☆ {•●● sayaendou ●●•} ☆ \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ [DO NOT POST!] Currently only using this thread for personal reference

Oh, it shouldn't be わ because 男じゃないわよ is a female-informal slang way to say it, so the わ isn't actually a particle for anything *__*
But I'm probably not saying the slang right anyways, so \o/
it sounded right to me and i knew it was the female way to say it, but i thought it was a particle.

FUCK i am so gonna fail ;_________;

hopefully i won't have to talk like a woman <_<;;

BlakBlastoise's Metagross
Nature/Ability:Adamant/Clear Body
Ev's:232 HP/252 ATK/16 Def/8 Spe
IV's:30/31/31/13/31/31
Moves:Meteor Mash|Bullet Punch|Ice Punch|Thunder Punch
can i get this

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
it sounded right to me and i knew it was the female way to say it, but i thought it was a particle.

FUCK i am so gonna fail ;_________;

hopefully i won't have to talk like a woman <_<;;
LOL, don't worry, I don't think they usually test you on slang, they usually care more that you get the normal grammar and whatnot correct. Actually, I think my Japanese teacher had a personal vendetta towards anyone who tried to use slang near her, but...
And i'm sure they won't force you to talk like a woman, LOL.
Funny story - this guy came to out class once to talk about the JET program (It's an exchange program, you get to go teach English in Japan or something). He hung out with this girl there, so eventually all the Japanese he picked up was girl slang, and one day the poor guy was confronted by another guy friend - "Why are you speaking like a girl?"
`-`

Hey, marc - did you want both pictures to be separately uploaded? :0

@zv990: Hi (: Normally I wouldn't mind giving out a redistributable for free, but I don't really know you and I'm under the impression that you've just joined to grab free Pokemon, with less than 10 posts and all D: Are you offering anything in particular?

Hey, marc - did you want both pictures to be separately uploaded? :0
well idk lol as long as i can put one in one post and the other in another =P basically one for my section and one for the other dude.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ah, kay, got it (;

Almost done now, I'll PM you later with them + a few of the Pokemon I'd like xD Gotta catch some trade fodder first o 3o

Ah, kay, got it (;

Almost done now, I'll PM you later with them + a few of the Pokemon I'd like xD Gotta catch some trade fodder first o 3o
oh pick as many as you want and dont worry about trading today because im lucky im even on im really busy so i have to do alot of trades tomorrow.

Hey Seph, I didn't know you had tons of stuff to finish. I don't want to rush you, take your time on the drawing :D

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey Seph, I didn't know you had tons of stuff to finish. I don't want to rush you, take your time on the drawing :D

No problem at all, it's a gift. xDD
And I've already got most of the details down as well, I just need to see how I'm going to add more definition to the fur and add more dark scary ominous energy effects o w o

LOL, don't worry, I don't think they usually test you on slang, they usually care more that you get the normal grammar and whatnot correct. Actually, I think my Japanese teacher had a personal vendetta towards anyone who tried to use slang near her, but...
And i'm sure they won't force you to talk like a woman, LOL.
Funny story - this guy came to out class once to talk about the JET program (It's an exchange program, you get to go teach English in Japan or something). He hung out with this girl there, so eventually all the Japanese he picked up was girl slang, and one day the poor guy was confronted by another guy friend - "Why are you speaking like a girl?"
`-`
we actually were supposed to learn direct-style this semester.
;__________;

that's really funny about the guy who enrolled with JET though. i know what it is and would really love to go join one of those programs since i plan to be a teacher someday.

i'm not in any rush and i really appreciate you doing it ;)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
we actually were supposed to learn direct-style this semester.
;__________;

that's really funny about the guy who enrolled with JET though. i know what it is and would really love to go join one of those programs since i plan to be a teacher someday.

i'm not in any rush and i really appreciate you doing it ;)
Oh, are you in college level Japanese? I remember learning slang in high school, but very little, and it was all written in a textbook so a lot of it was apparently awkward. My Japanese teacher would point and be like "This, this is how you'd say so-and-so as a girl. Actually, no, this sounds really weird. Don't trust this textbook." And then we would cry.

Yeah, JET sounded really fun. *_* I was thinking of going, but I am easily homesick ;< The program sounded amazing, and there were scholarships available, I think :0

Heheh, I spent all day trading and drawing today. It was very busy stuff. If I could get a paid job in the future doing stuff like this, that would be niiiice. owo
No problem at all \o/ Presents for my well-meaning friends!

Edit: New Stuff! (For the first time in....forever. everstone. get it? HA--/brick'd)

Everstone's Horsea
OT: 19509
Modest / Gets Sniper upon Evolution
IVs: 31/x/31/30/
31/31 HP Elec 70

He's letting me distribute it! :'D
It isn't redistributable, though :x

Alright, I'll be leaving my browser open so it'll look like I'm here, but I'm going to go eat some dinner and finish my art now, be back later ;>

TheForsworn's Abomasnow Lv.41(♂)
Nature/Ability:Timid/Snow Warning
EV's:6 Atk/252 Spl.A/252 Spd
IV's:26/31/29/31/31/31
Moves:Substitute|Focus Punch|Leech Seed|Blizzard

Hey can I trade for this? I've been looking really hard for it!!!

Oh, are you in college level Japanese? I remember learning slang in high school, but very little, and it was all written in a textbook so a lot of it was apparently awkward. My Japanese teacher would point and be like "This, this is how you'd say so-and-so as a girl. Actually, no, this sounds really weird. Don't trust this textbook." And then we would cry.

Yeah, JET sounded really fun. *_* I was thinking of going, but I am easily homesick ;< The program sounded amazing, and there were scholarships available, I think :0

Heheh, I spent all day trading and drawing today. It was very busy stuff. If I could get a paid job in the future doing stuff like this, that would be niiiice. owo
No problem at all \o/ Presents for my well-meaning friends!

mmhmm, college.

our book is like over 20 years old.

we'd learn something and then my tutor would be like "noone says this anymore"
then i'd cry ;(

and yeah, there are loads of programs. NOVA, JET, etc.

i'm sure the drawings will be amazing :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that horsea is awesome :0

CMT for it? :3

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Agosh darnit, messed up on the layers while coloring my picture =_= That layer's useless now...bleh.

20 years old? DDD: That's...old.
Anime slang is pretty up to date. My teacher used to give us The Glare if we mentioned watching anime to learn Japanese, but in the last two years she gave in and admitted that it would probably be the best way to learn slang outside of doing a homestay in Japan. One of my friends applied to college in Japan last year, and spent all of this school year in Tokyo *A* She can spit out kanji like *snap*.

Sure, I'll cyt. *_* If you just want it though, you can have one. (justcloneitonceforme!cloneitonceforme!cloneitonceforme!.....)

Agosh darnit, messed up on the layers while coloring my picture =_= That layer's useless now...bleh.
oh noe! :pirate:

20 years old? DDD: That's...old.
it's so annoying. this is such a terrible book D:
Anime slang is pretty up to date. My teacher used to give us The Glare if we mentioned watching anime to learn Japanese, but in the last two years she gave in and admitted that it would probably be the best way to learn slang outside of doing a homestay in Japan. One of my friends applied to college in Japan last year, and spent all of this school year in Tokyo *A* She can spit out kanji like *snap*.
this made me lol a lot.

we're doing a study abroad this fall (i hope) but i am also graduating then... idk if i'll be able to goooo but i'm going to uni in the spring so i'm sure there will be more opportunities. i wanted to go last year but didn't have the money :(

Sure, I'll cyt. *_* If you just want it though, you can have one. (justcloneitonceforme!cloneitonceforme!cloneitonceforme!.....)
sure i can do that! juuuuuuuust one though?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
This picture's going to take twice as long cause I painted some parts with an overlay brush setting by accident, and some parts I painted with solid gray instead of the same white because my background was darkened so I could work on the lighting. =_= Joy. Actually, I could just copy part of the layer and open my backup file....hm!

Yeah, if I were to go to Japan, I'd need a ton of spending money. o 3o I hoard One Piece figurines like I hoard Pokemon DDDDDD: Akihabara's the best place to look, but that's in Tokyo and I'm sure Tokyo's housing prices are crazy because it's crowded there. ._.

Just one is enough. Unless you want to clone it more. *_* I'll have to catch trade fodder, though @_@;

thank you for the horsea :)

let me know if you need any more clones and enjoy furret

EDIT: it's swift swim on horsea, will swift swim really be sniper on kingdra?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Thanks! x)

I hope so, it's what Everstone himself told me after we traded :<
And he knows better than I do. If I evolve it and it doesn't, I'll be sad ; 3;

lol okay. cos i have a really crazy spread for sniper but it'll be kind of useless with swift swim. we shall see :0

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Yes we shall *__* I don't know how the ability is determined, though I read somewhere that it can change after being pal parked?

Speaking of spreads, I really should grab some of those power items soon to help me EV `-`Did they give 7 EVs each with pokerus or something? ._.

Ahh, Pokemon is wonderful. So psyched about Soul Silver. *A*

So can we trade for that Forsworn's Abamosnow?

Hi `-` Are you offering something?
I'd give for free normally if I saw you around, but I prefer if you had a trade thread and more posts so I don't feel like you're just coming to Smogon to grab freebies ;(

//(The Ralts): Killa Kid's Flygon for my Mastadi's Riolu
----Mr. Goodbar's Kingdra for my Mastadi's Gliscor

Late reply, sorry *A*
Kay (; Hopefully I'll still be on, I might have to sleep in an hour. You can clone both of Mastadi's Pokemon for me once and give them back, right? *_*

CMT for these

Everstone's Ditto
Modest
31 /
19 / 30 / 30 / 13 / 31
You MUST give it to anyone who asks for it as a condition for trading it.
If you want this from me, you'll need to clone it for me ;(

Everstone's Smeargle - "mk.69"
31/31/31/21/31/31

You MUST give it to anyone who asks for it as a condition for trading it.
If you want this from me, you'll need to clone it for me ;(

hey nice thread you have here :)

cmt for this please

Plust's Blissey
Nature/Ability: Bold/Natural Cure
Ev's:254 HP/252 Def/4 Spl D.
IV's: 29/28/31/30/31/30
Moves: Seismic Toss|Aromatherapy|Thunder Wave|Softboiled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)