2012 USA Election Thread: Obama projected winner

Who are you going to vote for in the 2012 Election?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 221 54.8%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 44 10.9%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 37 9.2%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 85 21.1%
  • Vermin Supreme

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I think he meant political stuff. Like running for office again.

Also, I'm glad Obama is still just the projected winner. It gives me hope that my Virgil might pull through after all the votes are counted.

With all the butthurt people saying the Red States should secede how funny would it be if they actually did? We'd lose all of our farmland and rednecks and they'd lose all their civilisation.

With all the butthurt people saying the Red States should secede how funny would it be if they actually did? We'd lose all of our farmland and rednecks and they'd lose all their civilisation.
Do you not realize that California is the top state in farm production? Your stereotypes aren't going to help stop ignorance and sectionalism, or contribute to this thread in any way.

Edit: I regret having to go ad hominem like this, but I guess I wasn't clear enough that I'm saying your stereotypes are as ignorant and sectionalist as the minority of individuals you are referring to.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
the western seaboard would be like "whoa guys we were joking don't shoot us please"

Do you not realize that California is the top state in farm production? Your stereotypes aren't going to help stop ignorance and sectionalism, or contribute to this thread in any way.
Do you not realize jokes don't need to be 100% accurate? And it could be argued that I'm helping fight ignorance and sectionalism by pointing out their absurdity.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
barack was the clear choice between him and mitt, but honestly he is only marginally better..

i wish a true leftist party could rise in america, obama is much too moderate for my tastes

Is it possible to make a poll where one of them could when while having less votes? Because that would make it much more accurate.

I think we means "win with less votes"

Florida is still coming in, but its estimated that he won the popular vote by over 2 million votes. Admittedly thats not a lot of people considering the United States has over 300 million and rising, but only around 120 million people voted.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Have they decided which way Florida went yet? I know it's meaningless, but I still am curious to know.

EDIT: Literally two posts up. My reading comprehension is FANTASTIC.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Have they decided which way Florida went yet? I know it's meaningless, but I still am curious to know.

EDIT: Literally two posts up. My reading comprehension is FANTASTIC.
Not quite. Obama didn't win Florida by two million votes, he won nationwide by about 2.5 million. Florida is still too close to call, but leaning Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)