・゚✧ (≖ᴗ≖✿) Potatoville ✧*・

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
A Mega Absol I drew a while ago for this week's Pokemon of the Week on Smogon's facebook:

awesome updates and sort of watermarks to incorporate on your drawings to accompany and facilitate anti-plagiarism sephirona. Story-wise, the potato comic is full of so much epicness and win, such joy, much praise. :3 You also gave justice to Regirock and dunsparce, who seem to appear quite seldom now in the game.
Thanks Mackenzie ^u^ I love how you comment with such thoughtful insights, thank you so much xD

omggggggggg so awesomeeeeeeeee

Potato sandshrew y/n xD
denks (◐▽◑)

And perhaps! I would love to draw more Po(tato lat)kemon somewhere down the line *-*

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Drew my own Teddie sprite from scratch so I could use him as a siggy button. Teddie is so round...(◐▽◑)

I am not very experienced at pixel art so obviously it isn't as refined or carefully drawn as it could be. meh. I also notice a missing pixel on his tuft of hair. I'll fix that later. >_>

Edit: Drew some more facial expressions so I'd have some variety

Absolutely love the absol Rona chan <3
:3

Bjern is always so ~*supportive*~

/pets

Last edited:

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Drew my own Teddie sprite from scratch so I could use him as a siggy button. Teddie is so round...(◐▽◑)

I am not very experienced at pixel art so obviously it isn't as refined or carefully drawn as it could be. meh. I also notice a missing pixel on his tuft of hair. I'll fix that later. >_>​

:3

Bjern is always so ~*supportive*~

/pets
Bear-y nice :3 I love Teddie and hes so great and awesome :P

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
An older sketch using a post app on Tumblr that was going around a while back. Ended up looking messy at the end and I actually like how the sketch looks earlier in the process more, but since the app only allows you to record a certain number of actions I couldn't go back and fix anything. derp

Also, an old sketch of a weird man with large hair

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
An older sketch using a post app on Tumblr that was going around a while back. Ended up looking messy at the end and I actually like how the sketch looks earlier in the process more, but since the app only allows you to record a certain number of actions I couldn't go back and fix anything. derp

Also, an old sketch of a weird man with large hair

That Riku sketch is amazing.
also the weird man with the large hair also looks fantastic :3

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
that weird man with large hair reminds me of talonflame fsr :0

Also that Mega Absol looks so real, it's actually creeping me out (I think the creep factor comes from the all-too-real hair/fur) :[] Thank goodness Pokemon isn't real (yikes, Beedrill xP)

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
/me will continue spamming the like button on your posts

also, I approve the new title. Spudderrific.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
oh my god profuse apologies for not mega fangirling in this thread before now
I stopped checking Smeargle's almost exactly when you started posting
uuhghhghh why
<3
amazing hilarious work I love it

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus

The typography is not as strong and the letters on the plate are obviously very handdrawn, derp. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tumblr sux 0/10

That Riku sketch is amazing.
also the weird man with the large hair also looks fantastic :3
Thank you, boo (◐▽◑) <3

that weird man with long hair reminds me of talonflame fsr :0

Also that Mega Absol looks so real, it's actually creeping me out (I think the creep factor comes from the all-too-real hair/fur) :[] Thank goodness Pokemon isn't real (yikes, Beedrill xP)
As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that first character is supposed to be a sort of harpy man I used to draw years back LOL
I've just never really finalized any character drawings so all my characters are half done. sigh
And thanks! Mischief managed, I suppose (≖ᴗ≖✿)

/me will continue spamming the like button on your posts

also, I approve the new title. Spudderrific.
/me pet Agor

so witty

POTATO FOR EVERYONE

oh my god profuse apologies for not mega fangirling in this thread before now
I stopped checking Smeargle's almost exactly when you started posting
uuhghhghh why
<3
amazing hilarious work I love it
D'aww it's okay haha, no need to apologize! I should probably check out other threads more often too ;w;
Thank you so much! Your art is fantastic as well, I love how you use colors * v *

Last edited:

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
PRESENT FOR MY BELOVED BJERN FOR OUR 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY (which was his idea because he's eons cuter than me cry)

I was a little braver after drawing regirock so I tried harder to focus on rock/sand textures this time. Next time maybe I'll go for more detail on the rocks so they look more ...edgy.​

Anyways, incoming picspam. Since Issue#33 of The Smog is out now, I can post these! I ended up doing 13+ separate drawings just for this Smog issue alone, which would be more like 25+ separate drawings if I count the fact that I had to design each Zodiac animal separately. I guess I was a little overenthusiastic. >w<; I think two drawings aren't here since they were pushed for next issue, so I won't post those yet. weee

Tried to go for a picture that flowed with the narration. Can you see it? (≖ᴗ≖✿)

Love the XY UU Mega Evo banner!
Potato <3
If you're taking requests, I'd like to see Crawdaunt (preferably smashing stuff) :D
Thanks! :3
Unfortunately I'm a little swamped with work now and I still owe some people drawings, so I don't feel comfortable promising to do any other requests ;-; But thanks for the interest!

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Forgot to post this one yesterday - this was for The Smog as well:

Also had an animated version but the animation ended up being too slow even though I set it to 0 delay so it looks bad

AronChef... lol.
Haha, that concept was Afti's idea entirely, I just illustrated it. His article is a great read, definitely recommend it.

Oh god no. Hoppip, Sunkern... ;_;

At any rate, your work is fantastic!
Thanks a bunch! Those were really fun to draw, I have to admit xD

why is kyogre saying neigh
Because it is a horse, obviously (≖ᴗ≖✿)

That is amazing
Thank you very much! >w<

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Oh. I read the entire smog yesterday like, the minute it came out haha. It was like, not even posted on the main page, i found it so quickly

Dropping by to say that your works for the Aron Chef article in Issue #33 legitimately made me hungry. I thought your colouring was very life-like and compelling.

Now that I've seen your art thread, well hot damn. It's hard to comment specifically because your work has a lot of strengths - but you have a sure grasp for light and anatomy, which gets shown off really well in works like your Articuno. Also, congratulations on the Artist badge!

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Mini update with a mini piece done for The Competitor:

The big version looks kind of derp so I'm not posting it this time \o\​

Dropping by to say that your works for the Aron Chef article in Issue #33 legitimately made me hungry. I thought your colouring was very life-like and compelling.

Now that I've seen your art thread, well hot damn. It's hard to comment specifically because your work has a lot of strengths - but you have a sure grasp for light and anatomy, which gets shown off really well in works like your Articuno. Also, congratulations on the Artist badge!
Sorry for the late reply - I did want to depict the Pokemon butchering in a more life-like fashion to accentuate the creepiness of the idea of eating them and to complement Afti's very detailed writing, haha. Many thanks for the kind words!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)