2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Lol I can't believe Shitty actually lost at home to fucking Arsenal......and I was almost certain Lampard was going to save their sorry ass yet again but the Gunners went on and scored another one..... Indeed latinoheat Wenger chose the wrong time to appease the fans with a marquee signing instead of bringing in some much needed utility players.

New tactics. Sexy result.

Cazorla was incredible. Whole squad except for Mertesacker were. Great exhausting team win.

Per needs to retire please. Koscielny does everything for that back.

Arsenal fan party in here!!! Woooo!

Cazorla and Silva are the two slickest players with the ball in the PL and Silva didn't turn up today. I'm both happy for Coquelin that he's finally proving himself and Wenger's faith in him (and I've always thought he was decent and sad to see him go on loan all the time) but also frustrated that Wenger persists (still) with his 8 year pet projects to turn random lower league French kids into functioning PL standard footballers.

As much as I appreciate the effort and think Wenger is a genius for doing it time and again, there must surely be an easier way!!?

HBK

One shot on target, fucking bullshit. We started off well but that goal from Sterling (which was a result of shoddy defending in itself) really woke them up and they absolutely battered us in the second half. A draw is a brilliant result considering how piss poor we were even after we took the lead. I was really disappointed by Mourinho's team selection; the fact that he
starte
Mikel and dropped Oscar. Mourinho's a genius but the worst thing about him is that he's super rigid, he'll stick to his plan no matter what. He should've brought Oscar and Rémy on for Mikel and Willian after Sterling levelled the scores but he didn't. We might've even won if he had.

Last edited:

HBK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)