Sophies Silly Sketches

four pieces added 01/20/12
<(^.^)>

I had so much fun at anime north like do every year, sadly some people mistook me for being an Uxie. Well, at least that is motivation to try harder next year!
-
:toast:
-

Hello, everyone after opening a tradethread on smogon I have realy grown to enjoy the smogon community. I don't realy like deviant art, well let my rephrase that I love how it offers artists to view each others work, I just don't like the interface, and the navigation. And the submission process, but I do have one I don't use.

My deviant art, not active as of now.

Anyway, all the work is original from class some with Pokemon some without, I am currently working mainly with acrylic paint, conte pencils and India ink.

Rules:

Do not use my work for banners, avatars or otherwise. They are purely for show, critique and comments.

As of now I am not taking any requests due to a heavy work load.

Random Doodles:
-----
---
--

Class projects (digital):
-----
---
--

Class projects painting:
-----
---
--

Class projects printmaking:
-----
---
--

-----
---
--
-----
---
--

-----
---
--
Pokemon sketches:
-----
---
--
under construction
-----
---
--
Sculptures/minimodels:
-----
---
--

-----
---
--
Anime/manga fan art:
-----
---
--

-----
---
--
Fantasy:
-----
---
--
under construction
-----
---
--
Submissions for Smogon giveaways:
----
--

-----
---
--

-----
---
--

-----
---
--

--

oh my goodness.

That self portrait is awesome! Probably my favorite part of the thread. Also, for a random doodle, that kiss is amazing.

Looking forward to when you add more. :>

random donphan: adamant 252hp /216 attk / 40def
thanks for the kind words! I don't mind to learn what i can improve on!

-Added printmaking (2 piece)
*monster 01 is highly influnced by the house of the dead series.
*10 year old puppy is my shitzu :3
-Anime manga fanart (1 piece)
*I dont have alot of anime fanart thinking of creating some since I love watching animes.
Currently watching:
Hetalia
Black lagoon

I can see, not well :P I was able to breathe lucky the convention was on a mild day. I was more worried about sweating to death, usualy it's so hot near the end of Anime North.

okay finaly added a few things under print making and one thing under painting :P
Also added a sculpture that was loosely based around Dialga/seacreature. The tail is encrusted in bulges that represent clams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)