Τα πρωταθλήματα του Ουαϊόμινγκ γύρω από τέσσερ&#94

Status
Not open for further replies.
my video card is dead.. so I dunno if I can get on with this tournament or not. Ill try my hardest to get it replaced because I want to beat Jackal... bad may I add! Ill try my best but dont be surprised if I dont show up.

Luck was on my side tonight and I beat LonelyNess in two games! ggs!

First match I was saved by Focus Energy Hyper Beam Remoraid CH twice in a row and a big bad Hydro Pump Kingdra. Second match my Earthquake/Beat Up Diglett was just too much!

Havak and I had some pretty interesting matches.

In the first two he got pretty rotten teams but managed to win the first battle thanks to Twister having a 100% flinch rate and Steel Wing having 0% accuracy.

In our third match, I pretty much had no chance of winning or countering his 3 Water types until I found out I had a Return Doduo which had the Liechi Berry activated right away. He ended up winning the 3rd battle with only 5% health remaining.

Anyway, some pretty fun matches. Good game Havak.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
ButtMunch's Last Activity: September 14th, 2008 09:34 PM

I sent a PM on the 15th, so I obviously have not gotten a response.

maddog

is a master debater
is a Contributor Alumnus
Fabbles is just upset about not being able to beat someone with Giga Impact. bigOOF

Anyway, I think I've got the win for this because my opponent dropped.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost to seed flare shaymin and download porygon with ice beam with a team whose best poke was solarbeam suicune. Then lost second battle to a bunch of things.

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)