ღ The Valkyrie's Reign ღ [Under Construction]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can confirm it's full-redis, I'd do the trade, as Shaymin is full-redis too.
Ok, I asked Sb4ll4t0, just in case.When I'm ready I'll tell you.:)
Can you tell me if you're interested in a shiny event Golurk(Brave, 31-31-31-x-31-x) and Hydreigon(Timid, 31-x-x-31-31-31), both from the 14º movie?I'd like to have other of your legends if possible!

Ok, I asked Sb4ll4t0, just in case.When I'm ready I'll tell you.:)
Can you tell me if you're interested in a shiny event Golurk(Brave, 31-31-31-x-31-x) and Hydreigon(Timid, 31-x-x-31-31-31), both from the 14º movie?I'd like to have other of your legends if possible!
Okay cool, I'll clone it and trade when you can confirm redis.

Do you know the Def and Speed on the two event 'mons? They're Kalos right?

Hi, I see you have the River pattern for Vivillon. Would you please breed me a 5 IV Scatterbug with Rage Powder, save, check the IVs, reset, and trade me the unhatched egg? I have some patterns to trade as well. I can trade you 5IVs of the following: Archipelago, Continental, High Plains, Marine, Meadow, Modern, Ocean, Polar*, Savanna and Tundra.

*my pattern; I can also give you one w/ Friend Guard.

It's the Cherish Ball one with OT:TRU and ID:11079.I got it in a trade with JebusChrist.
Sure, what do you want for Arceus and I'll clone Shiny Shaymin + what else you want shortly.

Hi, I see you have the River pattern for Vivillon. Would you please breed me a 5 IV Scatterbug with Rage Powder, save, check the IVs, reset, and trade me the unhatched egg? I have some patterns to trade as well. I can trade you 5IVs of the following: Archipelago, Continental, High Plains, Marine, Meadow, Modern, Ocean, Polar*, Savanna and Tundra.

*my pattern; I can also give you one w/ Friend Guard.
Would they be clones? I prefer not to take clones of breedables. I have your pattern (Polar) though sorry.

Is there anything else you can offer?

Sure. Could I get your Friend Ball Spinda?

I'm assuming it's non-redis as well so I won't be trading it.
Sounds good to me. I'll have it ready in an hour or so. Tell me when you're ready to go.

Edit: Nvm, I was checkin out the spinda and the person I traded for it is questionable. I don't want to trade something of questionable origins so would anything else interest you? (taking it off my trade list now)

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I'll have it ready in an hour or so. Tell me when you're ready to go.

Edit: Nvm, I was checkin out the spinda and the person I traded for it is questionable. I don't want to trade something of questionable origins so would anything else interest you? (taking it off my trade list now)
That's okay, thanks for checking for me.

Can I get the Girafarig instead?

Yep sure thing. Tell me when you want to trade.
Hey, sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

I've been busy these past couple days.

I have Phione cloned and ready to go though so whenever we can meet up and trade.

If possible though, could I swap Girafarig for your Drowzee though?

To lady valkyrie
Pokemon species: caterpie
Prefered gender:female
Nickname:marget
Nature wanted:modest
Spread wanted 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ball choice: any
Ability hidden ability

Pokemon species:weedle
Prefered gender:male
Nickname:sgt stinger
Nature:adamant
Spread wanted:31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ballchoice any
Ability hidden ability

Pokemon species:rattata
Prefered gender:male
Nickname:chuckie cheese
Ball chocie
Ability hustle

Pokemon species:spearow
Preferred gender:male
Nickname:captain jack
Ball choice any
Ability sniper

Pokemon species:bellsprout
Preferred gender:either
Nickname:none
Nature:modest
Spread wanted:31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ball choice any
Ability chlorophyll

Pokemon species:mr mime
Preferred gender:female
Nickname:mrs mime
Nature:modest
Spread wanted:31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ball choice any
Ability technincian

Pokemon species:tauros
Preferred gender:
Nickname:red bull
Ball choice any
Ability sheer force
Cmt

Hey, sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

I've been busy these past couple days.

I have Phione cloned and ready to go though so whenever we can meet up and trade.

If possible though, could I swap Girafarig for your Drowzee though?
Hey again. I will be good to trade in a few hours from now (busy preparing for school atm). I've already cloned girafarig for you but maybe I can add your appropriately nicknamed nekome meowth to my request and trade that for my drowzee? It was a lucky MM when breeding regular ones, so I can nickname him for you as well.

Hey again. I will be good to trade in a few hours from now (busy preparing for school atm). I've already cloned girafarig for you but maybe I can add your appropriately nicknamed nekome meowth to my request and trade that for my drowzee? It was a lucky MM when breeding regular ones, so I can nickname him for you as well.
Yep, that'd be fine :).

I'll clone Neckome and we'll do the 2:2?

I'll be available to trade after like 6 hours (so after school for you too I'm guessing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)