2 VS 2 at the Olivine Lighthouse! Metal Bagon VS Tea Demon! (Lyris ref; ElDino tutor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a battle between two very energetic trainers in the Olivine Lighthouse! From my right comes Metal Bagon! On my left comes Tea Demon! This will be a very interesting battle, I can picture those smiles on their faces!
Rules:
Metal Bagon said:
2v2 singles
Disqualification Time: 2 day Player, 4 day Ref
2 recovery's 5 chills
Arena: Olivine Lighthouse

Notes: Thunder's Power is doubled however thundershock and thunder wave are drawn towards the light. We are too high up for surf and Dig, Earthquake and magnitude will fail. Time of day is dusk so you can still see clearly but the light in the lighthouse isn't bright enough yet to blind you, after 8 rounds it will be completely dark and lighthouses light will lower Pokemon's accuracy by one stage.
Tea Demon said:
sure i'll accept, metal bagon
switch=ko
no items
all abilities
Teams:
Team Metal Bagon!
Dratini

Dratini (*) Smiley the Happy Dragon (F)
Nature: Naughty (Attack increased by *; Special Defense reduced by *)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Inmate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW): (Inmate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Wrap (*)
Leer (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Twister (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Slam (*)
Agility (*)

Extreme Speed (*)
Dragon Pulse (*)
Dragon Dance (*)

Hyper Beam(*)
Thunder (*)
Flamethrower (*)

Drilbur

Drilbur(*) Drill Claw (M)
Nature: Jolly increaded by *; Special Attack reduced by *

Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 79 (68 x 1.15=78.2 rounde up=79)

Accuracy Boost: 12.5%

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Sand Rush: (Inmate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Force: (Inmate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Mold Breaker: (Inmate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.).
Attacks:
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud Slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws

Iron Defense
Crush Claw
Submission

Swords Dance
Earthquake
Sandstorm

Team Tea Demon

Teddiursa Intronaut (M)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Pickup: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Quick Feet: (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the speed drop.
Honey Gather (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.

Atk: **** (+)
Def: **
SpA: **
SpD: **
Spe: 35 (-)

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Covet
Scratch
Leer
Lick
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Sweet Scent
Slash
Thrash

Crunch
Close Combat
Yawn

Rock Slide
Earthquake
Bulk Up

Skorupi (M) Agalloch
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Bug / Poison
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Battle Armor:(Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Keen Eye (DW)
: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:
Atk: *** (+)
Def: ***
SpA: * (-)
Spe: 65

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Scary Face

Poison Tail
Night Slash
Screech

Swords Dance
X-Scissor
Taunt

Order:
Metal Bagon Sends out Pokemon
Tea Demon sends out Pokemon and issues Actions
Metal Bagon issues Actions
Lyris refs
Metal Bagon's Actions
Tea Demon's Actions
Lyris refs
Tea Demon's Actions
Metal Bagon's Actions
and so on from there.

Let the battle Begin!!!

gogo agalloch, show me what you can do.

first things, i want you to taunt, but if he uses swords dance you can acupressure instead. then use x-scissor then night slash.

OK then I won't use swords dance :,P I'll use sandstorm and I'll accept the taunt with open arms! Next Up I think I'll use my claws, Crush Claw-Metal Claw combo to make the all powerful Crushing claw of Metal! If that isn't an acceptable combo then Metal Claw then Crush Claw.

If Crush claw/ metal claw is a combo: Sand Storm - Crushing Claw of Metal (Metla Claw crush claw claw combo).

If the combo mentioned above doen't work: Sand Storm - Metal Claw - Crush Claw

My Drilbur is very intelligent so it should be able to understand that!

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a tip, but you might want to get around to reffing this one Lyris...
You also need to keep in contact with me more.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Turn 1

Drill Claw (Drilbur) [M]
Nature: Jolly
Energy: 100%
Boosts: None
Other: None
Speed: 79
Actions: Sandstorm ~ Crush Claw + Metal Claw Combo!
VS​

Agalloch (Skorupi) [M]
Nature: Adamant
Speed: 65
Actions: Taunt ~ X-Scissor ~ Night Slash​

So, the match begins, and the two trainers face off in the middle of the ilighthouse. With all seeming bright and well, Metal Bagon releases his trusted Drill Claw, and TEA DEMON retaliates by sending out Agalloch! The night sky is quickly replaced with a Sandstorm as Drill Claw brings his natural environment to him! Agalloch does not like this one bit, and he turns the tables by Taunting Drill Claw, sending him into a rage!

Skorupi is now getting pissed off, and he decides to launch an X-Scissor at the Drilbur. Fortunately for him, he gets a critical hit!!! Drill Claw then uses a Metal Crush Claw combo doing huge damage!

Despite Drill Claw's speed, he has to recharge from that amazing combo! Skorupi finally finishes off the round with a Night Slash.

End Round 1

Drill Claw (Drilbur) [M]
HP: 63
Energy: 83%
Boosts:
Other: Taunted (3 actions)
Speed:
VS​

Agalloch (Skorupi) [M]
HP: 65
Energy: 80%
Action One
Drill Claw used Sandstorm (9 energy)!
Abilities Sand Rush and Sand Force activated!
Skorupi used Taunt (10 energy)!
Drill Claw may only use damaging attacks!
Skorupi takes 2 Damage from the sandstorm!

Action Two
Skorupi used X-Scissor (17.5 (18) Damage, 5 Energy)!
A critical hit!
Drill Claw used Metal-Crush Claw (19 Damage, 12 Energy)!

Action Three
Skorupi used Night Slash (8.5 (9) Damage, 5 Energy)!
Drill Claw must recharge!

Sandstorm is active for 4 more rounds

Metal Bagon -> Tea Demon -> Me

Basically, I wasn't getting enough communication from Lyris, so I needed to get this done. Take this as an example post, and you can refer to it for you next reffing. The first paragraph is the kind of flavour that I want, the second two were rushed as i didn't have enough time.
Good luck!​

So, will Lyris be reffing again? Anyway here are my moves...

Crushing Claw of Metal!!! (Woohoo now I can spam this)-Fury Swipes

Also

Why has hax followed me into ASB!!!

Drill Claw (Drilbur) [M]
HP: 63
Boosts:
Other: Taunted (3 actions)
Actions: Crushing Metal Claw (again?) ~ Fury Swipes
VS

Agalloch (Skorupi) [M]
HP: 65
Energy: 80%
Actions: swords dance ~ x-scissor ~ night slash

Round 2 Start

Sorry about so much simplicity in my flavor text -.-

Skorupi starts the round off dashing in and out (Swords Dance), raising up his attack to great levels! Drill Claw retaliates to this by... Well, what a surprise! Metal-Crush Claw again for more massive damage!

Despite Drill Claw's speed, he has to recharge again from the combo! Skorupi sees this chance to attack with another X-Scissor!

Drill Claw recovers, and uses a 3-hit Fury Swipes! Skorupi finishes the round off with Night Slash.

End Round 2

It's a really close battle between these two! Which Pokemon will be victorious? Find out after the next actions are posted!

Drill Claw (Drilbur) [M]
HP: 41
Energy: 62%
Boosts:
Other:
VS​

Agalloch (Skorupi) [M]
HP: 33
Energy: 67%
Boosts: +1 Atk (None at the end of next round)
Other: None​
Action One
Skorupi used Swords Dance (7 energy)!
Skorupi's Attack rose sharply (2 Stages)!
Drill Claw used Metal-Crush Claw (19 Damage, 12 Energy)!

Action Two
Skorupi used X-Scissor (14 damage, 5 energy)!

Action Three
Drill Claw used Fury Swipes (6 Damage, 4 energy)!
Hit 3 times!
Skorupi used Night Slash (12 Damage, 6 Energy)!

Sandstorm is active for 3 more rounds

Tea Demon -> Metal Bagon -> Me

Drill Claw (Drilbur) [M]
HP: 41
Energy: 62%
Boosts:
Other:
Speed:
Swords Dance ~ Metal-Crush Claw (are you crazy?!)
VS​

Agalloch (Skorupi) [M]
HP: 28
Energy: 67%
Boosts: +1 Atk
Actions: x-scissor ~ night slash ~ x-scissor​

Round 3 Start!
Sorry I took so long, I was stunned by the end of this round!

Drill Claw starts off the round by Danc(e)ing with the Swords, raising his attack! I can actually sense a pattern of Tea Demon's attacks, he orders Skorupi to use X-Scissor once again!

Skorupi next uses Night Slash, leaving Drill Claw at a very tight position! Drill Claw's comeback is actually a critical hit with the same combo (Metal-Crush Claw)!

Drill Claw recharges once again, Skorupi finishes the round off with X-Scissor, but the raging sandstorm knocked out Skorupi!

End Round 3

Drill Claw (Drilbur) [M]
HP: 3
Energy: 43
Boosts: +1 Atk
Other:
VS​

Agalloch (Skorupi) [M]
HP: 0
Energy: KO
Action One
Drill Claw used Swords Dance (7 energy)!
Drill Claw's Attack rose sharply (2 Stages)!
Skorupi used X-Scissor (14 Damage, 5 Energy)!

Action Two
Skorupi used Night Slash (10 Damage, 5 Energy)!
Drill Claw used Metal-Crush Claw (24 damage, 12 Energy)!
A critical hit!

Action Three
Skorupi used X-Scissor (14 Damage, 5 Energy)!
[EDIT] Drill Claw survived by 3 HP!
Skorupi is Knocked out!
Drill Claw receives 1 KO counter!

Sandstorm is active for 2 more rounds

Let's make this battle quicker, shall we? All right,

Teddiursa Intronaut (M)
Nature: Brave
Let's go!

Now hyou will see why a doubled thunders power at the olivine lighthouse *Insert Evil Laugh here*. OK firdst lets go quickly and use Extreme Speed, make Teddiusa regret is speed lowered nature Smiley! Next lets use Thunder, and you wondered why I chose the Olivine Lighthouse! Finnaly use Hyper Beam and I wont have to recharge because I'm Dragon type!

Extreme Speed-Thunder-Hyper Beam
Oh no I almost forgot
Sub: If Teddiusa uses Yawn then blast it right back with twister!

My first post does not count because of Lyris's previous post.

OK submission! But wait, if Teddi uses a non offensive move replace that action with a chill, but don't chill on consecutive actions.

Submission-Submission-Submission
Sub: If Teddiursa uses bulk Up move replace that action with a chill, but don't chill on consecutive actions.

EDIT: Doesn't matter anyway 'cause of TEA DEMONS moves but o well.

Metal Bagon,
Attack Substitution: For each of their Pokemon, a Player acting first may create a substitution based on one specific Attack or Command the opponent can issue and substitute their called actions. This conditional can only be triggered by one of the opponent's actions, however it may apply to multiple consecutive actions for the trainer's Pokemon in that round.
Please edit your actions, please. "Non-damaging attack" counts as a category of moves, not a specific move, according to the Referee Training Grounds.

Drill Claw (Drilbur) [M]
HP: 3
Energy: 43%
Boosts:
Other:
Actions: Submission x3
VS​

Teddiursa Intronaut (M)
Atk: **** (+)
Def: **
SpA: **
Spe: 35 (-)
Actions: Scratch x3​

Round 4: Times Three Madness (Or, is it?)

Drill Claw is using Submission, his reckless side! Even though it did massive damage, this mole is knocked out by attack recoil!

End Round 3

Drill Claw (Drilbur) [M]
HP: -1
Energy: KO
Boosts:
Other:
VS​

Teddiursa Intronaut (M)
HP: 72
Action One
Drilbur used Submission! (15.75 (16) Damage, 3.9375 (4) Recoil, KO)
Teddiursa gains 1 KO counter.
Teddiursa used Scratch!
But there was no target... (LOL line)

Sandstorm is active for 1 more rounds

Metal Bagon Pokemon -> Tea Demon -> Metal Bagon -> Me

Now you will see why I doubled thunder's power at the Olivine Lighthouse *Insert Evil Laugh here*. OK first lets go quickly and use Extreme Speed, make Teddiusa regret is speed lowered nature Smiley! Next lets use Thunder, and you wondered why I chose the Olivine Lighthouse! Finally use Hyper Beam and I wont have to recharge because I'm Dragon type!

Extreme Speed-Thunder-Hyper Beam
Yep going with the same as before lets go Smiley the Happy Dragon!!!

EN: 100
Boosts:
Other:
Speed: 50
VS​

Teddiursa Intronaut (M)
HP: 72
Speed: 35​

Round 5 - A ton of references

As fast as a speeding car, Smiley Extremespeeds Teddiursa! Teddiursa doesn't like this, and works up his muscles into a bulk!

Dratini's Thunder "bolt strike" next deals massive damage to Intronaut! He retaliates using his fangs of darkness (Crunch)

"IMMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!" Smiley "yells" as he shoots a massive beam at this bear (Hyper Beam)! (LOL Shoop Da Whoop reference) Teddiursa, however, definitely does not like Dratini's "yell" one bit, and slashes his opponent for a critical hit!

That's all for now! Stay tuned for the possible outcome of this battle! I have a feeling you're going to win this, Metal Bagon (just a prediction)!

HP: 69
EN: 76
Boosts:
Other:
Speed: 50
VS​

Teddiursa Intronaut (M)
HP: 22
Boosts: +1 ATK, +1 DEF
Speed: 35​
Action One
Smiley used Extremespeed (11 damage, 6 energy)!
Intronaut used Bulk Up (+1 ATK stage, +1 DEF Stage, 7 energy)!
Smiley takes 2 damage from the Sandstorm!
Intronaut takes 2 damage from the Sandstorm!

Action Two
Smiley used Thunder (24 damage, 8 energy)!
Intronaut used Crunch (12.5 (13) damage, 6 energy)!

Action Three
Smiley used Hyper Beam (15 damage, 10 energy)!
Intronaut used Slash (17.5 (18) damage, 4 energy)!
A critical hit!

The Sandstorm subsided.

Yay for Lyris' funny white writing, it predicts that I'll win! Talking about Lyris, when you have the time to ref you can actually be quite funny, like the above post.

OK first I think that Bulk up expires after one round and because of that I'll post 2 different sets of actions because that's what other people do in this situation I'm pretty sure.

IF BULK UP IS STILL UP
Thunder-Hyper Beam-Thunder
Sub: If Teddiusa uses Yawn at any time blow it back with twister and replace the current action with twister .

IF BULK UP HAS WORN OFF
ExtremeSpeed-Thunder-Hyper Beam
Sub: If Teddiusa uses Yawn at any time blow it back with twister and replace the current action with twister.

PS: If for some reason you didn't get my VM, you no longer need to sub-ref my vs TEA DEMON, thanks for your help in both of these matches!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)