1st RMT + Aggron Pwnage ( RU + UU )

You dont haft to take out dual screens you can always run a Clefable (the mini blissey) So you get your t-wave support. Or even claydol for rapid spin.

I am still testing a reliable anti-lead that has good synergy (is that how it's spelled) with my team. Testing Clefable and Xatu.

Suggestions?

I'd say use xatu over clefable mainly for magic bounce and typing. Xatu covers aggrons fighting and ground weaknesses and clefable is weak to fighting. If u used clefable you'd end up having 3 pokes weak to fight and no resisters.

Hello there, Zomeonez.

I like the idea of your team but I have few things to say. Overall, I see a triple Water weakness (Rotom-H, Mamoswine, Aggron), a double Rock weakness (Mandibuzz, Rotom-H) without a Rapid Spinner. Also, two Pokemons are weak to Fighting moves (Mamoswine, Aggron) and you just put ONE THING that can resist it, Espeon. And, this thing is banned.

I know you want to let Aggron in this team but it only brings you problems, so try a bulky Hitmontop, that can clean up when there is a Clefable or a Chancey (or something else that can't take a Close Combat / Hi Jump Kick to the face) and Rapid Spin away opponent's Entry Hazards :

Hitmontop @Leftovers
Ability : Intimidate
Nature : Impish
EVs : 252 HP / 248 Defense / 8 Attack
-Close Combat / Hi Jump Kick
-Rapid Spin
-Toxic
-Sucker Punch / Protect

Instead of Espeon, I think you should take Slowbro (or Slowking ; depend if you want a Special or Physical wall) who can counter many threats. As you have two Toxik Staller, you could change Thunder-Wave by an attacking move of your choice. Here is the set :
(
)
Slowbro (Slowking) @Leftovers
Ability : Regenerator
Nature : Bold (Calm)
EVs : 212 HP / 252 Defense (Special Defense) / 46 Special Attack
-Thunder-Wave
-Scald / Ice Beam
-Ice Beam / HP Electrik / Grass Knot / Flamethrower / Psychic / Psyshock / Shadow Ball
-Slack Off

Kingdra's set is VERY interesting.. I tested out on Smogon, and what a surprise! The opponents felt crazy when I used it. So, no change, NEVER :3.

For Mandibuzz, I think you should put Brave Bird.. It's more powerful and here, Air Slash's flinch is not benefic because this a slow Pokemon. The recoil can annoy you, but the damage that BB did, even this thing has a shit attack (120*1.5 = 180 Base Power with the STAB :O). And put the Special Attack Evs in Defense ;').

YOUR ROTOM-H MUST BE SCARF.. 'cause you need speed and a Revenger Killer. I'm not sure for the HP Grass ; I put HP Ice on mine, but it's your choice and for the Trick, the same, it's your choice ; me, I put Volt Switch :D.

AND THE LAST POKEMON, Mamoswine.. For this dude, I think I have what you want :p. I tried a set in 4G, which I change a little in 5G. It works AS LEAD to put the Stealth Rock and annoy the opponent. If you don't like it, put a standard set but you MUST put Stealth Rock on it, 'cause you need Entry Hazards.

Mamoswine @Focus Sash
Ability : Snow Cloak
Nature : Adamant
EVs : 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
-Stealth Rock
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Endeavor

I think I've finished and I hope that I could help you. If you don't understand a thing or I explain a point like a dumb, write me a message ;'D.

@ AusterAndCo You have offered many new suggestions, and revealed weak spots to me that I did not see. First of all, I am going to have to turn that great Hitmontop suggestion down. Aggron is my phhysical sweeper, and Fighting weakness is covered by Slowking (I'll explain below), and the Ground weakness is covered by 3 things; Air Balloon, Mandibuzz, and Rotom-H's Levitate. I also dumped max Def EV's into him to make him able to withstand those blows (I am not able to edit my thread because I am in a tough situation). I haven't removed the Espeon (look above), and I love the suggestion of Slowking, and I am replacing Espeon for it. For Mandibuzz, I wil modify the EV spread to make her more of a Physical Wall. Now that I think of it, Brave Bird is a better choice. I never thought of Roosting off the damage before. She won't take much recoil anyway. As for Mamoswine, I like the set you have proposed, and I will begin to use it. Stealth Rock on Aggron will be removed, but for what? I appreciate your input greatly, and I think you are one of the people that has most contributed to my team.

I WILL EDIT EVERTHING AS SOON AS I CAN,SO DON'T GO TROLIN'ON HOW EPEON IS BANNED!

If you want to sweep with Aggron, why not use Autotomize on it? Doubles his speed and halves his weight (take that Low Kick!) and could actually allow Aggron to put some pressure on the opponent. Get something else that can set up Stealth Rock, and make Aggron a full on sweeper with Autotomize, Head Smash, Earthquake, and Aqua Tail. Then he'll really be showing people who's boss.

@Juice! ; I really like the idea of Autotomize.. That allows Aggron a sweep more 'sure'. I think it can be a Last Game sweeper.

@Zomeonez ; I'm happy that it helped you and thanks for that : 'I appreciate your input greatly, and I think you are one of the people that has most contributed to my team.' :O.

Actually, To make up for your problems on Aggron, a Baton passing Mew can Baton pass both Bulk Up, Amnesia and/or Rock Polish, Depending on how you wanna run it. to give Set-up for offense and/or defenses. YES THE MEW IS TAUNT BAIT. But honestly, Taunt is not nearly as common as everyone seems to think, and if you have a well made team, you can still function even without Mew's Support.

@ SandStaller I was thinking of that, and I Will test Slowking and Mew out to see which one earns the spot on my team.

Zomeonez, we can do UU matches together to see? That should be interesting :D. And I'll post my conclusion, here :').

EDIT ; For me, it's clear.. But I'm blond, so, I understand that you didn't understand (-confused sentence I think :p-).

Sorry, I explained like a shit.. Clearly, I just ask you to do some matches against me :'). I will more help you then :p.

I know it sounds kind of gimmicky but if ur looking for a niche role of anti lead and bulky water (not sure if u just wanted the resist to fighting - if so disregard) you could run a rapid spin blastoise which will help to recall ur weakness to stealth rock. Otherwise, and I think it's already been mentioned, you could work in a Xatu (I use it in OU with great success).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)