'10 in '11 - Sign Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules
Approved by Alaka.

Welcome to the '10 to '11, a tournament designed to give you more choice. Following the VGC '11 Nationals, I saw a few people complaining in IRC about the lack of choice of viable options, due to the limit of Pokémon. This is simular to the '09 championships, but in 2010, the eligible Pokémon list opened to all generations. This tournament will be like that for VGC 2011!

Rules

The full Rules:

No Moody

The tournament will be a best of 3, 4vs4 Doubles, Set Level 50 match with Pokémon from any generation allowed. All Pokémon will be allowed, accept for:

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys (any forme), Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin (both formes), Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.

However, other Pokémon will be limited to any 2 per team (4 in a squad of 6):

Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (Altered forme), Giratina (Origin forme), Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem.

Also, no 2 Pokémon can hold the same items, and Species clause is in effect. Released Dream World Abilities are allowed.

Team Preview must be on.​

Applications will be capped at 32, or 64. If the number of entries falls between that, it will be 75% first come first served, and 25% random. Entries will be open for 1 week. Get applying!

I'm in!
Just one question...
1st - is it allowed to carry 3 of the limited Pokemon like Dialga and Palkia in your team of 6 when you only use 2 of them in your battles?
Sorry for asking,I'm new here and I simply had to join this tournament because I waited for a tournament with exactly those rules since Black&White came up ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it allowed to get up to 4 of the limited Ubers into your team of 6 Pokemon?You were only allowed to use 2 of them in each battle but if you wanted to carry 4 Ubers with you you were free to do so.
So I got you right that it won't be that way in this Tournament?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it allowed to get up to 4 of the limited Ubers into your team of 6 Pokemon?You were only allowed to use 2 of them in each battle but if you wanted to carry 4 Ubers with you you were free to do so.
So I got you right that it won't be that way in this Tournament?
Just checked and you were allowed 3 in the team of 6, and only 2 in a battle. We will be following those rules.

in. I hav a question. Are released DW abilities allowed?
It promotes more choice, so yes they are. On that note, Moody is NOT banned.

breh

強いだね
this should be cool, to say the least.

in.

EDIT: Derp

Dark Void Smeargle with moody fuuuuuck

EDIT2: actually, no entry please; didn't realize that this was wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)