ワイオミングのトーナメント - 3のあたり

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the only one who agreed with sonuis and thought this was a brilliant way to do the losers bracket?

I havent seen bender ever on so I am pming him now, asking about when we can do this :/

Lost 2-1 due to bullshit, raince dance, caterpie and metapod, and Facade Zam >.> Oh and Bello who hit me 3 times in a row while avoiding confusion through my +5 Eva Cherrim :(

Good games though.

勝利の戦いの報告

2-1

およびI' llは丸太を送る

Good games though, I was surprised Bellossom won me that last match.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I came from 1-0 down to beat zerowing!

My first team was awesome (tbolt magnemite, and a shuppet), and lost, but then in my third team I got darkvoid, icebeam, thunderbolt darkrai. Which basically won the game by itself, which was a pity, because I had mewtwo, metagross, and tyranitar as well.

Have a nice day.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haxmonlee.

Edit: My win over Great Sage hasn't been updated yet. (Though I think I forgot to save the logs ._. he might have them though).

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
No reply from Limitless, and I haven't seen him on Shoddy yet.

I'd feel bad waiting for such a long time before making contact with him, so I'll try to get this done asap. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, I updated those which I missed. Yeah, I did get logs for the ones I updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)