(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ FREE VGC 2012 POKEMON (✿◔ ◡ ◔)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
These pokemon are for people who will be attending VGC regionals, nationals, and/or worlds this year. I'm going to ask you guys to wait until locations are out, unless you dont care how far away / when they are.

:3 just wait a little bit k ._.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'd like all of your RNGed mons, I'm going to every VGC event, no this is not a lie to get free stuff. Hi moof ^__^

Hey muffin, I tried RNG breeding but it's too confusing and all of my stuff sucks. can I get 6 copies of your Jellicent for the Atlanta qualifier?????

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
/me throws heads at moof
any chance you'll be making a Venusaur soon? Battle-ready or not, i'm desperate for one. Oh, and a 2 Spe IV Quiet HP Fight Ninetales! Yeah just let me know if there's a possibility you're doing those two, if not I can easily take care of it!

andrea

/me cresselias
GL moof... No more free mons for anyone from me, so you get all my old customers! I do not haz time for this sort of nonsense.

;D

Jk jk hope to see you at a regional this year again!!!!

My mind boggles when I look at your list of offered pokemon (of course my mind completely shuts down whenever I tried to read up on how to RNG. The instructions make it sound like I need to use a ROM to figure out... stuff that I can't really even comprehend.)

For your listed brave natured Gurdurr I'd be willing to offer a Buffalant that I took to the VGC11 California regionals. I don't quite remember what the heck the ev's are, just that I put nearly even distribution between SpD, Hp, Att, and Def because I was expecting to be attacked by teams that would use physical and special attacks on the same turn. My only lament with her is that her highest IV is her special attack.

I wont mind some free pokemon. I'm in the UK and am thinking of entering the VGC (if its in London and not in Birmingham). I don't think I stand much chance of getting anywhere but I guess it wouldn't hurt to hope. I would like to give a few pokemon in return for the pokemon I will be recieving off you. I don't have too much but I guess not much is better then nothing. They have decent IVs and are EV trained.

I'll try not to be too greedy:

♀ Adamant | Guts | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Cloned by AR

Flame Orb
| 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD

Drain Punch | Mach Punch | Rock Slide | Protect

Jolly | Justified | 31/31/31/21/31/31 | Cloned by AR

Chople Berry
| 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Close Combat | Rock Slide | Quick Attack | Protect

♀ Adamant | Mold Breaker | 31/31/31/9/31/31 | Cloned by AR

Choice Scarf
| 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe

Dragon Claw | Earthquake | Rock Slide | Protect

♂ Modest | Flash Fire | 31/10/30/31/31/31 | Rebattle Code used | Cloned by AR

♂ Jolly | Technician | 31/31/31/9/31/31 | Cloned by AR

I think this will do me. I really apreceate (spelt wrong I know) all you effort with this topic and the pokemon you that you put in. I hope you come back to me soon (contact me anyway you feel either through this topic, pm, etc).

I will be attending Newark. Can I get these three battle ready Pokemon? Just PM me about it.

Jolly | Justified | 31/31/31/21/31/31 | Cloned by AR
Chople Berry
Close Combat | Rock Slide | Quick Attack | Protect

Adamant | Clear Body | 31/31/31/9/31/31 | Cloned by AR
Shuca Berry
| 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Meteor Mash | Earthquake | Bullet Punch | Protect

♀ Sassy | Levitate | 31/1/31/31/31/0 | NN: /me | Cloned by AR
Sitrus Berry
| 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Trick Room | Helping Hand | Light Screen | Moonlight

Hey muffin I kinda see your looking for a modest hydregion(correct me if I am wrong about looking for one) well I happen to have one and I don't mind trading it away the IV's I need to check but it's UT lvl 64 send me a PM if you want to trade

Could I also get
Naive | Prankster | 30/30/30/30/30/31 | Cloned by AR
Moveset thunder thunderbolt hammer arm thrash

♀ Timid | Levitate | 31/19/31/31/31/31 | Cloned by AR
Dragon Gem
| 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Draco Meteor | Dark Pulse | Surf | Protect

♂ Modest | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Cloned by AR
Ice Gem
| 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Surf | Giga Drain | Ice Beam | Protect

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
find me on irc to trade (its a chat thingy online). i tried doing VMs and PMs last year and it was a mess, so just come on irc around 4pm or later (gmt -5) on the weekdays or longer on the weekends.

I feel bad asking for free pokemon but I doubt I'll have time to complete my entire team on my own... anyway, I'm going to a Canada regional, Canada Nats and Worlds, so I'd be grateful for anything. I'm mostly looking at these:

Jolly | Clear Body | 31/31/31/0/31/31 | Cloned by AR
Choice Scarf
Iron Head | Ice Punch | Explosion | Trick

♂ Jolly| Rough Skin | 31/31/31/0/31/31 | NN: Unreality | Cloned by AR
Yache Berry
Dragon Claw | Earthquake | Rock Slide | Protect

I'll fix up Meta's moves on my own. I was also wondering if you could do a private request? I don't need a battle ready but it does involve breeding a move. It's pretty interesting if I do say so myself, but I've never been good at RNGing. Obviously I'm fine with it if you can't, but I just thought I'd ask. :)

Just tried to enter IRC from you link and the loading screen has been there for... Well I have no accurate sense of the passage of time but it feels like somewhere in 5 to 10 minuet range. Is that a joke link or is my 2 year old ACER laptop to blame again?

Edit: I just needed to reload the page. God that makes me a retard... Shouldn't of hit my head on the dog cage last night.
second edit: Thank you so much Muffinhead. That Conkeldor of yours got me a victory against a team that uses a darkvoid Smeargle

Could I also get
♂ Jolly | Limber | 31/31/31/10/31/31 | Cloned by AR
Focus Sash
Fake Out | Sucker Punch | Snatch | Charm

♂ Brave | Guts | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | NN: muffinhead | Cloned by AR
Flame Orb
| 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Facade | Crunch | Earthquake | Protect

♂ Jolly | Swarm | 31/31/31/9/31/31 | Cloned by AR
Focus Sash
Megahorn | Earthquake | Rock Slide | Protect

Hey man I'm doing VGC this year, last year was awesome in the uK, Birmingham. It says they are free but I'm offering a credit per mon I would like to use in the VGC. This year I'm running a TR team. With two set ups. I have my special sweeper and a third TR set up done, but like the look of and am asking for:

Sassy Bronzong ( Sitrus Berry )
Brave Rhydon ( Eviloite )
Brave Golurk
Brave Elecktross

I'm going to the event in UK regardless of location.

If this madness is still going on, could I receive the Sassy Chople Tyranitar? Also, how do you get flawless IVs?

If this madness is still going on, could I receive the Sassy Chople Tyranitar? Also, how do you get flawless IVs?

To give a very simple answer. RNG. If you don't know what that is I would sugest reading up on it there are a few good places to find articles on it.

Edit: I'm on IRC each day this week cause I'm bored and don't feel like doing much Hw. So anytime you want to trade is good.
Also as a list to self of pokes I may be interested in...
Timid Heatran
Timid Latios
Modest (Or Timid (Suggestions?)) Chandelure
Jolly Garchomp
Adamant Conkeldurr (Drain + Mach Punch = Win)
Re-read your article on Yanmega and I am interested in that as well (Saw you were giving away the exact one in this thread)

But yeah do you mind if I request 6 to experiment but maybe not use all of them? (By all I mean like 1 or 2 after experimenting) I do want to use them all and I might find use for some in later tournments even if I don't use them in regionals. This is probably all I will request unless I have a sudden brainwave. Aka I will prbably stick to these and maybe 1 to 2 of my own pokes unless I learn something else (Like sandstorm) is truely amazing and better than my ideas.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
@ everyone, yeah catch me on irc tomorrow for mons, trying to trade a lot then.

havent rnged modest rotom yet because rng is a suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)