(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User 220884

Banned deucer.
Umm, actually I more likely prefer the Pinsirite.
Though, I have a flawless Elekid (kalos born) with Cross chop and ice punch as egg moves. adamant nature, in a quick ball (for pinsirite)

Though, I have a flawless Elekid (kalos born) with Cross chop and ice punch as egg moves. adamant nature, in a quick ball (for pinsirite)
I'll do both 'mons for the stones?
If that's what you'd like?

Are you able to trade shortly?

Alright, take your time.
No rush on me.

So ummm this must become really annoying when can we trade and it's not on your thread but you have a ton of dream world stuff so it's worth asking do you have a buneary in a dream ball that's female possibly

Hey, Valkyrie I'm about to go out for the next 5 or 6 hours. If I trade you the Totodile right now could you check the IVs and clone it for when I'm available again?

What's your timezone?

We'll do Shiny Hyper Voice Eevee/Electrike later on today?
Mountain time I can stay online for three more hours te cloning does not happen it's only for your benefit which I recommend because if you clone the zapdos I will let you redistribute it of course but you can only redistribute it nobody else can it's a small thing that might serve better on your thread
Edit: don't redistribute genesect though please and thank you and there both cloned not sure if that breaks a rule think it might if so say so

Mountain time I can stay online for three more hours te cloning does not happen it's only for your benefit which I recommend because if you clone the zapdos I will let you redistribute it of course but you can only redistribute it nobody else can it's a small thing that might serve better on your thread
Edit: don't redistribute genesect though please and thank you and there both cloned not sure if that breaks a rule think it might if so say so
So it's about 9pm for you then? Sure, let me finish my current trade, clone Totodile for keroblade as that'll be quicker and then do you :). Yeah, if it's Non-Redis I don't think you can trade it to me at all though (even for cloning, I'm not sure what the policy on that is).

Yep, sounds good!
Out now, will trade you :)

So it's about 9pm for you then? Sure, let me finish my current trade, clone Totodile for keroblade as that'll be quicker and then do you :). Yeah, if it's Non-Redis I don't think you can trade it to me at all though (even for cloning, I'm not sure what the policy on that is).

If the IVs end up being to your liking and you clone it like CHikorita could you do the PP Max to, please? Need to get as many as I can whenever I can. lol

I got the zapdos online and I'm sure it's legit but yeah I cloned it etc this came from someone not on smogon so yeah it should be redistributable I'm sure
Edit: I will look into this if it is you can punch me if it's hacked and I have a solid modest one two that's left as well because it's mine

If the IVs end up being to your liking and you clone it like CHikorita could you do the PP Max to, please? Need to get as many as I can whenever I can. lol
Can do :). Got a whole bunch of PP Maxs myself.

Will probably take a clone anyway as it will make a nice breeding parent.

I'll be able to trade again in 5 or 6 hours, if you can post the IV spread here I'll be able to check on my phone. :)
Totodile (F) | Adamant | Torrent | 31.31.31.30.24.31 | HP GROUND

Well, it's certainly nice. HP Spread isn't that great and the SpDef could be a bit higher but I think the SpSef is usable. I'll take on as a breeding parent :).

I got the zapdos online and I'm sure it's legit but yeah I cloned it etc this came from someone not on smogon so yeah it should be redistributable I'm sure
Edit: I will look into this if it is you can punch me if it's hacked and I have a solid modest one two that's left as well because it's mine
Yep so Zapdos should be fine.

Do you know who you got the Genesect from? 'Cause if it's no-redis I'm not sure if you can ever trade them for cloning (a Non-Redis Poke), maybe ask in SQSA?

Yep so Zapdos should be fine.

Do you know who you got the Genesect from? 'Cause if it's no-redis I'm not sure if you can ever trade them for cloning (a Non-Redis Poke), maybe ask in SQSA?
the guy gave me redistribute rights on the genesect it should be somewhere on the thread I asked him and he was fine it was gamedowg and yeah I talked with you about zapdos and it did seem fine but I might as well check now so give me a few minutes because well your the customer in a way so yeah

the guy gave me redistribute rights on the genesect it should be somewhere on the thread I asked him and he was fine it was gamedowg and yeah I talked with you about zapdos and it did seem fine but I might as well check now so give me a few minutes because well your the customer in a way so yeah
Yep, no problem then. So what's the redi rights on Zapdos, Genesect is none?

Will trade you in a moment, I'm done.

So we'll do the Legends/Shinies now and the breedable when you get them (like Joltik)?

Yep, no problem then. So what's the redi rights on Zapdos, Genesect is none?

Will trade you in a moment, I'm done.

So we'll do the Legends/Shinies now and the breedable when you get them (like Joltik)?
ummm I have redis on both actually because zapdos is not with someone on smogon and gensect I can redi and I thought the joltik had to be a spitback just asking I can breed but it will take a while and I also have the solrock ready to go anyday
Edit: I'm such a goon you can redistribute zapdos if you want if it's legit of course which I don't doubt it's probably legit you can redistribute it but the person you trade it to can't redistribute it

ummm I have redis on both actually because zapdos is not with someone on smogon and gensect I can redi and I thought the joltik had to be a spitback just asking I can breed but it will take a while and I also have the solrock ready to go anyday
Edit: I'm such a goon you can redistribute zapdos if you want if it's legit of course which I don't doubt it's probably legit you can redistribute it but the person you trade it to can't redistribute it
Yep, so Zapdos is semi and Genesect none? Both is cool.

Yeah, the breedables can be spitbacks, not perfect :).

Just grabbing Eevee now and we're good to trade.

Could I also pickup Solrock?

Yep, so Zapdos is semi and Genesect none? Both is cool.

Yeah, the breedables can be spitbacks, not perfect :).

Just grabbing Eevee now and we're good to trade.

Could I also pickup Solrock?
ok thanks and solrock and you know what just so I feel like the trade is more fair I still have to get that drilbur dont forget about that
Edit: forgot to mention this but you need to clone a copy of genesect and zapdos to give back to me please and thank you

Totodile (F) | Adamant | Torrent | 31.31.31.30.24.31 | HP GROUND

Well, it's certainly nice. HP Spread isn't that great and the SpDef could be a bit higher but I think the SpSef is usable. I'll take on as a breeding parent :).
Okay, awesome! Not sure why it's not 5IV (if the SpDef was 31 it would have been amazing), one of the parents must have been 5IV rather than 6 like I thought. But yes, the clones/pp max would be amazing. Will be on later to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)