[ℬlḠ] Mafia Mafia 2 [Won by The Mafia]

To those that don't open their PM inbox, the game has been resumed. We're going to get rid of another bit of scum with street justice, and the other orders have been sent out as well. Bored villies: I know it must be hard to get back into a game that you couldn't really do anything non-passive in to begin with, but once again I have to stress that that's just the way the game seems to have been designed and it maximizes our win chances this way.

That said, considering the rate good men are dying, I may need to announce some new cleaned villagers later. =/

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Stop posting a hit list for the mafia to go through. I don't think the village info will be necessarily lost even if cleaned villagers aren't publicized for the whole world to see.

It has come to my attention that known mafia user: GoldenKnight is trying to con people and destabilize village leadership. Most likely a last ditch effort, considering how we can't really afford mislynches at this point.

Don't listen to him or any of his friends. You'll recognize them because they aren't me or Ditto. We're Street Justicing Turkey and nothing else, and your other night orders are there as well. Don't ruin this.

edit: That said, if anyone does try to con you please let me (a cleaned person!) know!

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Hi village, how are things?

So yeah I have to say your village’s leadership sucks, on one hand we have Ditto, who adds 1 and 1 together and then gets a Q. On the other hand we have Mr. Cleaned Mekkah. This oh so clean guy has interesting connections though, as the following log from a specific channel shows, that someone accidentally said in the wrong place:

[16:38] <~WildEep> so Mekkah, I want to kill Iceland tonight [16:38] <~WildEep> that's paperblade, right?

Oh look, Mekkah is being asked about a target of a kill, and look the target named there has died the same night, and by the hands of the wolf even! Judging by the way this message was written, in the wrong channel, it means Mekkah and this likely Wolf WildEep have a secret channel to talk in! Oh okay he must be controling the wolf for the village, explain the number village deaths at the hand of the wolf then, say the Sheriff who followed Paperblade.

I guess that isn’t enough proof though, it could be a completely unrelated matter even! If it wasn’t for the fact WildEep contacted us claiming wolf, and getting Austria who bound him killed, I’d not believe either was evil either! Add to that WildEep knew a lot of info, including PMs of the Inspect, BG, Rev mart, Sheriff, the Painter and when who were being protected or revmartyred. That must be some strong wolf alright!(and he admitted he was moling the village)

So we presented this evidence to Ditto and Eo, who both were in the said channel at the time the line was said, alas Ditto’s first action was going to the suspects while Eo just idled the whole time.

Sadly we can’t provide anything else as a proof, bar their aliases and PMs. Yeah.

Dear Singapore,
You are The Pharmacist's Assistant.

Being a pharmacist is pretty embarrassing in comparison to being a doctor. You're just the drug dispenser. A glorified vending machine for sick people. So what's even worse than being a pharmacist?

Being a fucking pharmacist's assistant.

And boy does he let you know it too. Your boss is a failure at life, but because you're just a little bit more of a failure at life, he treats you like shit and pretty much makes your life a living hell. You hate your boss. You hate your job. You hate your life. So what's your solution to the problem?

Kill. Everything.

With no one alive in City Town, there's no one to make fun of you for being a lifetime fuckup! There's no one to prevent you from doing, well... anything you want!

And you've figured out how you're going to do it, too. You see, your boss recently discovered an inhibitor for the virus that turns people into werewolves, and he's been producing small quantities for someone since about six months ago. You've picked up a lot of knowledge about the way medicine works and through enough tinkering with the inhibitor serum, you've figured out not only how to reverse the effects, but to control people affected by the virus. With this, you could make any werewolf do your bidding, however resistant to the idea they may be.

The only problem is your incompetent fucking boss... he's still giving the werewolf the inhibitor serum, turning him into just a regular person. Worthless to you. But... if you could somehow get him murdered, well... who knows what would happen then.

You stole The Patient's address from The Pharmacist and scoped it out. You know the Patient to be <snip>. Unfortunately, as a human, The Patient's win condition is tuned to that of The Town's. He may be hesitant to work with you in his current state.

You also obviously have a tie to your boss, The Pharmacist, and he to you. The Pharmacist is <snip>. He does not know your true intentions, as far as he knows, he simply needs you alive in order to maintain his night role.

You need The Patient alive in order to succeed. As long as you are alive, you will do everything in your power to keep The Patient safe. The Patient cannot be killed by any means while you are alive.

You win if you and/or The Werewolf are the last person(s) alive.

Dear Ireland,
You are The Patient.

On a trip to Canada one year, you found yourself being hunted by what most have called a myth, a werewolf. Unfortunately for you, you were bitten. Since then, you have been a bloodthirsty werewolf hellbent on nothing but eating / killing everything in your path. Thinking you were doomed to a cursed life forever, you hid yourself away in the country where you could fill your lust for killing by terrorizing the local wildlife. A little while ago though, you were listening to your radio and learned of a Pharmacist in City Town that had been working on medicines involving Wolf's Bane. You contacted him anonymously and with the blood you sent him, he developed a inhibitor that prevents you from becoming the beast you fear so much, as long as you keep taking the serum. Unfortunately the serum is not exactly the most profitable for the Pharmacist, so he only makes enough for you. You don't dare think of what would happen to you if you stopped taking the serum. It's too scary to think of.

You live your life in constant fear of releasing the monster inside of you. Because of this, you have no night role. You'd much rather stay inside when the sun goes down.

You are allied with The Town. You win if The Town wins.

First off, I'd like to wish ipl and his mafia friends good luck winning the game with an angry Wildeep slash shade breathing down their neck.

I've been cleaned as early as Night 1. Why else would jumpluff and the other masons allow me to run affairs? The few alive masons will back me up here. This is exactly what I was talking about when I said they are trying to destabilize village leadership.

So we presented this evidence to Ditto and Eo, who both were in the said channel at the time the line was said, alas Ditto’s first action was going to the suspects while Eo just idled the whole time.
Because Ditto knows I'm clean and didn't just buy the mafia saying "hey village, Mekkah is evil get him get him".

The Ireland PM matches the info we have. Singapore PM was obviously doctored (see what I did there?).

edit: also, Walrein noticed several inconsistencies between my real PM, his own PM and the fake posted by IPL, such as how in ours it's "His alias is <insert alias>" while in the one IPL posted it's "He is <snip>". i dunno just something else to go on. and yes, walrein (and fate and pluff) are allowed to talk to other masons while there's original masons alive.

As a Mason (and since the mafia already know my role, so there's nothing to lose by me saying this) I just thought I'd point out that Fatecrashers's Role PM states that only villagers can be recruited to the masons. Mekkah was our first recruit. Yeah, don't trust IPL. Keep the lynch on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)