Closed. Will open new shop soon though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for a female grimer and female bold natu. Would do a shiny/legend for both.

CMT for a female grimer and female bold natu. Would do a shiny/legend for both.
Wow, uhh ok... that's generous... I feel guilty but would you trade for the shiny Goodra and the Lv. 28 Noibat?? (It's alright if I redistribute them right? I know it says "Full-Redis" but I always like to make sure)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Wow, uhh ok... that's generous... I feel guilty but would you trade for the shiny Goodra and the Lv. 28 Noibat?? (It's alright if I redistribute them right? I know it says "Full-Redis" but I always like to make sure)
Are you OK with clone trading? And yeah, you can trade them.

For the CMT in my shop, is this one alright?

Plusle
Timid
31/xx/31/31/31/31
None | Lightningrod
First

Thanks to SnoopysWorld for the Murkrow!
Murkrow
Jolly
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Brave Bird, Roost | Prankster
First

Please check my pastebin link in my sig for my offers. Interested in this little bugger above ^

Thanks to SnoopysWorld for the Murkrow!
Murkrow
Jolly
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Brave Bird, Roost | Prankster
First

Please check my pastebin link in my sig for my offers. Interested in this little bugger above ^
I'm interested in:
  1. Meditite in Dream Ball
  2. Pure Power
  3. Jolly
  4. 31/31/31/x/31/31
  5. Egg moves: Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Ice Punch
Is that alright?

Hello there! :3

Please CMT for a female of HA Minun and Plusle in their listed Pokeballs. ^^

Also, could I trade one 4 egg move Pokemon for both? ^^'
Since Minun and Plusle don't have any egg moves and I'd like to keep the trade as fair as possible. =)

Hello there! :3

Please CMT for a female of HA Minun and Plusle in their listed Pokeballs. ^^

Also, could I trade one 4 egg move Pokemon for both? ^^'
Since Minun and Plusle don't have any egg moves and I'd like to keep the trade as fair as possible. =)
Yeah that's totally fine. I had decided that Plusle and Minun were too frail for their two most useful EMs (Discharge and Wish)... so yeah... by the way, I'm interested in your Dream Ball Storm Drain Shellos :)

Yeah that's totally fine. I had decided that Plusle and Minun were too frail for their two most useful EMs (Discharge and Wish)... so yeah... by the way, I'm interested in your Dream Ball Storm Drain Shellos :)
Awesome! ^^
I'll get to breeding the Shellos right after school! =)

I'll let you know when I have bred the Shellos. ^_^

Hello! That shiny tyrantrum looks promising! Would you like a 6IV modest Shiny Goodra w gooey in return for one?
Thanks
FC: 4484 9984 7224

Hello! That shiny tyrantrum looks promising! Would you like a 6IV modest Shiny Goodra w gooey in return for one?
Thanks
FC: 4484 9984 7224
Uhm sorry, lockiegengar12 is going to give me a 6iv Goodra... If you have anything else feel free to ask! I could take two non shiny 5iv Pokes that I dont have for it if you really want it though :)

Uhm sorry, lockiegengar12 is going to give me a 6iv Goodra... If you have anything else feel free to ask! I could take two non shiny 5iv Pokes that I dont have for it if you really want it though :)
Wow really? Great! Ive got a 6iv timid shiny greninja w protean and toxic spikes. Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)