Mafia vs Village 1v1 ME SCRUB Mafia - Game Over, Scrubs win - Postgame in final update

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
AHHH kom was scum and I knew it since last day phase. It's great that he died and all, but it was going to be an easy lynch today! >_<

Everyone send me results ASAP, of course.

I have a pretty good idea on who I want to lynch today, but I won't rush into anything just yet.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You'realllazierthanIamline

Empoof
was swiftly and silently decapitated by three guys while everyone else just kinda hung out.

Dear Empoof,
You are Fox McCloud.

By day, you are the ace pilot and leader of team Star Fox, an intergalactic organization dedicated to shooting assholes in the face with planes and tanks. By night, you’re by far the best character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. True pros fight with no items, as Fox only, on Final Destination.

Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Knock USER off of Final Destination”. You will win the match against USER and be able to see their full role on the results screen.

You are allied with the Pros. You win if the Pros eliminate all threats.
And yes, I totally rewrote a role into this one after seeing his signup.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends 11/9 at 5 PM CST. Please step up the activity before I have to start subbing people.

Ampharos

Extending deadline by 5 hours to 11/9 at 10 PM CST due to real life conflicts. Also I literally have one action so far. One. Step it up, guys.

Celever's in a hospital atm so he's asked me to send out night actions in his place, which I've done.

(Me, being lazy, has copy+pasted the first section of each post, then proceeded to use a similar format for the other sections lol)

Ampharos

Allactionsinline

Another day, another death. Three of them, in fact.

Raidenchu was found dead in his cart, a syringe sticking out of his arm.

Dear soul_survivor Raidenchu,
You are the Cabbage Merchant.

My cabbages! Sure, you eventually become a successful businessman, but your early failures and your inability to place your cabbage cart safely out of harms way makes you the scrub of the Avatar universe.

Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Sell USER some cabbages”. You will wheel your cart over to USER, and anyone who targets him that night will run over your cart and be clearly visible to you.

You are allied with the Scrubs. You win if the Scrubs eliminate all threats.
Next to him on the ground lay the body of Cancerous, killed in the same manner.

Dear Cancerous,
You are Jar Jar Binks.

To some, you are a former companion of Qui-Gonn Jinn and the first Gungan to represent the planet Naboo in the Galactic Senate. To others, you are 50% of why the Star Wars prequels kinda sucked. To all, you are an irritating scrub.

Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Meesa assist USER”. You will follow this USER around for the night, and anyone trying to target them will instead become enraged by your presence and target you.

Finally, smashlloyd20 was found hanged from a ceiling fan in a crude imitation of a lynch.

Dear smashlloyd20,
You are Michael Bay.

KABOOOOOOOOOOMASDJFSDFJASKL;FJKAL;SFJKASFJSAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! That’s about how your movies go. It takes a scrub to appreciate them, and it takes an even bigger scrub to make them.

Every other night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Blow up USER”. USER will explode and die.

(yeti that is a fantastic explosion effect i can see why you use it)

Results are going out now.

Ampharos

Results are out. Day 4 ends 11/12 at 12:30 PM CST.

edit: I will consider extending if Celever is still incapacitated, but I might just sub him.

edit2: he's alive, we're good

Last edited:
Celever wanted me to post this:
18:51 Celever anyway sunny, just post this log in-thread and tell people that I'm silenced
18:51 Celever and drugged up
18:51 Celever and that I have an idea for a lynch in mind
18:51 Celever but I want to think about it when I have a clearer head

TL;DR: Celever is silenced and has idea for lynch. Will think about it and tell you guys l8r

[01:43] <Celever> everyone lynch serious bananas
[01:43] <Celever> I'm silenced, I can't post
[01:43] <Celever> someone do it for me please ^_^

feel free to ask him to confirm this is true
Lynch Serious Bananas

[11:24] <Celever> Both sets of logs are real. This is LYLO and a big decision, but sunny004 will post the real lynch target later on this evening. Thanks for your understanding.

[02:24] <Celever> Cancerous ur so cool
[02:25] <Celever> I'm sorry for letting you die, i failed you
[02:25] <Celever> I'm an arsehole, cancerous, find it in your heart to forgive me.

Totally real, I forgive you mein frein.

Today our lynch target is Jalmont

14:06 Celever well yeah
14:06 Celever he can only target one person a night according to his claim
14:06 Celever but was found targeting two

So yea. Lynch Jalmont.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)