Metagame 1v1

DEG

Is 1v1 a matchup and hax based metagame?
is a Smogon Media Contributor
I'm not going to reply to every argument post from above cause that would take too long but let me have my say into this. Species Clause was added for three reasons, and I'll make them all clear, first was to make the metagame more competitive by Smogon standards, make team preview rely on predictions and not just a guessing again, to diversify the metagame.

1) Our objective as a 1v1 leadership team and community is to make the metagame both enjoyable and competitive. We aren't leading a sort of only fun metagame nor something like Anything Goes. 1v1 should be treated as a competitive metagame, that should follow the same definitions as competitive. This would solidify us a a metagame trying to become better, and move forward and not be taken as a fun metagame that has no place in a competitive scene.

2) As explained above and before, having the same two Pokemon would amplify the guessing games. A lot of sets can be guessed via Team Preview by adding different same Pokemon to that Team Preview that would take out the prediction part in team preview which is an essential aspect of plays in 1v1. And that becomes worse when you have 3 of the same Pokemon which would just turn it to something as stupid as a coinflip. If you come with an argument about how the team would be bad with that, do not even bother saying it, since if the team becomes bad why are we even bothering discussing this, why don't you just drop it**.

3) Diversity has always been a problem ever since Generation 5, but in Generation 7 we are seeing more Pokemon, more sets and more cores in general. By removing Species Clause we allow people to run good Pokemon more than once which will hit diversity. This will also give the community more Pokemon to talk about being broken, "omg running 2 of this Pokemon is unpredictable, can we please get this Pokemon banned". Diversity is something we aim to get, it's something we aim to work to reach to make the metagame more enjoyable and competitive.

**We ban / unban things to bring positive changes to the metagame, if such change is either negative or neutral we do not touch it. We shouldn't waste time to make the metagame significantly worse or just add/remove for the sake of it. I don't know if I'm making sense I'm tired and decided to write stuff and clarify stuff, I'll develop if needed.

Last edited:

1vI

formerly BattleDragon
I'm not going to reply to every argument post from above cause that would take too long but let me have my say into this. Species Clause was added for three reasons, and I'll make them all clear, first was to make the metagame more competitive by Smogon standards, make team preview rely on predictions and not just a guessing again, to diversify the metagame.

1) Our object as a 1v1 leadership team and community is to make the metagame both enjoyable and competitive. We aren't leading a sort of only fun metagame nor something like Anything Goes. 1v1 should be treated as a competitive metagame, that should follow the same definitions as competitive. This would solidify us a a metagame trying to become better, and move forward and not be taken as a fun metagame that has no place in a competitive scene.

2) As explained above and before, having the same two Pokemon would amplify the guessing games. A lot of sets can be guessed via Team Preview by adding different same Pokemon to that Team Preview that would take out the prediction part in team preview which is an essential aspect of plays in 1v1. And that becomes worse when you have 3 of the same Pokemon which would just turn it to something as stupid as a coinflip. If you come with an argument about how the team would be bad with that, do not even bother saying it, since if the team becomes bad why are we even bothering discussing this, why don't you just drop it**.

3) Diversity has always been a problem ever since Generation 5, but in Generation 7 we are seeing more Pokemon, more sets and more cores in general. By removing Species Clause we allow people to run good Pokemon more than once which will hit diversity. This will also give the community more Pokemon to talk about being broken, "omg running 2 of this Pokemon is unpredictable, can we please get this Pokemon banned". Diversity is something we aim to get, it's something we aim to work to reach to make the metagame more enjoyable and competitive.

**We ban / unban things to bring positive changes to the metagame, if such change is either negative or neutral we do not touch it. We shouldn't waste time to make the metagame significantly worse or just add/remove for the sake of it. I don't know if I'm making sense I'm tired and decided to write stuff and clarify stuff, I'll develop if needed.
This post is partially to DEG

Sounds great! I'm working on an informational post on what Species Clause does, just to help clarify any confusion some people have.

On the other hand, keeping Species Clause is perfectly fine. However, many people believed that it was unjustified when implemented at the beginning of the generation, but if the goal is to make 1v1 more official/public, forget about species clause. Its a Showdown wide policy (along with endless battle clause) and if you have a problem with it take it there.

However, after spending a night looking at the facts, statistics, and matchups, species clause has very little impact on the metagame. Do not argue this, it is pointless. Its simply too bad we're not going to get it.

I'll also make a post on the other things people want to consider changing.

I cannot dispute that a metagame without species clause enabled would make it easier for players to make which sets their mons are using more ambiguous, akin to Charizard, but I can suggest that this concept is one that already exists in the current metagame due to players who proactively change their sets to have more favorable matchups against opponents.

I can also suggest that because of this, the removal of species clause would make it more convenient for people to achieve this factor of ambiguity, but it's just that, a convenience. Of course, there are people who aren't as proactive when it comes to teambuilding, but I don't believe these people are representative of the 1v1 community as a whole, or even a majority in terms of the vocal community. Ultimately, it's not my choice who we make these kinds of changes for, but I believe that if suspect tests have any kind of comparison to clause tests, it's that the credible, knowledgeable, and overall qualified people within the community should be the ones making these choices.
I hate to have YET ANOTHER one-liner, but this is the sort of argument that really cheeses me off.
1v1 should not and cannot make decisions based on the wishes of the top 5% of all players if it wants to continue to grow. Yes, it would make it easier to get these high ELOs that you crave, but what about the new player that gets the proverbial rug pulled out of his feet with this huge change? What happens to them? In my opinion, the bans and unbans should be made more with the lower ladder in mind. One fine example of this was Deoxys-Defense. It may not have been all that great high up on ladder, but it made low ladder play hell. Believe me, sometimes I just didn’t want to play without a dedicated counter, and neither did anyone else. This takes diversity and flushes it down the tubes. While unbanning Species Clause may make your life easier, it won’t for the new players trying to get into the meta. And that is not OK.

make team preview rely on predictions and not just a guessing again, to diversify the metagame.
hi there quick question
what's the distinction between predicting, say, a scarf vs specs pz and guessing a kyub set alongside a zard? or simply trying to mindgame?
what exactly makes the first thing a guessing game, a game of complete chance and the others a skill based game of predictions?

hi there quick question
what's the distinction between predicting, say, a scarf vs specs pz and guessing a kyub set alongside a zard? or simply trying to mindgame?
what exactly makes the first thing a guessing game, a game of complete chance and the others a skill based game of predictions?
During the first game, there really is no distinction; the distinction occurs after you've found out what sets your opponent has. Once you know the sets of the Charizard and Kyurem-B, because they have different sprites, you can tell what they are as soon as they click it. When your opponent has two Porygon-Zs, you know that one is Specs and one is Scarf, but not which one. This leads to the person facing off against the dual Pory-Zs to potentially make suboptimal plays. Species clause therefor, on the ladder, has potential to be uncompetitive, but in tournament style play where you only face the same team once, there's no problems with it.

I hate to have YET ANOTHER one-liner, but this is the sort of argument that really cheeses me off.
1v1 should not and cannot make decisions based on the wishes of the top 5% of all players if it wants to continue to grow. Yes, it would make it easier to get these high ELOs that you crave, but what about the new player that gets the proverbial rug pulled out of his feet with this huge change? What happens to them? In my opinion, the bans and unbans should be made more with the lower ladder in mind. One fine example of this was Deoxys-Defense. It may not have been all that great high up on ladder, but it made low ladder play hell. Believe me, sometimes I just didn’t want to play without a dedicated counter, and neither did anyone else. This takes diversity and flushes it down the tubes. While unbanning Species Clause may make your life easier, it won’t for the new players trying to get into the meta. And that is not OK.
That's a slippery slope you're walking on there, friend. Going down that path can lead to something like "Dugtrio is OP pls ban because I only use Pikachu and choose not to use anything better", you should be plenty familiar with these kind of people if you've spent as much time in the lower ladder as you lead us to believe. There's always going to be a range of people who can provide thoughtful and coherent contributions to discussion, and then... those who use Pikachu because they like Pikachu.
Heck, if you ask the lower ladder of Anything Goes, they'd probably tell you that they want all legendary pokemon banned.

After reading all of the previous posts and doing more thinking, this is the conclusion I have arrived at...

I still see the inclusion of a species clause as an obstacle to figuring out what mons have an unhealthy presence within the metagame. It means that said overpowered mons can hide more effectively behind their own team mates and not be as blatant in their brokenness.

However, I cannot deny some of the counter arguments that support the species clause as well. I have already talked in detail about the aspect of luck present in both non-species clause and pro-species clause teams, but I do agree that facing multiples of the same pokemon could be extremely frustrating for a new player and could hurt this mode's growth as a result.

Another aspect is, as stated above, a decrease in diversity. Yeah it's good to make it clearer which mons are broken, but once those overpowered mons are taken out of the picture we're still left with multiples of the same pokemon, which could still make diversity a challenge and limit the potential of mons who fill very specific niches in 1v1.

While I do see short term benefits to the undoing of the species clause, I cannot deny that there are some long term consequences as well.

With that being said, I am reluctantly dropping my case on the species clause.

That's a slippery slope you're walking on there, friend. Going down that path can lead to something like "Dugtrio is OP pls ban because I only use Pikachu and choose not to use anything better", you should be plenty familiar with these kind of people if you've spent as much time in the lower ladder as you lead us to believe. There's always going to be a range of people who can provide thoughtful and coherent contributions to discussion, and then... those who use Pikachu because they like Pikachu.
Heck, if you ask the lower ladder of Anything Goes, they'd probably tell you that they want all legendary pokemon banned.
Obviously I don’t want to ban Tapu Koko just because my favorite Pokémon are Hawlucha and Weavile. You have to think of this within reason, obviously we aren’t directly getting 1v1’s ban list from the requests of 1200 players. But huge paradigm shifts in 1v1, you might want to look at everybody it would affect, not just the well-respected and known 1v1ers.

Behold, ladies and gentlemen, for the new wave is here. While you were all busy taking a look at those mostly garbage new mons (seriously stop using Blacephalon, I like it normally but it's awful in 1v1) and somehow managing to make Laser Focus useful, I was making the REAL innovations.

794_Sprite.gif

Buzzwole @ Salac Berry
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 40 SpD / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Endure
- Bulk Up
- Reversal
- Rock Slide

On top of taking on the stuff it normally does, Endure Salac Buzzwole can also beat...
- Kyurem-Black
- Blacephalon
- Mega Charizard Y
- Mega Pinsir (Prediction required V.S. Sub/SD)
- Porygon-Z
- Hoopa-Unbound
- Archeops (You do need to be careful against Fly variants)
- Volcarona
- Marowak-Alola
- Heatran

The Speed EVs let you outspeed base 110s after Salac Berry, and the Attack EVs w/ nature are to maximize firepower. The remaining EVs are there to beat Marowak.

Last edited:
Behold, ladies and gentlemen, for the new wave is here. While you were all busy taking a look at those mostly garbage new mons (seriously stop using Blacephalon, I like it normally but it's awful in 1v1) and somehow managing to make Laser Focus useful, I was making the REAL innovations.

View attachment 92188
Buzzwole @ Salac Berry
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 40 SpD / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Endure
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Rock Slide

On top of taking on the stuff it normally does, Endure Salac Buzzwole can also beat...
- Kyurem-Black
- Blacephalon
- Mega Charizard Y
- Mega Pinsir (Prediction required V.S. Sub/SD)
- Porygon-Z
- Hoopa-Unbound
- Archeops (You do need to be careful against Fly variants)
- Volcarona
- Marowak-Alola
- Heatran
The Speed EVs let you outspeed base 110s after Salac Berry, and the Attack EVs w/ nature are to maximize firepower. The remaining EVs are there to beat Marowak.
If you're running Endure, why not Reversal? Also, Scarf variants of most of those mons mess up Buzzwole.

After a few battles here on 1v1, I've come up with a list of my favorite Pokemon to use. I'll list them by serious sets then gimmick sets and a few teams of each. You can add them to the sample folder so that new people to 1v1 can dunk Gyarados and Dragonites with Pikachu in my absence.

Serious Sets:

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

A very bulky Gyarados who's been reliable at taking down what I designed it to take down.

Pairs nicely with pokemon that have trouble with:
Kyurem-B, Charizard-Y*, Charizard-X, Pranksters, Fear, Magnezone*, Dragonite, Heatran, Blaziken-M*, Whimsicott*, Excadrill, Latios, Haxorus, Marowak-A, Garchomp, Donphan and more.

Basic strategies:
Take a Solarbeam from Charizard-Y as a regular Gyarados while you set up a Dragon Dance. Finish off with a waterfall as a mega if the Chary will use Blast Burn. If the Chary is bulky, and can tank a Waterfall, set up a second Dragon Dance as a regular Gyarados or simply go for the 30% flinch. Mathematically odds are in your favor. If the Charizard-Y uses Will-o-wisp, continue the Dragon Dances for flavor and kill with a chance to crit, flinch, or rely on their bad defensive stats. People will C-team with ancient power or hidden power electric - you'll still live and have successfully weakened their Charizard set. Pick teammates that appreciate a bad Charizard-Y set to fully take advantage of the desperate person

Mega Immediately and Dragon Dance. Outrage. If they live, it's a bad Charizard-X set.
+1 160+ Atk Mold Breaker Gyarados-Mega Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Charizard-Mega-X: 310-366 (86.1 - 101.6%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
The bulkiest of Charx's can't win every match against a +1 gyarados.
Dragonite will use the same strategy and as a bonus, test one match to see if a single outrage will kill.

Mega Immediately and Earthquake. If they go first, they're running at least 188+ speed. Watch to see if they use a z-move because they might be scarved. 252 SpA Magnezone Zap Cannon vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados-Mega: 314-372 (79.8 - 94.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO. Dont worry about the scarf set.

Blaziken's dual stabs are resisted by regular Gyarados. Stay as a regular Gyarados the whole match. Blazikens love to sub or protect turn one so go ahead and treat yourself to a Dragon Dance. You'll get c-teamed with Thunder Punch Mega Blaziken so try to play mind games. If you stay regular turn 1, you will for sure bait out the turn 2 Thunder Punch - mega if you expect this. +1 252+ Atk Blaziken-Mega Thunder Punch vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 294-346 (74.8 - 88%) -- guaranteed 2HKO -- After they swords dance t1.

Learn the set after a few losses. Mega vs Regular Gyarados depends on if the Donphan is Z-Rock or Z-Ground. Waterfall vs Dragon dance depends on if they z-move turn-1 or use counter (bad set). Never touch a Donphan unless you're Mega Gyarados.

Mega Immediately and Dragon Dance. Follow up with an Outrage.

-1 252 Atk Teravolt Kyurem-Black Fusion Bolt vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 166-196 (42.2 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
You'll live against 2 full Fusion bolts.

-1 252+ Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-Black Fusion Bolt vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 272-322 (69.2 - 81.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
-1 252+ Atk Teravolt Kyurem-Black Gigavolt Havoc (180 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 328-386 (83.4 - 98.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
-1 252+ Atk Teravolt Kyurem-Black Fusion Bolt vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 182-216 (46.3 - 54.9%) -- 62.1% chance to 2HKO
Scarier territory here but you'll live outside of a critical hit. (1/16 games)

-1 252+ Atk Teravolt Kyurem-Black Subzero Slammer (200 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 135-160 (34.3 - 40.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
I think they're trying to show off.

+1 160+ Atk Mold Breaker Gyarados-Mega Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Kyurem-Black: 334-394 (73.5 - 86.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
without their +attack nature, you'll tank their fusion bolts.

+1 160+ Atk Mold Breaker Gyarados-Mega Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Haban Berry Kyurem-Black: 167-197 (36.7 - 43.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
Even if Haban Berry, You'll still deal 110.2% minimum with two Outrages. (36.7% from haban hit + 73.5% full hit).

+1 252 Atk Teravolt Kyurem-Black Fusion Bolt vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Gyarados-Mega: 372-438 (94.6 - 111.4%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
Even Impossible 252 HP/252+ Attack/ 252+ Defense Kyurem-B @ Weakness Policy can not OHKO Gyarados every time.

Important things to remember: Pranksters can not status you when you're a dark type. Baiting a Tapu-Lele works 0% of the time. If you've been Trick-Or-Treated or hit by Truant Entrainment, going mega will return your stats and ability to the classic dark-water with mold breaker. The faster Gyarados intimdates first.

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 SpD
Careful Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt/ Coverage Punch

Why this set is fun:
252 SpA Tapu Koko Gigavolt Havoc (185 BP) vs. 116 HP / 140+ SpD Metagross-Mega in Electric Terrain: 271-319 (82.1 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Tapu Koko Gigavolt Havoc (185 BP) vs. 116 HP / 140+ SpD Metagross-Mega in Electric Terrain: 295-348 (89.3 - 105.4%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

Pairs nicely with Pokemon who have trouble with:
Tapu Lele, Tapu Koko, Tapu Bulu, Kyurem-B, Magnezone, Diancie, Venusaur-M, Porygon-Z, Mimikyu*, Lopunny-M, Magearna, Crustle, Golem*, Mawile-M, and more depending on your fourth move coverage.
Check to see the Z-Move Mimikyu and Golem carry before going Metagross.

Important things to remember: Metagross is weaker than Metagross-Mega so if you know your opponent will bait a Metal Burst or Counter, the best option is to do a light hit from Metagross-Mega such as bullet punch or stay as regular Metagross and use a stronger hit like Meteor Mash.
Clear Body is important to block charm spammers and -speed moves like rock tomb or bulldoze.

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
EVs: 240 HP / 148 Atk / 120 Def
Impish Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt/ Coverage Punch

An older set used if Crunch Gyarados and other larger physical threats challenge your team. I use the Special Defensive one more.

Magnezone @ Electrium Z
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Electroweb
- Zap Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ice]/ Hidden Power [Fire]/ Mirror Coat/ Hyper Beam/ Protect

Great little guy who takes down a multidude of threats and easy to understand evs. Last move is really up to you.

Pairs nicely with Pokemon who have trouble with:
Charizard-Y, Diancie, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Fini, Magearna, Slowbro, Mimikyu, Nonbulky-Metagross, Jirachi, Heatran*, Porygon-Z, Gardevoir, Altaria, Celesteela, and more depending on your last move.

How to use a Magnezone: Electroweb--> Z-Zap Cannon. The Ev's put you just faster than a base 100 speed pokemon such as Charizard, Victini, etc. Z-Zap Cannon for maximum power. Statistically Zap Cannon is second only two Thunder wave when it comes to landing paralysis and the opponent being immobilized on the same turn. Thunder Wave: 22.50%. Zap Cannon: 12.50%. Thunder: 5.25%, Thunderbolt, 2.50%. (Tri Attack: 1.6675% or 3.9175% if you include Freezing for a turn.)
Be careful against Rock Tomb bulky Heatrans. Try not to get too trigger happy with the z-move either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh heckaroon (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
EVs: 252 HP / 96 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Moonblast

chrispy's boi (Heracross-Mega) @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 248 HP / 108 Def / 152 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Close Combat
- Bullet Seed
- Pin Missile
- Counter

what sample (Greninja) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Cannon
- Grass Knot
- Hyper Beam

PPstall that venus (Venusaur-Mega) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Charm
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis

whatchagotthere (Banette-Mega) @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Disable
- Protect
- Phantom Force
- Will-O-Wisp

OG Slow (Aggron-Mega) @ Aggronite
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 SpA / 0 Spe
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Metal Burst
- Rock Slide

Ponyboy (Altaria-Mega) @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 248 HP / 216 SpA / 44 SpD
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hyper Voice
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Rodman (Conkeldurr) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake
- Mach Punch
- Thunder Punch

Heatnar (Heatran) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power

fresh sets
Tapu Meme (Tapu Fini) @ Tapunium Z
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Nature Power
- Brine
- Protect

If you land a 130BP brine on an opponent you win in spirit no matter who wins the battle.

anime is real (Pikachu) @ Light Ball
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Endure
- Fake Out
- Reversal
- Volt Tackle
Fake out -> Volt Tackle to hell
Fake out -> Endure -> Big ol wallop of a Reversal.
Fake out -> Endure to take a contact move and 30% to paralyze opponent -> Reversal Dunk
Fake out -> Tapu Koko really thinks you have lighting rod -> spam Volt Tackle

Fresh Gimmicks (Skarmory) @ Quick Claw
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Toxic
- Fly / Sky Drop
- Roost
- Protect

Protect-> Toxic -> Protect -> Pray that 20% actually works.
The goal is to Quick Claw fly, force your opponent to miss, then turn 2 the opponent misses and you fly down after, giving your two turns of immunity and toxic damage. When lined up with protect that is Four straight turns of damage. Without leftovers, toxic will kill in 5 Turns. A perfect match requires at least this: Toxic lands, Protect, QClaw Fly up, land the Fly, Protect. Sky drop is even funnier than fly and you'll get ELO in my heart.
Odds of this working are 90% to land the toxic, 20% to fly up, 80% not to land early: 14.4%. However if you so much as deal ~10% damage from fly, they'll faint a turn early. It's a quality laugh.

Jirachi @ Steelium Z
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Def / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Doom Desire
- Fire Punch
- Thunderbolt
- Moonblast

Jumpluff @ Apicot Berry
Ability: Infiltrator