Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed Power

• Critical Power

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Accuracy Power

• Total voters
The point of Exp O-Power is to get a full team of eggs, THEN activate it - not before -_-
I specifically said I don't have hatching power yet.
Because without it, my eggs are still hatching before the team fills. Because my Pokemon are fucking prudes. ): I need a Sexy Power before I can worry about a Hatching Power.

I specifically said I don't have hatching power yet.
Because without it, my eggs are still hatching before the team fills. Because my Pokemon are fucking prudes. ): I need a Sexy Power before I can worry about a Hatching Power.
You don't have the Oval Charm yet, do you?

. . . . . .
Yeah I JUST learned about that thanks to you. THANK YOU! (Now I feel stupid.)
I just land looked it up on serebii because I never heard of it...now I feel stupid. T_T

If you'll excuse me, I have to detonate a massive amount of C4 (which is under the towels which is a terminator reference) to cover the sound of my screams after reading that I now have to catch every pokemon in the kalos dex and level 90% of them up to evolve them.

Last edited:
If you'll excuse me, I have to detonate a massive amount of C4 (which is under the towels which is a terminator reference) to cover the sound of my screams after reading that I now have to catch every pokemon in the kalos dex and level 90% of them up to evolve them.
Turn Exp. Share on, equip lucky egg, go to Restaurant Le Wow. Easy.

Turn Exp. Share on, equip lucky egg, go to Restaurant Le Wow. Easy.
I still have to.....use gts for some pokemon.

I wish they would just be honest and call it GOTS for "general over trade system"

For the pokemon I need it for I mean swirlix and aromateese etc. I am lucky that my frien needed to evolve their scyther so I at least have that out of the way, BUT I STILL NEED TO HAVE FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY POKEMON IN THE FING POKEDEX!! And now I realize why it's easier to get the shiny charm this generation.

For the oval charm, you just need to see all of the Kalos dex mons. You'll only need to catch things for the shiny charm.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen the event powers over the pss. Can they be sent or copied as usual?

For the oval charm, you just need to see all of the Kalos dex mons. You'll only need to catch things for the shiny charm.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen the event powers over the pss. Can they be sent or copied as usual?
Thank you, serebii was wrong again and said you had to catch all of the pokemon. So that will save me oh about five days!

For the pokemon I need it for I mean swirlix and aromateese etc. I am lucky that my frien needed to evolve their scyther so I at least have that out of the way, BUT I STILL NEED TO HAVE FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY POKEMON IN THE FING POKEDEX!! And now I realize why it's easier to get the shiny charm this generation.
Just ask around the trade forums here or other sites like Serebii or Marriland. I'm sure someone would be willing to help you out.
I would but my 3DS is broken. Fun times.

It's not like that.
You need to obtain every Pokemon in the Kalos dex for the Oval Charm, then every one of the National one for the Shiny Charm.

It's a lot easier to find reasonable offers on the GTS this generation, so you can fill up your dex much more quickly just by obtaining one trade evolution Pokemon, offering it for another one, and repeating the process with what you got.

It's a lot easier to find reasonable offers on the GTS this generation, so you can fill up your dex much more quickly just by obtaining one trade evolution Pokemon, offering it for another one, and repeating the process with what you got.
That's what I did for a while, but the I found a helpful user on this site who would trade me each of the Pokemon I'm missing, then trade them right back.

Also, before we start talking about nothing but dex completion,

That's what I did for a while, but the I found a helpful user on this site who would trade me each of the Pokemon I'm missing, then trade them right back.

Also, before we start talking about nothing but dex completion,
Wasn't the thread origionally about crackers?

Anyway I give o powers to the nice people I've traded with here and then just random people on the internet that I see, because giving the o power does seem to level up the o power at the same rate that using it on yourself does.

I've only really bothered using EXP Point power and Prize Money power since those are the only ones that matter to me. .___. And PP restoration every now and then, but that's rather uncommon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)