for seven years <3

Could you possibly draw me a Smugleaf AKA Tsutarja? Thanks. C:

YES. I love that fucking pokemon, I'll get on that after I'm done with shaymin :)

EDIT: Shaymin completed, I personally really like this one, I slimmed him down and made him a bro~

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
All of your art is absolutely excellent. I think my favorite so far is the Wobbuffet (I love the tail!), but I like the pictures of SueSue too.

Thank you! I really like the wobuffett as well, and I'm going to draw more of suesue soon, after I'm done with smugleaf :p

Update: Since I live in Hawaii and love pokemon, I thought I'd draw a surfing pikachu, really love how the wave turned out, although I wish I could've zoomed in more to work on the pikachu :(

Also, an extremely creepy phione, I was a bit hasty on this one :p

That Phione looks like something I'd draw. :B Nice.

BEAAAAAAAUTIFUL wave, but yeah, the Pikachu looks so tiny compared to it. By the way, I'm still amazed by how you do this on an iPhone. D:

That Phione looks like something I'd draw. :B Nice.

BEAAAAAAAUTIFUL wave, but yeah, the Pikachu looks so tiny compared to it. By the way, I'm still amazed by how you do this on an iPhone. D:
Oh, the wave is meant to be huge, my zoom wouldn't get any closer to elaborate on pikachu though :( And it's actually quite easy, the app is amazingly user friendly, the only thing that sucks is that it saps your battery life like no other app.

Cyndaquil was my personal favorite, followed by Shaymin

Great art!
Thank you, I loved how shaymin turned out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)