2013 Spring Friendly

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
66 wins 17 losses for a final rating of 1712 ranked at 177, considering I was at 1812 before facing a bunch of counter teams. I was using imposter ditto, thundurus-t, keldeo, landurus-t, zekrom & kyurem-w

Man, BIGMAMA got 3rd with being disqualified....

Oh, well, I'm pretty happy with a 33-7-6 207th place without using legendaries, ubers, weather, or stat boosts. ;)

20 Wins & 7 Losses, 1627 pts for a masters placing of 526th. I used Whimsicott, Mamoswine, Scolipede, Reuniclus, Chandelure, and Keldeo. On the first or second day I came up against Expert Evan, I don't quite recall the mons we picked but I thought it was a good battle.

This was my first competitive tournament and I must say I really enjoyed myself even though I only managed to play six matches (3 wins, 3 losses). I didn't use any specially trained teams though I just used the Lucario, Samurott, Zoroark, Unfezant, Ampharos and Musharna I had trained throughout the single player game. Anyway the point of this is really to ask when the C-gear skins are going to be awarded. If anyone knows that would be good to know.

This was my first competitive tournament and I must say I really enjoyed myself even though I only managed to play six matches (3 wins, 3 losses). I didn't use any specially trained teams though I just used the Lucario, Samurott, Zoroark, Unfezant, Ampharos and Musharna I had trained throughout the single player game. Anyway the point of this is really to ask when the C-gear skins are going to be awarded. If anyone knows that would be good to know.
Normally in most WIFI competitions you had to have played in 10 matches to get the 'prize' for competing. Not sure about the recent friendly so you might wanna check up on that.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Normally in most WIFI competitions you had to have played in 10 matches to get the 'prize' for competing. Not sure about the recent friendly so you might wanna check up on that.
Iirc, the min battle requirement was 5 matches this tourney.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)