༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
;>(●•w•●)<;
◔ ◡ ◔

Mm...thanks for looking. :'D

Last edited:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Cool art.

If you can draw your own Pokemon, try a Pachirisu evolution.

If not, just draw Medicham.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I actually wonder how you would be able to work with a CaP pokemon in your style.

Feel up to drawing Revenankh?

I've always been a fan of a strong foreground and detailed background. So... I was wondering if you could do (Old) Solid Snake with a Pokeball in the foreground and a Ekans in the background? Pokemon battle-esk.

Edit:

This is what i mean by extreme foreground... though it is poorly drawn.. and my idea of it but please do as you will o.o

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7002/destopr.png

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
@Arcticblast: Thanks `-` We'll see. I haven't drawn my own Pokemon since several years ago, but you never know.

@KoA: Sorry about my ignorance, but what/who's Revenankh and what is a CaP pokemon? :<
-edit- Nevermind, looked through the threads here. Create a Pokemon? :0

@Exclamation Point: Oh, now that's an interesting idea. You've actually hit it quite on the spot - I've wanted to draw Snake for a while. :0 Sounds like a great idea, thanks :>

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Yeah, Revenankh was our second CaP. I may be slightly biased, but he's also my favorite.

This is what he be lookin' like, yo.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Oh, that is a pretty interesting design *_* The bandages would be fun.

Out of curiosity, what would the type/moves be for it? `-`

----

Gintama/Metal Gear Solid spoof :V

Oh, that is a pretty interesting design *_* The bandages would be fun.

Out of curiosity, what would the type/moves be for it? `-`

----

Gintama/Metal Gear Solid spoof :V
Here is the "Pokedex" entry created for Revenankh.

I'm interested in seeing more of your stuff; they're great! It's all very clean and neat. ^^

*You're very talented. :P*

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Here is the "Pokedex" entry created for Revenankh.

I'm interested in seeing more of your stuff; they're great! It's all very clean and neat. ^^

*You're very talented. :P*
Ah, thanks for the info :'D It does look like a very interesting Pokemon. I like how they drew the sprites :0

Lol thanks *_*; I still have tons to learn, but I don't have much time to draw anymore. Maybe I should major in art instead of biology. = 3= ;

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
New work-in-progress~

Supposed to be for DEZTROYA, for being nice enough to find my SID for me without asking for anything in return :0 He says his favorite pokemon's Charizard, and his avatar's a shiny charizard, so this is based on the shiny version of charizard, which is black.

I still need to work on the lighting, texturing, and overall detail. Especially on the wings. o 3o Right now, its body looks very clay-like. I also tried twisting around a bit of its anatomy to make a lil more sense, but not by much. Technically, if it were to be able to fly, the pectoral muscles would be much, much larger. D: I also haven't gotten around to coloring, yet. The wing membranes should be red, and the fire will be orangeish and will cast a glow on the rest of the body~

Mm...kay. Thanks for looking. @__@

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Lol, thanks @u@ It's my rendition of a character from a computer game called Knytt Stories.

Updated W.I.P.: Black Charizard
Still unfinished );

Gotta clean up and refine details, add more definition to some parts (especially them wing membranes! asdf) and etc etc. The fire needs streamlining. But I'll be patient with it. Even though I'm normally lazy. ._.
Thanks for looking :>

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus

"PokEMOn", by Rona.
I stop to think all the time about how horrible the average Pokemon's existence is. As someone I met once put it: "Pokemon is like glorified cock-fighting." Oh my gosh, mang. We feel for you, Emochu! ....kinda.
/is guilty of playing Pokemon too

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
asdfjlg;ROAEsdkgjRWH!!

Dude your drawings are so adorable and also awesome. T-that girl with the wings and the sword pirate guy and holy balls you are amazing ahh ;^;

You're getting compliments from Rocket Grunt, you know that you kick ass.
And I like them too. =]

You should draw an Umbreon with an empty fish bowl on its head looking at the moon with a homesick expression.

Since I don't think RG wants to >:[

I love your drawings! If your taking suggestions or are willing to, I'd like a blaziken. be creative with I don't care what you make it do. Just make it small enough to be my avatar. Just make sure it's appropriate. ^^ I will give you credit for everything. Anyone who knows me, knows I could NEVER draw anything liek your artwork. Please and thank you in advance. ^_^

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
I am feeling quite enthusiastic about my new PokEMOn miniseries. *__*

Copypasta Description from my DeviantART:

""Squirtle has run out of PP!"
"Squirtle used STRUGGLE!"

Clearly, life is hard for some of our Pokemon friends. Alas, it seems our dear friend has turned to the dark side. DDD:"

Thanks for the nice comments, gaiz :'D

I'll take all your suggestions into account! I was going to close requests but I am actually thinking of drawing top banners or labels for credits/pokemans since I epic-fail at breeding, so if you're really interested please go to my trade thread for more information (;

Also, if I'm bored I'll probably just draw one of the listed ideas here if I feel inspired, for free, so don't be afraid to just randomly spam ideas -- good brainstorm material o 3o

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok *spamming idea* vaporeon using hydro pump(or turning into water) against and unsuspecting and overconfident mence

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Keep the idea spam coming, guys o 3o

Something I drew a while ago. Can you tell who it is? 8DDDD--/shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)