2 Dragons, 2 Fairies and stuff

Sup guys. I made this team some time ago, and with some suggestions I've polished it a little. I really want this team to work, so... have fun rating!

I would REALLY appreciate if you give me advice with non legendary pokemons only (so no latios, keldeo, thundurus etc). It's just a silly rule made by me to not use legendaries, so no offense ^^ also don't mention a move if it's only obtainable through move tutor pls D:

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 48 Def / 252 HP / 208 SDef
Careful Nature
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave

A ferrothorn set that trascended teams. This guy is absolutely perfect to mess up setup sweepers. The nature and the evs allow him to withstand special attacks. The rocky helmet plus iron barbs hurt physical attackers that make contact. The main hazard is Stealth rock, wearing off switches. Power whip for ttar, hippowdon and those water types. Leech seed is used to mess up with some switches while recovering some good hp. Thunder wave cripples setup sweepers and switch ins. Also has great sinergy with charizard X and Dragonite since it usually lures fire and fighting types

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Protect
- Wish

A new member to the team. Clefable works excellently as a special wall, ignoring any boosts. Leftovers offers it some longevity. The evs and nature are pretty simple, allowing clefable to work as a special wall. Moonblast is the perfect stab. Aromatherapy heals the entire team from hindering statuses. Protect and wish work well to heal teammates and clefable itself in case of danger.

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin
- Poison Jab

Excadrill works well as a good offensive rapid spinner. Choice scarf and adamant + evs ensure him to hit hard and quickly, surprising foes expecting a swords dance set. Earthquake is the obligatory stab. Rock slide ohkoes talonflame faster than he can do a flare blitz. Rapid spin is necessary for the dragons to work. Now.. the poison jab is to hit fairies and plants. I know Iron head is a better choice, but unfortunately I can't get in my game irl, so I try to stick with it. Maybe replacing it with metal claw, but idk.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 212 HP / 44 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Superpower

The freakin wrecking ball. The evs and nature let him punch holes through teams. The 44 speed evs is to outspeed blissey and ohko it before it cripples it with toxic or twave (I read that in a guide). Aqua jet lets him revenge kill stuff. Play rough and waterfall are good stabs to nuke stuff. Superpower offers perfect coverage against things like blissey and lucario.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

Expecting a charizard Y? No. Charizard X can perform extremely well as a early game sweeper. Jolly nature lets him outspeed many adamant dragons. Flare blitz and dragon claw are the stabs and receive the though claws bonus. TBH I have been thinking to switch flare blitz with fire fang (cant get fire punch for game reasons D: ) since it doesn't depletes my life after each use. Dragon dance offers a juicy boost to attack and speed to blast stuff. Earthquake offers excellent coverage against foes like aegislash and some steel types.

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Dragonite with weakness policy is amazing, working well as a late game sweeper. Multiscale lets him tank some super effective damage and retaliate with +2 attacks. Jolly nature is preferred since it outspeeds other dragonites that decide to go adamant. Dragon Dance boost his jams to start a sweep. Earthquake offers coverage, and extremespeed revenge kills weakened pokes.

Now, some pros and cons with the team

Pros:

Good synergy within teammates
Some good tanks in it
Setting up is fairly easy with mega char x

Cons

Stealth rocks hurt a lot
Will o wisp cripples most of the team
Physical walls (gliscor, deoxys d etc) wall (lol) most of the team
Fairies are a threat.

Thank you guys in advance for the suggestions!

Last edited:
Sup guys. I made this team some time ago, and with some suggestions I've polished it a little. I really want this team to work, so... have fun rating!

I would REALLY appreciate if you give me advice with non legendary pokemons only (so no latios, keldeo, thundurus etc). It's just a silly rule made by me to not use legendaries, so no offense ^^

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 48 Def / 252 HP / 208 SDef
Careful Nature
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave

A ferrothorn set that trascended teams. This guy is absolutely perfect to mess up setup sweepers. The nature and the evs allow him to withstand special attacks. The rocky helmet plus iron barbs hurt physical attackers that make contact. The main hazard is Stealth rock, wearing off switches. Power whip for ttar, hippowdon and those water types. Leech seed is used to mess up with some switches while recovering some good hp. Thunder wave cripples setup sweepers and switch ins. Also has great sinergy with charizard X and Dragonite since it usually lures fire and fighting types

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Protect
- Wish

A new member to the team. Clefable works excellently as a special wall, ignoring any boosts. Leftovers offers it some longevity. The evs and nature are pretty simple, allowing clefable to work as a special wall. Moonblast is the perfect stab. Aromatherapy heals the entire team from hindering statuses. Protect and wish work well to heal teammates and clefable itself in case of danger.

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin
- Poison Jab

Excadrill works well as a good offensive rapid spinner. Choice scarf and adamant + evs ensure him to hit hard and quickly, surprising foes expecting a swords dance set. Earthquake is the obligatory stab. Rock slide ohkoes talonflame faster than he can do a flare blitz. Rapid spin is necessary for the dragons to work. Now.. the poison jab is to hit fairies and plants. I know Iron head is a better choice, but unfortunately I can't get in my game irl, so I try to stick with it. Maybe replacing it with metal claw, but idk.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 212 HP / 44 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Superpower

The freakin wrecking ball. The evs and nature let him punch holes through teams. The 44 speed evs is to outspeed blissey and ohko it before it cripples it with toxic or twave (I read that in a guide). Aqua jet lets him revenge kill stuff. Play rough and waterfall are good stabs to nuke stuff. Superpower offers perfect coverage against things like blissey and lucario.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

Expecting a charizard Y? No. Charizard X can perform extremely well as a early game sweeper. Jolly nature lets him outspeed many adamant dragons. Flare blitz and dragon claw are the stabs and receive the though claws bonus. TBH I have been thinking to switch flare blitz with fire fang (cant get fire punch for game reasons D: ) since it doesn't depletes my life after each use. Dragon dance offers a juicy boost to attack and speed to blast stuff. Earthquake offers excellent coverage against foes like aegislash and some steel types.

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Dragonite with weakness policy is amazing, working well as a late game sweeper. Multiscale lets him tank some super effective damage and retaliate with +2 attacks. Jolly nature is preferred since it outspeeds other dragonites that decide to go adamant. Dragon Dance boost his jams to start a sweep. Earthquake offers coverage, and extremespeed revenge kills weakened pokes.

Now, some pros and cons with the team

Pros:

Good synergy within teammates
Some good tanks in it
Setting up is fairly easy with mega char x

Cons

Stealth rocks hurt a lot
Will o wisp cripples most of the team
Physical walls (gliscor, deoxys d etc) wall (lol) most of the team
Fairies are a threat.

Thank you guys in advance for the suggestions!
Hey neoassasin... nice team you have here.

I'm really liking the double SDF core. However, as you already mentioned, Stealth Rocks hurt (though that's more a general comment as it hurts everyone), WoW cripples you, opposing fairies can problematic and Physical Walls can be a nuisance. So here are my suggestions:

Your steel core, though solid needs to be more efficient in handling some of these problems here's what we are going with:

In place of Ferrothorn:

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EV: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Brave Bird

Skarmory does a lot of what Ferrothorn does in setting up hazards and phazing out set-up sweepers... while also providing a means of hazard removal as well.

Since Skarmory has Defog, we can remove Excadrill for:

Heatran @ Life Orb/Choice Specs
EV: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power Ice
- Flamethrower / Earth Power

Now here is a SPECIAL ATTACKER!!! Seriously, you can either fire away with Life Orb or Specs Heatran and let him roast all before him... HP Ice decimates ground types like Gliscor and Landorus while the rest of the moves can be STAB or if you want EP for opposing Heatran (preferably a Life Orb if using this move). Overheat is the mother of all nukes... with only Chandelure and Volcarona capable of surpassing that threshold...

Let me know what you think about this... ^_^

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Hey there, really nice team you have there. To take care of the Fairy weakness a bit more I would recommend switching Power Whip on Ferrothorn for Gyro Ball. As for the weakness to Gliscor and Deoxys-Defense I would recommend AV Conkeldurr with this set in the place of Dragonite:

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

This will also help decrease your weakness to Stealth Rocks by getting rid of Dragonite. Even after these changes however, you still have a decent weakness to Fairy so I would change Poison Jab on Excadrill to Iron Head. Hope the suggestions work!

Perhaps Switching to a bulky Zard-X as it can run Defog if need be, or it just gets rid of some of your Dragons Dependance on setting up.

Charizard @ CharizarditeX
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Speed/136 HP/120 Atk

Will-O-Wisp
Roost
Flare Blitz / Defog
Dragon Claw / Defog

Run Defog if you really need to. Just a Standard Set. Gives you some needed ways to get rid of that sneaky gravel, and allows you to survive a bit longer, while still retaining some important KOs.

Hey neoassasin... nice team you have here.

I'm really liking the double SDF core. However, as you already mentioned, Stealth Rocks hurt (though that's more a general comment as it hurts everyone), WoW cripples you, opposing fairies can problematic and Physical Walls can be a nuisance. So here are my suggestions:

Your steel core, though solid needs to be more efficient in handling some of these problems here's what we are going with:

In place of Ferrothorn:

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EV: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Brave Bird

Skarmory does a lot of what Ferrothorn does in setting up hazards and phazing out set-up sweepers... while also providing a means of hazard removal as well.

Since Skarmory has Defog, we can remove Excadrill for:

Heatran @ Life Orb/Choice Specs
EV: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power Ice
- Flamethrower / Earth Power

Now here is a SPECIAL ATTACKER!!! Seriously, you can either fire away with Life Orb or Specs Heatran and let him roast all before him... HP Ice decimates ground types like Gliscor and Landorus while the rest of the moves can be STAB or if you want EP for opposing Heatran (preferably a Life Orb if using this move). Overheat is the mother of all nukes... with only Chandelure and Volcarona capable of surpassing that threshold...

Let me know what you think about this... ^_^

thank you!. Well, to start, It's impossible for me to get a skarmory with defog, since the tm is only accesible in diamond/pearl. Also, heatran is a legendary (And I can't get one too XD). Maybe maybe I can use a mandibuzz instead of skarmory, since it got some decent bulk, and learns defog by leveling up. Also I think heatran can be replaced by magnezone?. What you think bout this?

Hey there, really nice team you have there. To take care of the Fairy weakness a bit more I would recommend switching Power Whip on Ferrothorn for Gyro Ball. As for the weakness to Gliscor and Deoxys-Defense I would recommend AV Conkeldurr with this set in the place of Dragonite:

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

This will also help decrease your weakness to Stealth Rocks by getting rid of Dragonite. Even after these changes however, you still have a decent weakness to Fairy so I would change Poison Jab on Excadrill to Iron Head. Hope the suggestions work!

Thanks for your suggestion! Ice punch in conkeldurr is currently unobtainable for me, and then the team would lose one of its dragons =( . And I'll try that gyro ball instead of power whip. Sounds cool.

The old DragMag core can help the team.

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

U can destroy steels and some fairy. He is even a sort of bulky pivot with volt switch. If u want more speed, try the scarf.

Mandibuzz can be a replacement of ferro/skarmory, if u cannot get skarmory. But u lost rocks. Chansey is not a huge problem with 2 Ddancer, for add some real speed i probably add greninja for azumarill. I never played X/Y, so i don't know what u can obtain.

Greninja @ Life Orbc
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- U-Turn
- Dark Pulse/ Extrasensory

Kills gliscor/landobros, u-turn do a lot of damage against deo-d, extrasensory can kill megasaur. Imho this is more usefull than azumarill.

The old DragMag core can help the team.

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

U can destroy steels and some fairy. He is even a sort of bulky pivot with volt switch. If u want more speed, try the scarf.

Mandibuzz can be a replacement of ferro/skarmory, if u cannot get skarmory. But u lost rocks. Chansey is not a huge problem with 2 Ddancer, for add some real speed i probably add greninja for azumarill. I never played X/Y, so i don't know what u can obtain.

Greninja @ Life Orbc
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- U-Turn
- Dark Pulse/ Extrasensory

Kills gliscor/landobros, u-turn do a lot of damage against deo-d, extrasensory can kill megasaur. Imho this is more usefull than azumarill.

Thanks dalai! What should magnezone replace? Excuse my ignorance

Hey, Nice Team.

First off, I want to ask, WHY DO YOU HAVE THICK FAT ON AZUMARILL??!?!!??
That is all.

Next, I would suggest an Adamant nature on Dragonite. Jolly, while allowing you to Outspeed several scarfers, significantly decreases your power, which is a must on dragonite. In addition, the Metagame is less scarf heavy now, relying more on priority to revenge kill. The Power gain from adamant is significant and is better than jolly.

Next, I would suggest completely changing Azumarill to Greninja, As Dalai_Drama Suggested, However, use this set instead.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Timid / Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- U-Turn Dark Pulse
- Dark Pulse Extrasensory / U-Turn / Hidden Power [Fire]

Other than that, pretty nice team, not many problems I could find
Good day to you sir~

Last edited:
This team is extremely physically offensive, meaning that it has difficulty breaking through physical walls. That is the primary issue, as outside of that it is definitely a rather solid HO team. This said, the fact that you are easily walled by a good chunk of the metagame, makes the team have crippling flaws. This said, it is a very solid team, and per your request I am here to give a few suggestions.

I think the easiest thing to do is to change to Mega Zard Y over Mega Zard X. Simply put, it deals out far more damage to aid Dragonite's sweep, and guarantees that any physical wall will be unable to stay into its 159 SAtk and amazing coverage. It still maintains good synergy with the rest of your team, but simply acts as a better wallbreaker for things such as Azumarill and Dragonite.

If you are going to use a specially defensive clefable without magic guard, you may as well just use Sylveon. Sylveon can do the exact same set with superior special bulk (so it can pretty much not invest in it to be a good mixed defensive pivot), and still pull off the same moves. It also has superior special attack to Clefable, meaning it is less defenseless. (I personally suggest Moonblast + Cute Charm cause hax is nice when pivoting into attacks).

Minor Changes:
Excadrill: Iron Head > Poison Jab, as you achieve no extra coverage that Iron Head wouldn't already hit.

Nice Team!

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost / Air Slash

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 SDef
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect

Hey, Nice Team.

First off, I want to ask, WHY DO YOU HAVE THICK FAT ON AZUMARILL??!?!!??
That is all.

Next, I would suggest an Adamant nature on Dragonite. Jolly, while allowing you to Outspeed several scarfers, significantly decreases your power, which is a must on dragonite. In addition, the Metagame is less scarf heavy now, relying more on priority to revenge kill. The Power gain from adamant is significant and is better than jolly.

Next, I would suggest completely changing Azumarill to Greninja, As Dalai_Drama Suggested, However, use this set instead.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Timid / Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- U-Turn Dark Pulse
- Dark Pulse Extrasensory / U-Turn / Hidden Power [Fire]

Other than that, pretty nice team, not many problems I could find
Good day to you sir~
OH SHIT! Thanks for pointing the thick fat mistake. Fixed it. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll switch the dragonite nature then and use greninja.

This team is extremely physically offensive, meaning that it has difficulty breaking through physical walls. That is the primary issue, as outside of that it is definitely a rather solid HO team. This said, the fact that you are easily walled by a good chunk of the metagame, makes the team have crippling flaws. This said, it is a very solid team, and per your request I am here to give a few suggestions.

I think the easiest thing to do is to change to Mega Zard Y over Mega Zard X. Simply put, it deals out far more damage to aid Dragonite's sweep, and guarantees that any physical wall will be unable to stay into its 159 SAtk and amazing coverage. It still maintains good synergy with the rest of your team, but simply acts as a better wallbreaker for things such as Azumarill and Dragonite.

If you are going to use a specially defensive clefable without magic guard, you may as well just use Sylveon. Sylveon can do the exact same set with superior special bulk (so it can pretty much not invest in it to be a good mixed defensive pivot), and still pull off the same moves. It also has superior special attack to Clefable, meaning it is less defenseless. (I personally suggest Moonblast + Cute Charm cause hax is nice when pivoting into attacks).

Minor Changes:
Excadrill: Iron Head > Poison Jab, as you achieve no extra coverage that Iron Head wouldn't already hit.

Nice Team!

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost / Air Slash

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 SDef
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
thanks for the suggestion! well, I see char y even more dependant of rapid spin, and sun doesn't benefit azumarill/greninja. I'm definitely switching into sylveon. I just checked the stats, didn't know it was a good special wall.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
The main problem I'm seeing from this team is that it doesn't really seem to have a way to deal with typical stall teams.

Ferrothorn: easily set up on/Defogged on by Skarmory, especially Taunt variants, Heatran will wreck, HP Fire Mega Venusaur is a huge threat.
Sylveon: Stopped cold by Heatran.
Excadrill: Stopped cold by Skarmory, Scarf can be extremely easily played around by Stall.
Greninja: Stopped cold by Chansey, Mega Venusaur is a threat after Mega Evolution.
Charizard X: Stopped cold by Quagsire.
Dragonite: Stopped cold by Quagsire, Skarmory, and Clefable

I see no way you're beating any of those threats with your current team.

I know you're against using legendary Pokemon for whatever reason but you could seriously stand to use one. Kyurem-B matches up pretty well against stall, Ferrothorn is a headache for Chansey (the only stall Pokemon that Kyurem-B doesn't easily beat) so it would make a great addition. Landorus-I is another great choice, as its special attacks hit most stall Pokemon for huge damage and Chansey hates Knock Off. Latios is another one that can be hard for stall to deal with, using LO boosted Draco Meteor, Psyshock, and Thunderbolt (along with Surf, if Defog is not necessary) to put huge holes in all of the aforementioned Pokemon.

Any of these Pokemon would help accomplish the goal of beating stall. If I were you I'd try them all out and use whichever one felt best.

I know you don't want to use legendaries, but they are there. This is OU. "Legendary" means literally nothing when you're comparing Pokemon objectively. My greatest advice is to use what's available to you to the fullest extent.

If you really, REALLY are convinced that using legendary Pokemon is contributing to global warming or something then you can use Mega Gyarados over Mega Charizard X. With a Taunt-inclusive set you'll have no trouble gaining boosts against most common stall Pokemon. Mold Breaker will be your best friend, putting a swift end to Quagsire and Clefable that think they can Unaware up in your face. Skarmory will be helpless to phaze you under the effects of Taunt. This may potentially create some synergy issues with Greninja but overall it is far better than being completely helpless against the most common stall Pokemon.

Good luck and I hope my suggestions helped.

Sets I recommended (importable):

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SAtk / 200 Spd
Rash Nature
- Substitute
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Psychic
- Knock Off

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Surf

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

The main problem I'm seeing from this team is that it doesn't really seem to have a way to deal with typical stall teams.

Ferrothorn: easily set up on/Defogged on by Skarmory, especially Taunt variants, Heatran will wreck, HP Fire Mega Venusaur is a huge threat.
Sylveon: Stopped cold by Heatran.
Excadrill: Stopped cold by Skarmory, Scarf can be extremely easily played around by Stall.
Greninja: Stopped cold by Chansey, Mega Venusaur is a threat after Mega Evolution.
Charizard X: Stopped cold by Quagsire.
Dragonite: Stopped cold by Quagsire, Skarmory, and Clefable

I see no way you're beating any of those threats with your current team.

I know you're against using legendary Pokemon for whatever reason but you could seriously stand to use one. Kyurem-B matches up pretty well against stall, Ferrothorn is a headache for Chansey (the only stall Pokemon that Kyurem-B doesn't easily beat) so it would make a great addition. Landorus-I is another great choice, as its special attacks hit most stall Pokemon for huge damage and Chansey hates Knock Off. Latios is another one that can be hard for stall to deal with, using LO boosted Draco Meteor, Psyshock, and Thunderbolt (along with Surf, if Defog is not necessary) to put huge holes in all of the aforementioned Pokemon.

Any of these Pokemon would help accomplish the goal of beating stall. If I were you I'd try them all out and use whichever one felt best.

I know you don't want to use legendaries, but they are there. This is OU. "Legendary" means literally nothing when you're comparing Pokemon objectively. My greatest advice is to use what's available to you to the fullest extent.

If you really, REALLY are convinced that using legendary Pokemon is contributing to global warming or something then you can use Mega Gyarados over Mega Charizard X. With a Taunt-inclusive set you'll have no trouble gaining boosts against most common stall Pokemon. Mold Breaker will be your best friend, putting a swift end to Quagsire and Clefable that think they can Unaware up in your face. Skarmory will be helpless to phaze you under the effects of Taunt. This may potentially create some synergy issues with Greninja but overall it is far better than being completely helpless against the most common stall Pokemon.

Good luck and I hope my suggestions helped.

Sets I recommended (importable):

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SAtk / 200 Spd
Rash Nature
- Substitute
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Psychic
- Knock Off

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Surf

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
hahahaah global warming. thx for the suggestions! I'll try that gyarados

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)