2013 Tournament Tour [FINALS] [Won by Laurel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Art by Bummer
Tour approved by TDs
2012 Tournament Tour won by dragonuser

Looking for a place to test your teambuilding expertise? If yes, this is the tour for you. Over the coming weeks your skills in both teambuilding, adaption and hitting deadlines will all be tested and pushed as you take on 2013’s finest tournaments one after another to prove once and for all who is top dog.
FINALS - The Sequels were never good. Originally hosted by Malekith , Won by M Dragon

Everything bought on by the sequels makes certain pokémon more viable and certain others not particularly viable. Either way BW2 sucked, Platinum, HeartGold an SoulSilver sucked, Emerald sucked and futhermore LeafGreen and FireRed sucked. This round brings you around to the base games pioneering the generation.

Rules

• All Standard tournament rules apply. They can be read here.
  • All deadlines are final. Extensions will only be granted under certain circumstances
  • Read all tournament specific rules carefully, if an issue arises or you are unclear on any of them, PLEASE ask during either signups, or early into the round. I’ll answer to the best of my interpretation (unless the original host wants to answer it for me)
  • Each tour has been specifically chosen to test teambuilding and adaptability to different rules. While deadlines are going to be a little longer to accommodate teambuilding during each round, at least try to have an idea of how you’re going to build during the rounds prior to it happening in the tour. This gives you maximum time during the round to contact and battle your opponent.
  • All Activity / Coinflip decisions are final - I recommend using the VM system and allow me to see your profile. If you’re using PMs, add me to the conversation. In the event you use IRC, I will need to see logs of the conversation. I will not give out activity wins for activity posts in which I cannot see any actual evidence of attempting to get the battle done.
  • The tier for this tour is Black and White 2 OU. Most Rounds require BW2 mechanics to work correctly.​

Tour Special Rules
  • You'll play in a Best of 3 series: 3Gen OU, 4Gen OU, 5Gen OU As for the other rules, , Gen4 battles will be played with D/P metagame and Gen5 will be played with BW1 metagame.
  • Gen3 battles will be played with RS200 metagame
  • Gen 4 Battles will be played with the Diamond and Pearl Metagame rules
  • Gen 5 will be played with Black and White 1 metagame rules
  • When you make your teams in PO, click in: Teambuilder -> Gen, and: Ruby/Sapphire for Gen3 teams, Diamond/Pearl for Gen4 teams and Black/White for Gen5 teams.
  • Salamence and Garchomp are OU in the Diamond and Pearl game
  • Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S, Excadrill and Thundurus are OU in the Black an White Game
  • ALL POKEMONS THAT ARE NOT OU IN THE CURRENT OU TIERS OR BOLDED ABOVE ARE BANNED

Tournament lineup

Round 1: Highlander tour - Originally hosted by Birkal
Round 2: Easter Egg Tournament - Originally hosted by Lapras6666
Round 3: The Metagame Tweak - Originally hosted by FireMage
Round 4: Pokemon Freedom Tournament - Originally hosted by Vaz
Round 5: FUK DW - Originally hosted by Steven Snype

Round 6: The Sequels were never good - Originally hosted by Malekith

Matchups

Laurel vs Moonclawz
Deadline

March 13th10pm GMTWould be ideal. But seriously, get it done

wow i hate don't being here for a fuckin coinflip two rounds ago, i only wanted to play this tour :/

Anyways, Laurel, go for this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)