♣ Adrima's Shinies and Bank Balls Shop ♣ SV Shinies Update 08/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything here for females of Love Sentret, Moon Ponyta, and Safari Scyther: (All females)

- Murkrow: Adamant - Prankster - EM: Perish Song, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, and Flatter - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Dream Ball)

- Aron: Adamant - Sturdy - EM: Head Smash, Curse, Superpower, and Stealth Rock - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Timer Ball)

- Yamask (HP Fighting): Quiet - Mummy - EM: Nasty Plot, Memento, Disable, and Toxic Spikes - 31/x/30/30/30/0 (Luxury Ball)

- Drifloon: Jolly - Unburden - EM: Defog, Disable, Hypnosis, and Destiny Bond - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Dive Ball)

- Tentacool: Calm - Rain Dish - EM: Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin, and Haze - 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Dive Ball)

- Poochyena: Adamant - Rattled - EM: Play Rough, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, and Ice Fang - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Luxury Ball)

- Horsea: Modest - Sniper - EM:Aurora Beam, Outrage, Dragon Rage, and Dragon Breath - 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Dream Ball)

- Poliwag (HP Grass): Modest - EM: Haze, Mist, Refresh, and Encore - 31/x/31/30/31/31 (DiVe Ball)

- Exeggcute (HP Fire): Modest - Chlorophyl - EM: Giga Drain, Synthesis, Ancient Power, and Moonlight - 31/x/31/30/31/30 (Premier Ball)

-

It's ok. Deal ! I have one in stock so just PM me when you want to trade :)

CMT for Scyther w/ Defog and Munchlax w/ Selfdestruct, I'm fine with spitbacks
Sorry nothing I really need atm but thanks for the interest :)

Anything here for females of Love Sentret, Moon Ponyta, and Safari Scyther: (All females)

- Murkrow: Adamant - Prankster - EM: Perish Song, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, and Flatter - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Dream Ball)

- Aron: Adamant - Sturdy - EM: Head Smash, Curse, Superpower, and Stealth Rock - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Timer Ball)

- Yamask (HP Fighting): Quiet - Mummy - EM: Nasty Plot, Memento, Disable, and Toxic Spikes - 31/x/30/30/30/0 (Luxury Ball)

- Drifloon: Jolly - Unburden - EM: Defog, Disable, Hypnosis, and Destiny Bond - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Dive Ball)

- Tentacool: Calm - Rain Dish - EM: Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin, and Haze - 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Dive Ball)

- Poochyena: Adamant - Rattled - EM: Play Rough, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, and Ice Fang - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Luxury Ball)

- Horsea: Modest - Sniper - EM:Aurora Beam, Outrage, Dragon Rage, and Dragon Breath - 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Dream Ball)

- Poliwag (HP Grass): Modest - EM: Haze, Mist, Refresh, and Encore - 31/x/31/30/31/31 (DiVe Ball)

- Exeggcute (HP Fire): Modest - Chlorophyl - EM: Giga Drain, Synthesis, Ancient Power, and Moonlight - 31/x/31/30/31/30 (Premier Ball)

-
I really like the Drifloon. About the Poliwag HP Grass, has it Swift Swim for ability ? If yes I want it too. Anyway, would you mind trading for spitbacks ? I don't have the time to breed a lot atm... If you want ( and if the Poliwag has Swift Swim ), I can offer you : a perfect female Sentret + female spitbacks of Scyther and Ponyta for Drifloon and Poliwag. Tell me what you think is fair. ( I can add some little things if you want as some Enigma Berries... )

Is this Pawniard Female ? Anyway I don't have a Koffing with these egg moves and don't feel like breed one like this ( you can check my list, I have already one with other egg moves ).
interested in this:

Bold | Levitate
Toxic Spikes | Pain Split | Swallow | Spit Up
Classic Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

sorry about earilier i think i copy the wrong koffing from another post earlier,yeah the pawniard is a female ,

It's ok. Deal ! I have one in stock so just PM me when you want to trade :)

Sorry nothing I really need atm but thanks for the interest :)

I really like the Drifloon. About the Poliwag HP Grass, has it Swift Swim for ability ? If yes I want it too. Anyway, would you mind trading for spitbacks ? I don't have the time to breed a lot atm... If you want ( and if the Poliwag has Swift Swim ), I can offer you : a perfect female Sentret + female spitbacks of Scyther and Ponyta for Drifloon and Poliwag. Tell me what you think is fair. ( I can add some little things if you want as some Enigma Berries... )

I'm actually only interested in perfects. It saves more time in the long-run if you think about it. Anyway, I suppose I can do my Drifloon for your perfect Sentret. Also, sorry about forgetting to mention Poliwag's ability - Swift Swim.

I'm actually only interested in perfects. It saves more time in the long-run if you think about it. Anyway, I suppose I can do my Drifloon for your perfect Sentret. Also, sorry about forgetting to mention Poliwag's ability - Swift Swim.
Ok I can do Drifloon for perfect Sentret. Choose another for Poliwag, I'll breed it perfect : Ponyta or Scyther ?

Ok I can do Drifloon for perfect Sentret. Choose another for Poliwag, I'll breed it perfect : Ponyta or Scyther ?
Alright let me know when you're ready to trade Sentret for Drifloon. As for Poliwag, If you can breed both Ponyta AND Scyther to be perfect, I'll trade it for them. :)

Alright let me know when you're ready to trade Sentret for Drifloon. As for Poliwag, If you can breed both Ponyta AND Scyther to be perfect, I'll trade it for them. :)
3 flawless for 2 flawless... Not fair imo. Please just choose one.

3 flawless for 2 flawless... Not fair imo. Please just choose one.
Usually, the rate for HP mons is 2:1, excluding HPs like Fighting, Rock, and Ground. I respect that you consider it unfair, but you're forgetting that it take twice the effort to breed one. Not to mention that you have to use an IV calculator to determine the 30 IVs.

I believe that settling for our initial trade (Drifloon for Sentret) is the best choice we have for now. :)

Perfect HP Ice Dedenne is ready for you to pick it up :). No rush though as I can see you have a few requests to finish atm.

Your pokemon are ready.
Perfect HP Ice Dedenne is ready for you to pick it up :). No rush though as I can see you have a few requests to finish atm.
OK :) I'll PM each of you when I will have my pokes ready, might take some days though as I'm pretty busy atm :/ Thanks for understanding :)

Usually, the rate for HP mons is 2:1, excluding HPs like Fighting, Rock, and Ground. I respect that you consider it unfair, but you're forgetting that it take twice the effort to breed one. Not to mention that you have to use an IV calculator to determine the 30 IVs.

I believe that settling for our initial trade (Drifloon for Sentret) is the best choice we have for now. :)
Hmm I really need this Poliwag so I think I will have to agree with you. I'll trade Poliwag and Drifloon for Sentret, Scyther and Ponyta. However, you will have to wait some days as I have a lot of orders atm and don't have a lot of time to breed. Thanks for understanding :)

OK :) I'll PM each of you when I will have my pokes ready, might take some days though as I'm pretty busy atm :/ Thanks for understanding :)

Hmm I really need this Poliwag so I think I will have to agree with you. I'll trade Poliwag and Drifloon for Sentret, Scyther and Ponyta. However, you will have to wait some days as I have a lot of orders atm and don't have a lot of time to breed. Thanks for understanding :)

No problem. Take all the time you need. :)

I will ask for update from time to time if that's OK with you.

CMT for Shiny Greninja and the Yvetal. I'll updated my thread in a couple of hours, I'll be adding some more KB shinies (Aegislash, Gyarados, Pinsir and Sharpedo), a Thundurus HP Ice and and a Xerneas HP Fire...

CMT for Shiny Greninja and the Yvetal. I'll updated my thread in a couple of hours, I'll be adding some more KB shinies (Aegislash, Gyarados, Pinsir and Sharpedo), a Thundurus HP Ice and and a Xerneas HP Fire...
Sorry didn't see anything, unless your Xerneas is Modest/Timid HP Fire in a Dive Ball/Luxury Ball
If not, then would you agree to do some breeding projects for me ? Do 2 breeding projects for both seem fair enough for you ? If yes, I'll PM you what I would like.

Sorry didn't see anything, unless your Xerneas is Modest/Timid HP Fire in a Dive Ball/Luxury Ball
If not, then would you agree to do some breeding projects for me ? Do 2 breeding projects for both seem fair enough for you ? If yes, I'll PM you what I would like.
It's Timid, but it's in a master ball.
I'm okay with breeding projects, just send me a pm with what you want, and I'll see if I can do it :)

hi i have
Deerling (autum)
Nature: Jolly
Abilitty:Chlorophyll x6
Abilitty Sap Sipper x4 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EM: Baton Pass,Agility,Synthesis,WorrySeed

Hey, i'm back ! Last time you say that your interested by a female Anorith, a female whismur and a female meowth?
What about for (in female)
Seedot

Jolly | Chlorophyll
Bide | Nasty Plot | Defog | Razor Wind
Classic Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Jolly | Klutz
Ice Punch | Thunder Punch | Fire Punch | Switcheroo
Classic Spread : 31/31/31/x/31/31
Gible

Jolly | Rough Skin (HA)
Outrage | Iron Head | Iron Tail | Sand Tomb
Classic Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Magby

Jolly | Vital Spirit (HA)
Iron Tail | Thunder Punch
Classic Spread : 31/31/31/x/31/31​

How's the breeding going? :)
Hey ! Sorry I wasn't at home these days. I have your Sentret and Ponyta ready. Just need an hour or two too breed the Scyther and it will be good. I'll PM you when it's done :)

Hey, i'm back ! Last time you say that your interested by a female Anorith, a female whismur and a female meowth?
What about for (in female)
Will answer in your thread in a few mins ;)

*New* Free Breedables for SV Hatching !!! *New*

Want one of my breedables in order to use it for TSV Method ? I can give you a Flawless parent for free ! The only thing I want in return is a Non-Redis copy of the Shiny you bred with it.

However, if you don't send me the Shiny copy a month after I gave you my breedables, I will ask you to send my breedables back if you didn't touch it or to give me a credit in your Shop. But if you get a Shiny copy some weeks after, I'll use this credit to get it :)

Don't hesitate to ask =)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)