ORAS OU 1st Rate My Team! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!! :D

Hello everybody! I bring you my very 1st ever post on this forum (cranks neck) so let's see how this goes! Woooooooo!! :D

1st and most important, I want to give a shout out to my friend Larry for this fresh as fuck team! :] He is amazing!

Okay, a bit of a preview before watching the video! So this here is a mostly offensive team that is built around the offensive core of Mega Manectric and Weavile. Both of them are very fast and very deadly! Both of which take care of each others checks/counters. It also features an offensive Manaphy with Tail Glow and a very interesting Jirachi set that no one really expects to see..you'll love it! ;] Lastly, for defense, we have Landorus-T and Starmie! Landorus-T to check physical attackers and set up entry hazards and Starmie is to be a fast and bulky pokemon with Rapid Spin support! Both take care of each others weaknesses fairly well!

Please enjoy the video and please rate this team honestly!

if this has earned it, please hit the stamp of approval by hitting the subscribe button!

Cheers and thank you very very much Smogon! :]

Last edited:

Pent

dumb broad
I'd love to watch your video and rate your team, but you have no link...? I don't know if this is a wip or anything, but I would really enjoy being able to watch sonething. .w.

Pent

dumb broad
Okay, this team is rather balanced. I do recommend using Overheat > Flamethrower on Megatric since some OHKOs are not possible with just Flamethrower. Yes, it lowers your attack, but, you can simply Volt Switch/Manual Switch out due to you getting rid of that threat quickly, possibly giving you a win condition. Next is Jirachi. It is an, interesting set, but since you aren't exactly stalling with Jirachi, I recommend getting rid of Toxic for Thunder Wave. Thunder Wave allows you to cripple very fast opponents, and it gives you more of an advantage with the Para-Flinch combo. You also need to run at least 8 SpDef EVs on Lando-T ti prevent an OHKO from Mega Manectric's Hidden Power Ice.

I hope I helped out, and get you higher on the ladder. I'll make sure to subscribe too! ^_^

Okay, this team is rather balanced. I do recommend using Overheat > Flamethrower on Megatric since some OHKOs are not possible with just Flamethrower. Yes, it lowers your attack, but, you can simply Volt Switch/Manual Switch out due to you getting rid of that threat quickly, possibly giving you a win condition. Next is Jirachi. It is an, interesting set, but since you aren't exactly stalling with Jirachi, I recommend getting rid of Toxic for Thunder Wave. Thunder Wave allows you to cripple very fast opponents, and it gives you more of an advantage with the Para-Flinch combo. You also need to run at least 8 SpDef EVs on Lando-T ti prevent an OHKO from Mega Manectric's Hidden Power Ice.

I hope I helped out, and get you higher on the ladder. I'll make sure to subscribe too! ^_^
Woooooo! Very happy to have you rate honestly! :]

1st thing that jumped out was the 8 SpD EVs so you don't get OHKO'd by HP Ice Mega-Man, I'm gonna make those changes! :]
I normally use Flamethrower over Overheat so that I don't have to worry about the -2 SpA drop..but Overheat DOES pack more power from the get go..so i think that may be swapped out. :]
Toxic on Rachi is for the surprise factor since no one ever expects it lol but T wave adds to the very nice para-flinch combo :]

I would love to have you on board the Mega express! :] Subscribe at your leisure :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)