Double-Boosting in OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to have an article that capitalizes on Double Boosters of OU, the ones I'd do are:
  • Tailwind + Swords Dance Char X
  • Swords Dance + Rock Polish Lando-T
  • Geomancy + Cotton Guard Smeargle
  • Swords Dance + Agility Diggersby
This would include stuff such as why they work, what they accomplish, the specific sets, and what makes them dangerous.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Don't forget about Swords Dance + Rock Polish Terrakion, that one's pretty good. Maybe Scolipede with Swords Dance + Iron Defense for the same reason as Smeargle. I really want to say Nasty Plot + Agility Thundurus-T and Dragon Dance + Swords Dance Haxorus, but they're not what they used to be. You could possibly add the latter two in the honorable mentions or something if you feel they deserve a small mention, but that's up to you. Valentine TGMD , what are your thoughts?

I dig Double Dance Terrakion and Thun-T. Not much about Scoli, but SD + ID is a bad combination tbh, and Haxrous kinda sucks.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Isn't this your fourth article this issue? I'd rather see you put more effort into what you've already got rather than churning out articles at a fast pace.

Isn't this your fourth article this issue? I'd rather see you put more effort into what you've already got rather than churning out articles at a fast pace.
I was not even aware of this, and the ideas I submit are just to put forth article ideas and not me just writing article after article :p! I've just got a lot of ideas haha, sorry n_n.

EDIT: I've done two :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)