2012 Vgc Whimsicott Terrakion Lead Team

I'm curious though. Which do you think my team need more, a flying type against fighting weakness or a water type against my ground weakness.
I think water spouting jellicent is the best choise, with a bold nature and max def can stall fighting types and with water spout can destroy ground types. i don't remember if he learns Pshychic but I don't know how much it can be dangerous for machamp & co. also the acces to will-o-wisp makes him a good counter for phisical attackers

Braseg257,

Yeah Jellicent can learn psychic to kill those pesky fighting types. Fighting types can't hit ghost types, you know that right if I'm understanding you correctly.

Anybody know I good item for yanmega if there is no life orb available?

Braseg257,

Maybe the charty berry, because of his x4 rock weakness.A focus sash helps him with his fragility and choise specs can boost his not stellar Sp attack but with Yanmega you need a big coverage so is not very good to be locked in one attack.

Yeah I got a bug gem on him right now to him him OHKO any huge bulky guys, because I can't tell if he won't still get OHKO'd by many rock type pokemon even with the berry.

Saboros, I don't think he's going to listen.

@Nightblade don't post a RMT if you are just going to try and prove that your team works anyway. You should also probably do some research, you seem a little behind on knowledge of common strategies. Unless you run into a newbie EVERY SINGLE MATCH I can assure you that your cott will go down first turn. My leads alone can wipe the floor with your whole team, and I know that because I have played against a team almost exactly like this on PO. EVERYONE will know exactly what you're doing before the match even starts.

Please reconsider your leads and take advice.
Yea, I don't think he'll listen either. A mod needs to lock this thread, because this isn't an RMT it's a "My team is good and I'm not going to make any obvious changes that need to be made" or an "MTIGAINGTMAOCTNTBM" thread for short, if you would like to be directed to that part of the site here's a link: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

Braseg257,

Yeah Jellicent can learn psychic to kill those pesky fighting types. Fighting types can't hit ghost types, you know that right if I'm understanding you correctly.

Why would u ever run psychic on Jellicent? Lurk more dude

Dude Saboros all you've been doing is saying it's not good, but not giving any reasons or corrections. Nachocheese actually said something useful and I have already changed my team around already to make it better. If you want to comment on RMT threads then you should at least have the experience and knowledge to at least contribute SOMETHING. Sorry if that sounded harsh, but its the truth as far as I see it. Stop complaining as much, and do more helping. That's what RMT's are for.

Thank you.

Also I'm not running a Jellicent with psychic but if you WANTED too than it is possible for it to learn it.

If I suspect you are going to be double teaming by cott, then I'll hit with terrakion. Even if cott goes down, the rest of my team can clean up the mess.
Like we both said before ur raped by rage powder and amoongus walls most of your team. And your team is not going to be able to "clean up the mess" because you don't have a strong core at all.

If you want to comment on RMT threads then you should at least have the experience and knowledge to at least contribute SOMETHING.

Wow dude, you want to talk about having experience and knowledge? I'm trying to contribute but you refuse to listen. Unlike you, I've been to VGCs, and I know what people are going to expect. This team isn't going to get anywhere, but whatever, you don't listen have fun losing in the first round.

Dude,

First I have two new additions to my team which I will post soon but they are zapdos with HEAT WAVE and an abomanasnow both, which RAPE amoonguss.

Also Yamenga, which I already posted has air slash, which also hurts amoonguss.

Seriously though I don't want to argue, and if you have any more suggestions I would be glad to listen. Please just have proof.

Also you do no it's different this year as in no first round kicks? It's modified swiss format lol.

come on!! stop this quarrel, it helps nothing, Saboros, sometimes you're too snob, just try to remember we're not pefect. Nigthblade, don't take it this way, no one is saying this team doesn't work, sometimes also if it sounds irritating, listen to the suggest of a battler more expert than you like sabo and don't worry.
now, Abomasnow take the hail in your team and i think is not good for you to take a 100% accuracY blizzard, expecially for whimsicott and yanmega, and abomasnow is also weak to fighting types. I think zapdos is the best choise between this two.

Lol Saboros can we decide this by a battle? I'd like to see if I could take on your team. Can you just reiterate what part doesn't work.

Thanks Braseg257.

Yeah what I was trying to say was I usually start with a whimiscott, terrakion and amoonguss.

Then if it's a trick room/heavy psychics or fighting, I'm going to go in with yanmega.

If it's a mainly ground/dragon type team I'm going in with abomasnow (Especially if they use tryanitar to change the weather).

Finally if they are running heavy steel or politoed/rain team I am going in with zapdos with heat wave and thunder.

Does that sound okay?/Any suggestions?

Keep a sash or another item that can save yanmega for a sure ohko, in a TR stay sure to attack last with him and conkelldur can easily kill you.

Really? Do you mean my time or yanmega? Cause if I have amoonguss out he can rage powder any fighting.

Also do you know if his guts boosted rock slide would OHKO me?

Damn. Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind.

Also electric gem on my zapdos that I use only in rain/heavy steel teams or fire gem for heat wave?

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
↑ He's probably talking about the maker of the team.

Most likely because if this is master's division he'll have a tough time with his/her team(I think).

Yeah. I just made the cut for Master's this year. If I had gone last year, I would have been a senior. And I'll post the stats of zapdos and abomasnow in the original post.

Lol Saboros you were sort of right. The Abomasnow didn't really flow and I ditched the yanmega and zapdos.

My team is now whimsicott, terrakion, amoonguss, metagross, latios, and scrafty.

I'm trying to find some way to break away from the terracott, but I don't know who to replace them with that's better. Any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)