2012/2013 Soccer/Football thread

Nuri is now confirmed to be loaned to Liverpool.

I would have preferred to see him in Arsenal, but looks like I'll have to support The Reds from now on (obviously next to Aston Villa and Newcastle).

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
It's a better deal than 18 mil for Lukaku and unlike him Moses has PL experience and is a proven talent.If we waited till his contract ran out we would've had more competition for his signature.Maybe RDM is tired of Sturridge's selfishness.Anyway,the Azpilicueta deal was confirmed yesterday.I think Ivanovic will still start vs Newcastle though.Maybe a substitute appearance.

Sinclair off to city.. replacing him with Michu for next week in fanatasy premier

dunno who i want to win out of liverpool and city... cant they both lose :(

Ugh hate QPR, they get a soft penalty, then score after Ruddy saves the pen because Zamora was 2m inside box when the pen was taken. Overall good performance, much better than last week our goal was pretty beautiful.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Up 1-0 already.Hazard and Torres lookin' pretty good.

EDIT:OMFG TORRES!

It's a better deal than 18 mil for Lukaku and unlike him Moses has PL experience and is a proven talent.If we waited till his contract ran out we would've had more competition for his signature.Maybe RDM is tired of Sturridge's selfishness.Anyway,the Azpilicueta deal was confirmed yesterday.I think Ivanovic will still start vs Newcastle though.Maybe a substitute appearance.

Ohh.. it's a better deal in comparison to the really shit deals you tend to make. Aha.
..don't ever take the piss out of Liverpool for Downing and Henderson again.

In other news our start to the season continues swimmingly - I lumped a load of money on the Swans to win too earlier so it's been quite a successful footballing day, or would have been if I hadn't totally screwed my fantasy team!

pretty sure i remember seeing a barnsley fan on here so i'd like to offer them my condolences, i work at brighton's stadium and pretty much every customer i spoke to said that they looked like they were going down based on today's game :(

i don't know if anyone here cares about this year's championship though other than me and presumably shade!

pretty sure i remember seeing a barnsley fan on here so i'd like to offer them my condolences, i work at brighton's stadium and pretty much every customer i spoke to said that they looked like they were going down based on today's game :(

i don't know if anyone here cares about this year's championship though other than me and presumably shade!
I still care, a bit! I just don't follow it like I should - I hear Bristol City are doing alright though? UP THE WURZELS

Yeah they're doing amazing, 4-1 vs palace at home at 4-2 against cardiff at the cardiff city stadium! pretty impressive considering i thought they were in trouble at the start of the season

Yeah they're doing amazing, 4-1 vs palace at home at 4-2 against cardiff at legoland! pretty impressive considering i thought they were in trouble at the start of the season

fixed that for you

I didn't know they'd beat the scum like that though - rather proud of my fellow countymen for once

My fantasy perm players went decently well I guess. Third-most points this week (only tenth overall though) with Toure and Hart still to come.

EDIT: So that's why Larson and the Russian dude at Reading didn't get any points, just found out they were postponed.

mine did well also, good haul of points from Everton players again, and Kagawa as captain was a good choice... until fellaini got his bonus :(

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I went to see FC United last night - actually really quite enjoyed it, gonna go again for sure - kind of warming to them as a club. A little bit.

Also, my neighbour is an awful cunt and he's a City fan, so..
fuck fc united, seriously. ive been at guiseley games twice where they've come and i honestly cannot stand them.

ps leeds 2-1 peterborough :D quality news for me considering i left leeds festival today for the day to go to the rugby league challenge cup to watch us lose :( at least sports even themselves out!

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
BS united win, their luck never fails them so no one should be that surprised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)