Pokeball Vivillon
Modest | Paris | 06014 | Shield Dust | lvl 12
24/03/21/26/23/31 | Untouched | Male
Stun Spore | Light Screen | Gust | Infestation

Litwick
Modest | Ryan | 42240 | Infiltrator | lvl 1
30/30/30/30/30/30 ( HP Fighting ) | Untouched | Female
Haze | Acid Armor | Heat Wave | Attract

BTW, if anyone complains that Litwick is 30 in HP rather than 31, at lvl.50, it does't even make a difference :P

CMT for these plz :)

Pokeball Vivillon
Modest | Paris | 06014 | Shield Dust | lvl 12
24/03/21/26/23/31 | Untouched | Male
Stun Spore | Light Screen | Gust | Infestation

Litwick
Modest | Ryan | 42240 | Infiltrator | lvl 1
30/30/30/30/30/30 ( HP Fighting ) | Untouched | Female
Haze | Acid Armor | Heat Wave | Attract

BTW, if anyone complains that Litwick is 30 in HP rather than 31, at lvl.50, it does't even make a difference :P
Sorry didn't see anything in your thread for now, unless you still have a shiny totodile. However I may come back to you another day for breeding requests ^^ So if you will still want them I will be happy to have a deal with you.

Sorry didn't see anything in your thread for now, unless you still have a shiny totodile. However I may come back to you another day for breeding requests ^^ So if you will still want them I will be happy to have a deal with you.
I don't have shiny Totodile, just Feraligatr (That's the way I got it):[ But yeah I can do breeding requests, although I'd have to finish orders I already have first :P

I don't have shiny Totodile, just Feraligatr (That's the way I got it):[ But yeah I can do breeding requests, although I'd have to finish orders I already have first :P
Ok nice, I will PM you when I will have more time ^^ I'm pretty busy atm and I have also some difficult orders :/ Maybe next week ^^

CMT for your shiny numel plz :)
I would like this :

#353 Shuppet
Lv. 1
Nature:
Brave
Ability: Frisk
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/00
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
AO: Raigen ID: 06762
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (3218) Cadapalo
non - Redis

And btw, I totally forgot to put it, updated this right now, but Numel is of course Non-Redis. Hoping it doesn't matter for you ><

I would like this :

#353 Shuppet
Lv. 1
Nature:
Brave
Ability: Frisk
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/00
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
AO: Raigen ID: 06762
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (3218) Cadapalo
non - Redis

And btw, I totally forgot to put it, updated this right now, but Numel is of course Non-Redis. Hoping it doesn't matter for you ><
np any poke I get from ppl that was hatched with SV methos it's NFT for me and will go into a trophy case section with info about who to contact (in this case you) to get it :)

np any poke I get from ppl that was hatched with SV methos it's NFT for me and will go into a trophy case section with info about who to contact (in this case you) to get it :)
Ok nice, same thing for me ^^ Btw, can you clone ? As I will have to find a cloner, it will be more convenient for me :/

Hey, I was wondering if you were interested in having me breed you a Modest/Calm/Timid HP Fire Bulbasaur (Can be HA) with Giga Drain for the HP grass Feebas. Or I can breed you a Timid HP fire/grass Magnemite with Magnet pull if that appeals to you more. Tell me if neither of these appeal to you. Thanks.

Also just got Safari Ball Adamant Rhyhorn and Moon Ball Calm Water Absorb Lapras with Freeze Dry.

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm back again! Congrats on the new trade thread and on your first TSV shiny :) I'm trying to get into that, but first I have to figure out how breeding works haha x-x

Anyways, CMT for your Numel please. I'm aware it's non-redis; I just want it for my personal collection. I'd prefer if you responded here with a quote. Thanks!

Cradily

Bold | Sen | 37529 | Storm Drain | lvl 56
31/x/31/31/31/31 | 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpDef | Female (12,5%)
Ancient Power | Energy Ball | Stealth Rock | Recover

Spiritomb

Adamant | Mark | 62312 | Pressure | lvl 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Destiny Bond | Foul Play | Shadow Sneak | Pain Split

CMT for these two. Bonus stuff if I can redistribute. :P

Hey, I was wondering if you were interested in having me breed you a Modest/Calm/Timid HP Fire Bulbasaur (Can be HA) with Giga Drain for the HP grass Feebas. Or I can breed you a Timid HP fire/grass Magnemite with Magnet pull if that appeals to you more. Tell me if neither of these appeal to you. Thanks.

Also just got Safari Ball Adamant Rhyhorn and Moon Ball Calm Water Absorb Lapras with Freeze Dry.
Hi ! I have Bulbasaur and Magnemite already sorry. But I like your Lapras though. If you can breed me like this, I will trade you the HP Grass Feebas for sure :

Lapras

Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Calm
Egg moves: Freeze-Dry, Whirlpool, Refresh, Ancient Power
Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hey there, I'm back again! Congrats on the new trade thread and on your first TSV shiny :) I'm trying to get into that, but first I have to figure out how breeding works haha x-x

Anyways, CMT for your Numel please. I'm aware it's non-redis; I just want it for my personal collection. I'd prefer if you responded here with a quote. Thanks!
I like your Shiny Shellder and Bonsly. If you find something else in my shop, feel free to ask ;) Btw, you may have to wait a week at least ( maybe more :/ ) until I get my Powersaves to clone these shinies.

Last edited:
Cradily

Bold | Sen | 37529 | Storm Drain | lvl 56
31/x/31/31/31/31 | 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpDef | Female (12,5%)
Ancient Power | Energy Ball | Stealth Rock | Recover

Spiritomb

Adamant | Mark | 62312 | Pressure | lvl 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Destiny Bond | Foul Play | Shadow Sneak | Pain Split

CMT for these two. Bonus stuff if I can redistribute. :P
I was skipped? :o

I like your Shiny Shellder and Bonsly. If you find something else in my shop, feel free to ask ;) Btw, you may have to wait a week at least ( maybe more :/ ) until I get my Powersaves to clone these shinies.
Would you be willing to trade your HP Fire Chikorita? Also, I don't mind waiting, but I'd be willing to do a clone trade if you'd like :)

Hi ! I have Bulbasaur and Magnemite already sorry. But I like your Lapras though. If you can breed me like this, I will trade you the HP Grass Feebas for sure :

Lapras

Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Calm
Egg moves: Freeze-Dry, Whirlpool, Refresh, Ancient Power
Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Yeah, I am willing to do that for the Feebas it will just take a bit of time to get all the egg moves. I'll tell you when I am done and we can coordinate the trade after that :)

Would you be willing to trade your HP Fire Chikorita? Also, I don't mind waiting, but I'd be willing to do a clone trade if you'd like :)
It's ok. I can do a clone trade but as we have very different hours, I think it will be more convenient if I clone my poke myself. Hoping the Powersaves won't take too many time to come...

Yeah, I am willing to do that for the Feebas it will just take a bit of time to get all the egg moves. I'll tell you when I am done and we can coordinate the trade after that :)
Ok perfect ^^ Just PM me or answer in my shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)