ღ The Valkyrie's Reign ღ [Under Construction]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny Update
And here's the latest in our Shiny Department...

My Zubat (Bella)

Species:
Zubat | Ability: Infiltrator (HA) | Nature: Jolly
OT: Joel | ID: 52512

IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Hypnosis, Defog, Brave Bird.

No-Redis

Notes: Hatched via Reddit.
Nickname is Bella.

My Lapras (Nessie)

Species:
Lapras| Ability: Water Absorb | Nature: Modest
OT: Caz | ID: 14677

IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Ancient-Power.

No-Redis

Nickname is Nessie.

My Murkrow

Species:
Murkrow | Ability: Prankster (HA) | Nature: Adamant

OT: AJ | ID: 00763
IVs: 31/31/31/03/31/31
Egg Moves: Feather Dance, Perish Song, Confuse Ray, Brave Bird.

No-Redis

My Spritzee

Species:
Spritzee | Ability: Aroma Veil (HA) | Nature: Sassy
OT: Mobius | ID: 43440

IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves: Wish.

No-Redis

Hey Lady Valk. Can you CMT for this:

Species:
Ability: Water Absorb | Nature: Modest
OT: Caz | ID: 14677
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Ancient-Power.
No-Redis
Nickname is Nessie

Hello, I'm interested in this:

Pokemon Species: Ponyta
Prefered Gender: Female
Nickname: None
Ability: Flame Body (HA)
Nature Wanted: Jolly
Spread Wanted: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Move Set Wanted: Morning Sun, Horn Drill, Hypnosis, Double-Edge.
Ball choice: Dream Ball

I offer you:

Pokemon Species: Poochyena
Prefered Gender: Female
Ability: Rattled (HA)
Nature Wanted: Adamant
Spread Wanted: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Move Set Wanted: Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Poison Fang
Ball choice: Dream Ball

And I don't know if you trade spitbacks but if you do, I would like a Dream Ball HA Female Krabby with Knock Off, I offer you for this a Dream Ball Water Absorb(HA) Cacnea with Seed Bomb, Counter, Dynamic Punch and Block
Thanks

dr00, is the Meinfoo with knock off level 1?
Mienfoo (Mienshao) (M) Heal Ball / Jolly / Regenerator / Knock Off / 31/31/31/x/31/31

If so, I have the following:
Azumarill (Azumarill) Lvl. 100 (M) Pokeball / Adamant / Huge Power / Knock Off (tutor), Aqua Jet (em) / 31/31//31/x/31/31
Jpn Oddish Lvl. 5 (M) Pokeball / Modest / Chlorophyll / Leech Seed (event) / 31/x/31/31/31/31

Hi, are you enquiring to dr00 or I? Do you have anything more than the Poochyena to offer?

Mienfoo (Mienshao) (M) Heal Ball / Jolly / Regenerator / Knock Off / 31/31/31/x/31/31

Azumarill (Azumarill) Lvl. 100 (M) Pokeball / Adamant / Huge Power / Knock Off (tutor), Aqua Jet (em) / 31/31//31/x/31/31
Jpn Oddish Lvl. 5 (M) Pokeball / Modest / Chlorophyll / Leech Seed (event) / 31/x/31/31/31/31
dr00's been fairly busy and hasn't been around a lot lately. He was on yesterday though so maybe he'll see this. I've tagged him for convenience :).

Hi, are you enquiring to dr00 or I? Do you have anything more than the Poochyena to offer?

Oh, sorry about that, to Valkyrie
Beside Poochyena, flawless, I have
- 5IVs(-SpAtk) Dream Ball HA Doduo, Jolly, female with Brave Bird
- 6IVs Dream Ball HA Wurmple, Modest, Female
Or if you just want to trade spitbacks of your Dream Ball HA Females Ponyta and Krabby, I can offer you Dream Ball HA Females Feebas, Chansey, Zubat, Mareep, Cacnea, Horsea, Murkrow, Psyduck, Snubbull, Hoothott, Solosis, Delibird, Spoink, Doduo, Poochyena, Basculin-B, Lapras, Tangela, Buizel, Pinsir , Pawniard, Geodude, Ledyba, Seel, Phanpy, Nincada, Meowth or Lapras

Notime So you want a HA Dream Ball females of Ponyta and Krabby?

If you want to do a spitback trade for the two, I'd be interested in:
HA Dream Ball Mareep
HA Dream Ball Spoink

Does this sound okay to you?

Notime So you want a HA Dream Ball females of Ponyta and Krabby?

If you want to do a spitback trade for the two, I'd be interested in:
HA Dream Ball Mareep
HA Dream Ball Spoink

Does this sound okay to you?
Yeah, It's fine. Send me a PM when you have Ponyta and Krabby ready to coordinate the trade
FC 2637 9348 3145 IGN Julian

hi, yes, as Lady Valkyrie said, i've been super busy.

it is available at lv1. i'll trade for the oddish.

all of my current papers are due september 3rd, so i cannot reliably trade until then if that's ok.
Hey droo,

please CMT for a female of this ancient fish

Relicanth / Level Ball
Physical / Jolly
hi! as i said above, i will not be available until september 3rd
i will check then

I'm kind of new to asking people from here for shinies but you have a Phione with the exact nature that I was interested in. Not exactly sure, what to offer though.

hi, yes, as Lady Valkyrie said, i've been super busy.

it is available at lv1. i'll trade for the oddish.

all of my current papers are due september 3rd, so i cannot reliably trade until then if that's ok.

hi! as i said above, i will not be available until september 3rd
i will check then
Hello, Leech Seed Oddish was a 3rd gen "here's a Pokemon Egg! oh, it sucks? too bad" event, it couldn't be RNGed or even SRed, so any flawless ones are hacked.
(I would put a "the more you know" image here but I'm too lazy to find one, so just pretend there's one here)

Ok ready to go!
Your Pokemon are cloned and ready. I VM'd you informing your Pokemon are cloned and ready to go, are you still around?

OK, Added you too, and yes both are at least 4IVs, and they are ready for trade
Alright, I'll contact you when your 'mons are ready. Your first on my list currently for breedables.

I'm kind of new to asking people from here for shinies but you have a Phione with the exact nature that I was interested in. Not exactly sure, what to offer though.
Hi, I've seen your name in LeopardTalon's thread as he hatches most of your Shinies. Do you still have those Shinies?

Your Pokemon are cloned and ready. I VM'd you informing your Pokemon are cloned and ready to go, are you still around?

Alright, I'll contact you when your 'mons are ready. Your first on my list currently for breedables.

Hi, I've seen your name in LeopardTalon's thread as he hatches most of your Shinies. Do you still have those Shinies?
Yeah I still have them. Not aware of smogon's rules how to post them as I keep all of them in a spreadsheet. I have different OTs than just Luis, as I had a couple of different hatchers. If I'm allowed to post a list here, I will as it had some illegal ball combos.

Yeah I still have them. Not aware of smogon's rules how to post them as I keep all of them in a spreadsheet. I have different OTs than just Luis, as I had a couple of different hatchers. If I'm allowed to post a list here, I will as it had some illegal ball combos.
You can have a spreadsheet in your signature and post one, you just can't only link to that in a trade thread.

And as long as you don't trade any illegal ball combos/hacked 'mons here on Smogon (or breed Pokemon from hacked parents) I think that's fine as well.

You can have a spreadsheet in your signature and post one, you just can't only link to that in a trade thread.

And as long as you don't trade any illegal ball combos/hacked 'mons here on Smogon (or breed Pokemon from hacked parents) I think that's fine as well.
okay, I think it's in my sig now. the illegal ball combos were hatched legally too just in case you wanted to know. I did send more than what Luis posted in his thread but because of the rules here, he didn't post them.

okay, I think it's in my sig now. the illegal ball combos were hatched legally too just in case you wanted to know. I did send more than what Luis posted in his thread but because of the rules here, he didn't post them.
Okay cool, are the legal ball combos all obtained legally?

Okay cool, are the legal ball combos all obtained legally?
all my shinies were obtained via TSV and all that. So I guess legally. Budew timid and my eevee hp fire are not shinies but listed as for the difficulty of breeding it and eevee female hp fire for the low chances of getting hp fire and female at the same time. And who likes shiny Espeon. lol

all my shinies were obtained via TSV and all that. So I guess legally. Budew timid and my eevee hp fire are not shinies but listed as for the difficulty of breeding it and eevee female hp fire for the low chances of getting hp fire and female at the same time. And who likes shiny Espeon. lol
I meant if the balls were altered by like Powersaves.

Is this fully legit? If so, I'd be interested in it.

Burmy (F)
IV Spread: 30/30/31/31/30/30 (HP Rock)
OT: Luis | ID: 17713
Nature: Modest
Ability: Overcoat (HA)
Egg Moves: N/A
Bred by Reddit User ugotmybeef. Hatched by me.

I meant if the balls were altered by like Powersaves.

Is this fully legit? If so, I'd be interested in it.

Burmy (F)
IV Spread: 30/30/31/31/30/30 (HP Rock)
OT: Luis | ID: 17713
Nature: Modest
Ability: Overcoat (HA)
Egg Moves: N/A
Bred by Reddit User ugotmybeef. Hatched by me.
no, if you mean if anything was altered after it was hatched. The ball was changed on the parents when i bred them, I don't alter the shiny or baby in any fashion. And yeah it's legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)