Chandelure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overview
########

Chandelure sports a unique Fire / Ghost typing that gives it three useful immunities, whichwhen combined with its high Special Attack stat and versatility inSpeed control through Trick Room or Choice Scarf gives it many uses in VGC. Unfortunately, it sports 5 weaknesses to common attacking types in VGC and hates most spread and priority moves. On top of that,common Pokemon resist one of its STAB moves, including Rotom-W and Garchomp, which can bea downside tousing Chandelure.

Special Attacker
########
name: Special Attacker
move 1: Heat Wave
move 2: Shadow Ball
move 3: Will-O-Wisp / Substitute / Trick Room
move 4: Protect
ability: Flash Fire / Infiltrator
item: Focus Sash
evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
nature: Modest

Moves
========

Heat Wave is Chandelure's main STAB move and can chip HP off of both the opponent's Pokemon. Shadow Ball is Chandelure's strongest STAB move against a single target, though. Will-O-Wisp is used for inflicting burns and lowering the power of physical attackers that threaten Chandelure, such as Garchomp. Substitute is an alternative to Will-O-Wisp that helps Chandelure avoid damage and status. It is also great to use because Chandelure can practically get one up for free on arguably the 3 best Mega Evolutions in the metagame,Kangaskhan, Mawile, and Charizard Y, with all of its immunities. Trick Room is the last alternative to Will-O-Wisp,and if Chandelure is running it, give Chandelure 0 Speed IVs, run a Quiet nature, and move the Speed EVs to HP. Protect allows Chandelure to avoid taking damage from attacks.

Set Details
========

A Modest nature is used to maximize Chandelure's Special Attack stat. Max investment in Speed and Special Attack is to hit hard and fast. Focus Sash gives Chandelure one guaranteed attack and sometimes even more. Flash Fire is better than Infiltrator, as it gives Chandelure an immunity to Fire-type movesso they don't break Chandelure's Focus Sash.

Usage Tips
========

Make sure to use Protect when necessary, such as when you know a spread move is coming. If Flash Fire is Chandelure's ability, use it to absorb Fire-type moves for Pokemon that have a weakness to the type, such as Ferrothorn and Scizor.

Team Options
========

Some of the best teammates for this set are Pokemon that enjoy Fire-type coverage, such as Mawile andAmoonguss. It also likes Pokemon that can avoid Ground-type moves, such as Rotom-W and Talonflame. Pokemon that have access to Wide Guard, such as Aegislash and Mienshao, also make for great partners. Lastly, if you are using Trick Room, then other slow Pokemon that can benefit from Trick Room, such as Ferrothorn and Reuniclus, would be good partners for Chandelure.

Choice Scarf
########
name: Choice Scarf
move 1: Overheat
move 3: Heat Wave
move 4: Energy Ball / Hidden Power Ice
ability: Infiltrator / Flash Fire
item: Choice Scarf
nature: Timid

Moves
========

Overheat is Chandelure's main move on this set, as it can OHKO almost every non-bulky Pokemon that does not resist it,such as Mega Gengar and Klefki. However, it lowers Chandelure's Special Attack by two stages. Shadow Ball Chandelure's strongest Ghost-type STAB move and has no downsides. Heat Wave is a STAB spread movethat isgreat for bypassing Protect and chipping the health of multipleopposing Pokemon. Energy Ball provides Chandelure with coverage against Water-, Rock-, and Ground-type Pokemon, whose STAB moves deal super effective damage to Chandelure. Hidden Power Ice is an alternative to Energy Ball that covers Chandelure's Ground-type weakness, even though Shadow Ball does just as much damage to them, as well as hits Dragon-types, which resist its Fire-type STAB moves.Hidden Power Ice is great for surprise KOs on Garchomp and Salamance.

Set Details
========

Either Flash Fire or Infiltrator can be used on this set, as both are efficient. Flash Fire gives Chandelure an immunity to Fire-type moves and boosts Chandelure's own if Chandelure is hit by one, while Infiltrator allows Chandelure's attacks to go right through Substitutes and dual screens.Maximum investment in Speed and Special Attack allows Chandelure to hit hard and fast. A Timid nature is necessary, as it allows Chandelure to outspeed most Pokemon when coupled with a Choice Scarf.

Usage Tips
========

With a Choice Scarf, Chandelure is a sitting duck for Sucker Punch. Also look out for rain, which endangers Chandelure and weakens its Fire-type moves. You should makeattacking frailerPokemon a priority. As such, Chandelure's job is to take out fast attackers first, then bulkier Pokemon.

Team Options
========

Priority users, such as Meowstic, are good for taking out and crippling foe priority users. Pokemon that enjoy Chandelure's Flash Fire ability are bulky Grass- and Steel-type Pokemon such as Amoonguss and Ferrothorn. Chandelure enjoys having bulky Water-type Pokemon, such as Rotom-W, as teammates, as they can cover a lot of its weaknesses. Garchomp is a great teammate, as it can take out weather setters. Flying-type Pokemon, as well as Pokemon with Levitate, are good for avoiding Ground-type moves, which Chandelure is weak to. Chandelure absolutely loves Pokemon with access Wide Guard because it is weak to almost all spread moves.

Other Options
########

Flame Body is usable on both sets, as it can help cripple physical attackers, including Kangaskhan and Aegislash. Hex is a nice move for both sets, especially if you have a Prankster user that can spread status, such as Meowstic. Trick Room + Imprison is a nice counter to dedicated Trick Room teams. Air Balloon can be used on the first set to avoid Ground-type moves. Choice Specs can also be usedfor more power.

Checks & Counters
########

**Priority Moves**: Most priority moves aresuper effective against Chandelure.

**Spread Moves**: Almost all spread moves, including Rock Slide, Surf, and Earthquake,are super effective against Chandelure.

**Resistant Pokemon**: Even with Chandelure's base 145 Special Attack, Pokemonsuch asHydreigon and Tyranitar can walland OHKO it in return.

**Rain**: Rain lowers the power of Chandelure's STAB Fire-type moves and increases the power of super effective Water-type moves.

Overview
########
Pros
-Nice unique typing.
-Immunity to Normal and Fighting-typed Moves (Plus Fire if its ability is Flash F).
-High Sp Attack.
-Fun in the Sun.
-Substitute sets are great to help you dodge Sucker Punches and Shadow Sneaks that Pokemon rely on
-Choice Scarf sets makes it a very scary Pokemon, its even able to take out a Mega Gengar in one hit, even behind a sub
-It is one of the few good Trick Room Pokemon in the format.
Cons
-Five Weaknesses to common Pokemon types.
-Bad in other Weather.
-It hates Rock Slides and Sucker Punches all around
-Garchomp and Rotom-W are a pain

Special Attacker
########
move 3: Will-O-Wisp / Substitute / Trick Room

Moves
========

-Heat Wave hits both Pokemon with STAB, but has low accuracy
-Shadow Ball for basic STAB boosted Damage.
-Will-O-Wisp is for inflicting Burns on Pokemon, and reducing their physical attack damage.
-Substitute is an alternative to Will-O-Wisp, it helps you dodge Sucker Punches and Rock Slides.
-Trick Room is another alternative to Will-O-Wisp, however if you use it have a 0 IV in Speed, get ride of all the EVs in Speed and put them in HP, and run the Quiet nature.

Set Details
========

-Modest is for high Special Attack.
-Focus Slash is for one guaranteed attack.
-252 Speed and Special Attack EVs is to hit hard and fast.
-Flash Fire or Infiltrator can be used, Flash Fire is better because you can't break your Slash from other Heat Waves and the Absorption of Fire-typed moves is good.

Usage Tips
========

-Protect when necessary, such as when you know a wide range move is coming.
-If it has Flash Fire as its ability, use it to help absorb Fire-typed moves moves for Pokemon that are weak to it, such as Scizor.

Team Options
========

-Anything that likes Fire-type move coverage, such as Rotom-W, Mawile, Kangaskhan, Amoonguss, Ferrothorn, and much more.
-If Chandelure is playing Trick Room, then other Trike Room players like Reuniclus and -Ferrothorn would be good on its team.
-Floating Pokemon that can ovoid Ground moves like Rotom-W and Talonflame.
-Pokemon with Wide Guard such as Aegislash and Mienshao.

Choice Scarf
########
name: Choice Scarf
move 1:Overheat
move 2:Shadow Ball
move 3:Heat Wave
move 4:Energy Ball/Hidden Power Ice
ability: Infiltrator/Flash Fire
item: Choice Scarf
evs: 252 Spd, 252 SpAtk, 6 SpDef
nature:Timid

Moves
========

-Overheat is very powerful, but harshly lowers Sp Atk.
-Shadow Ball for basic STAB boosted Damage.
-Heat Wave hits both Pokemon, but has lower power than Overheat.
-Energy Ball is for hitting Pokemon of Chandelures weaknesses.
-Hidden Power Ice is an alternative to Energy Ball, it hits for Super Effective on Ground, Grass, and Dragon-typed Pokemon.

Set Details
========

-Infiltrator or Flash Fire can be used. Infiltrator is for hitting Substitutes and Flash Fire is for absorbing Fire-typed moves and a boost in yours.
-252 Speed and Special Attack EVs is to hit hard and fast.
-Timid is for a faster Speed.
-Choice Scarf helps it out speed even fully invested Speed Pokemon, but not always.

Usage Tips
========

-The downside of running a Choice Scarf being that you're a sitting duck for any and all Sucker Punches.
-Look out for the Rain and Swift Swim, these both endanger it.
-Make attacking Pokemon you think you you can damage more a priority.
-Chandelure's job is to take out fast attackers, then bulkier Pokemon.

Team Options
========

-Any Pokemon that gets priority moves are good for taking out other priority Pokemon whether an ability that makes it prioritized or not, it can effect Chandelure badly.
-Bulky Grass and Steel Pokemon like Amoonguss,Ferrothorn and Mawile.
-Bulky Water-types, Many Rotom-W, as it can kill there weaknesses.
-Garchomp is good for taking out weather setters.
-Floating Pokemon that can ovoid Ground moves like Rotom-W and Talonflame.
-Pokemon with Wide Guard such as Aegislash and Mienshao.

Other Options
########

-Flame Body can be used on both sets, as it has a chance of Burning and can be very useful with all the physical attackers out there.
-Hex can be used in turn with a status inflicting Prankster Meowstik.
-Imprison, mainly Imprison Trick Room because it is incredibly powerful vs a dedicated TR team.
-Modest and Choice Specs can be used as well.
-Hidden Power Ice can be used on the first set as well.
-An Air Balloon can be used on the first set to ovoid Earthquakes and other Ground-Typed moves.

Checks & Counters
########

-Trianitar, Aerodactyl, Rotom-W and Garchomp resists a lot of its attacks and can OHKO it.
-Rain is dangers it in two ways, One, its fire moves have lower power, Two, it powers up others water moves.
-Wide range super effective moves like Rock Slide and Earthquake.
-Super effective priority moves like Sucker Punch and Shadow Sneak.

Last edited:
I see that this is still a WIP but I see some major things already.
1. Just call the set Choice Scarf cause that is all it is.
2. Heat Wave definitely gets its own slot without being slashed with anything.
3. Do not mention Memento and definitely not on a Choice set.
4. The ability should definitely be Flash Fire as with the amount of Heat Wave users like Mega Zard Y, the immunity is needed and the boost is a nice bonus.
5. There should definitely be a Trick Room set.
6. "Choice Scarf helps it out speed even fully invested Speed Pokemon" is not always true
7. "Better later in the game, as most priority Pokemon are taken out by then. Have other Pokemon take out bulky Pokemon, Chandelure's job is to take out fast attackers" Both of these are also untrue. Priority has nothing to do with this and it is definitely not true that they are usually taken out by late game. Everyone has their own strategy and I tend to keep my secret weapon for the end. Also, how can a Pokemon with base 145 Special Attack be bad at taking out bulky Pokemon.
8. "Any Pokemon that gets priority in its moves are good for taking out other priority Pokemon that can harm Chandelure badly." Not really true. Immune to Fake Out, resistant to Bullet Punch, immune to Mach Punch. The only real threat is Sucker Punch.

I am also going to see some Speed calcs to find whether Modest should be slashed in the nature. At the moment, it seems that you do not have a lot of experience with Chandelure because at least in my opinion, I find a lot of this info to be misleading and not true. You should test it out a lot more before finishing this up. Sorry if I sound kinda harsh as I can see it coming across that way. Otherwise, good luck!

I see that this is still a WIP but I see some major things already.
1. Just call the set Choice Scarf cause that is all it is.
2. Heat Wave definitely gets its own slot without being slashed with anything.
3. Do not mention Memento and definitely not on a Choice set.
4. The ability should definitely be Flash Fire as with the amount of Heat Wave users like Mega Zard Y, the immunity is needed and the boost is a nice bonus.
5. There should definitely be a Trick Room set.
6. "Choice Scarf helps it out speed even fully invested Speed Pokemon" is not always true
7. "Better later in the game, as most priority Pokemon are taken out by then. Have other Pokemon take out bulky Pokemon, Chandelure's job is to take out fast attackers" Both of these are also untrue. Priority has nothing to do with this and it is definitely not true that they are usually taken out by late game. Everyone has their own strategy and I tend to keep my secret weapon for the end. Also, how can a Pokemon with base 145 Special Attack be bad at taking out bulky Pokemon.
8. "Any Pokemon that gets priority in its moves are good for taking out other priority Pokemon that can harm Chandelure badly." Not really true. Immune to Fake Out, resistant to Bullet Punch, immune to Mach Punch. The only real threat is Sucker Punch.

I am also going to see some Speed calcs to find whether Modest should be slashed in the nature. At the moment, it seems that you do not have a lot of experience with Chandelure because at least in my opinion, I find a lot of this info to be misleading and not true. You should test it out a lot more before finishing this up. Sorry if I sound kinda harsh as I can see it coming across that way. Otherwise, good luck!
I play with i more in singles then doubles.
8. "Any Pokemon that gets priority in its moves are good for taking out other priority Pokemon that can harm Chandelure badly." here its is many talking about prankster pokemon
i am expirianced with C, i fixed my misstates and thanks for the info.

Last edited:
I feel Trick Room definitely deserves it's own set, probably the first set on the analysis. I've been really unimpressed by Choice Scarf Chandelure this season. Slash Flash Fire with Infiltrator immunity to Fire-type moves can be more useful depending on the team. I'd also mention Imprison and Will-O-Wisp in other options as they both great support options. I'd also mention Hidden Powers like Fighting, Rock, and Ice in other options as they check Pokemon which would otherwise beat it.
Superbobbobbob3 said:
Bad in other Weather.
This isn't true, Chandelure is only bad in Rain. The only times it cares about Sand and Hail when it carries a Focus Sash, which it should carry but this doesn't necessarily make it bad. Chandelure also plays well in Hail as it has both good offensive and defensive synergy alongside Abomasnow, as well as being able to set up Trick Room compensating for Abomasnow's low speed.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
  • Chandy should NOT run Psychic.
  • Replace Flash Fire in OO with Flame Body (more on that later)
  • Modest is inf better than Timid on this guy. Change that. Also, unlisted natures are not to be listed in OO: you put them in set details and explain why they are unlisted.
  • Imprison sets are decent, and I would make it like this:

Imprison
########
name: Imprison
move 1: Heat Wave / Shadow Ball
move 2: Imprison
move 3: Trick Room

• Add an all-out-attacker set with Focus Sash and put it first. It should look like this:

All Out Attacker
########
name: All Out Attacker
move 1: Heat Wave / Overheat
move 3: Energy Ball

• Put Fire Blast in OO.
  • Change the Choice Scarf set to a straight out choice set. On this set, change it to look like this:

Choice
########
name: Choice
move 4: Overheat
item: Choice Scarf / Choice Specs

This will be the order:
  1. All Out Attacker
  2. Choice
  3. Imprison
That's all for now.

• Modest is inf better than Timid on this guy. Change that. Also, unlisted natures are not to be listed in OO: you put them in set details and explain why they are unlisted.
Imprison
########

• Add an all-out-attacker set with Focus Sash and put it first. It should look like this:

All Out Attacker
########

• Put Fire Blast in OO.
  • Change the Choice Scarf set to a straight out choice set. On this set, change it to look like this:

Choice
########

This will be the order:
  1. All Out Attacker
  2. Choice
  3. Imprison
That's all for now.
The reason Chandelure ran Psychic last season was due to all the Fighting-types and their insane strength in the metagame. This season, you may want to slash it with HP Ice or something. Once again, I am going to say that Heat Wave definitely gets its own slot and Overheat>Fire Blast. Next, Imprison should not get its own set as it can be done by other Pokemon that fit the role better. Instead, I would mention that in OO. Currently, I do not know of any speed-ties and such so therefore, I would also agree with Modest over Timid. Next, I also have no idea EV wise so these spreads look fine. All Out Attacker should be a Trick Room set that would have Life Orb or Sash as the items. Life Orb if you have good support like Amoonguss or otherwise, Sash. Lastly, Choice Specs arent too great on Chandelure and therefore, I think that the set should just stay as Choice Scarf. I will add if I think of anything else.

Imprison should be separate from Trick Room. I would put in other options, it limits your attacking options and Trick Room isn't common enough for a dedicated anti-Trick Room Pokemon to warrant a spot on most teams. A standard Aegislash does just fine, with a proper team. I would also change the all out attacker to just an attacker:

Special Attacker
########
move 3: Will-O-Wisp / Energy Ball

Will-O-Wisp hit Pokemon like Mega Kangaskhan who rely on Sucker Punch to hit Chandelure and physical attackers in general. Energy Ball encourages overly aggressive plays around Rotom-Wash which you generally shouldn't, but it is there if you want it.

Imprison
########

All Out Attacker
########

• Put Fire Blast in OO.

Choice
########

This will be the order:
  1. All Out Attacker
  2. Choice
  3. Imprison
That's all for now.
this is a lot of info to take in, however i want to see what a QC checker says first before i change it.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Imprison
########
Im no QC, but I have been using an alternative, much bulkier, spread for the Imprison Room Chandy that could be put into set details (I don't think it deserves main set at all).
The spread is: 180 HP / 188 Def / 4 SpA / 136 SpD
0 Spd ivs / 0 Atk ivs
Quiet Nature
@ Sitrus Berry / Leftovers / Air Balloon? (something I tested, not sure I like it though)

The Def investment allows you to live Mega Kangs Dark-type attack, weather it be Sucker Punch or Crunch, and non-Life Orb Chomps EQ / Timid LO T-Tars Rock Slide (although there is no way you will be living Dark Pulse + Sand Damage with the remaining evs). The SpD is to mess with Salamence's Draco Meteor (that misses a 2HKO after protecting for Leftovers recovery)

This spread is variable of course, but the added bulk is really just to free up your Focus Sash for another pokemon (or at least that is why I use it).

I personally use it because it is one of Mawile's better supporters:
  • Mawile in TR is terrifying
  • Mawile no longer has to predict around Protect (Imprison)
  • Mawile no longer has to worry about Heat Wave from Charizard Y (Imprison) (Overheat still threatens it though)
  • Mawile doesn't have to worry about TR being reversed (Imprison)
  • Chandy discourages Steels from switching in so Mawile doesn't have to predict around them as often (roasts Mawile's worst enemy in Ferrothorn)
  • forms a cool core with Washtom and Mawile
Other Stuff:
  • Can run a Will-O-Wisp (No attacking set) to stop Mawile from being burned (Imprison) (note: this idea works but being Taunt bait isn't the best) Will-O could be a moves mention (since its the best move in the format right now :P), but not slashed (Other Options minimum imo)
  • The set is very variable since Chandy actually has staying power

I would like to see what QC thinks of this for a set details mention, but I have been accused of running weird niche stuff before so it may not deserve a mention at all.

I just wanted to throw this possibility out there since it is quickly becoming one of my favorite sets.

Last edited:
Superbobbobbob3 I owe you an apology for how long this QC check took to get to you. Anywhere, here's what I think of what you have so far:

Overview:
  • In your overview, take out the part about its defenses, its low speed, and its performance in other weathers. It's speed is more middling and its fine in other weathers thanks to its secondary stab.
  • This whole analysis will need some sort of non-choice scarf set. Mention how useful one is. Substitute sets are great since you dodge the Sucker Punches many things like Kangaskhan and Mawile rely on to hurt you. Imprison is a niche option for stopping Trick Room or Protect.
  • Mention that a Choice Scarf makes it a really scary Pokemon to go up against and actually makes it like the only thing that can kill a Mega Gengar immediately even if its behind a sub.
  • It is one of the few good TR mons in the format, so throw that a mention.
  • As a downside, mention that Chandelure hates all the Rock Slides and Sucker Punches going around, as well as Rotom-W and Garchomp being pains.

Sets:
  • I would like you to list a Focus Sash set first and foremost. What Chenkovsky listed is great, but I would like to see Hea Wave as the lone slash for the primary attack and the slashes on the third set be Will-o-Wisp / Substitute / Trick Room. Mention also that if running Trick Room, you should probably get rid of all the speed and put it in HP. From there you can also switch to a Quiet nature and 0 speed IV if you plan on inducing it with a dedicated Trick Room team.
  • Address Flash Fire vs Infiltrator. On the Focus Sash set, I think Flash Fire is the better option since Heat Waves won't break your sash and it deters Heat Waves in general. Infilitrator is good, however, if you find a lot of Gengar to fight running around.
  • List partners that appreciate the Fire-type coverage and ability to sponge Fire-type attacks as partners. Rotom-W, Mawile, Kangaskhan, and Amoonguss come to mind.
  • On the Choice Scarf Set, make Overheat the first and only slash. List the moves as Overheat, Shadow Ball, Heat Wave, and Energy Ball in that order. For this set, list infiltrator as the first slash, then Flash Fire since it's really nice to not give a care in the world about Mega Gengar.
  • Mention the big downside of running a Choice Scarf being that you're a sitting duck for any and all Sucker Punches.
  • Mention things that like big bulky grass and Steel-type Pokemon sniped out as partners here. Again, Mawile, Kangaskhan, and Rotom-W make good partners.

Other Options
  • Mention Imprison. Imprison Trick Room is incredibly niche and two dead moveslots in most games, but its really powerful vs a dedicated TR team
  • Mention Flame Body. Everything is so physical and Fire-types are so scarce that getting a random burn off can also be very helpful.

Counters
  • Good to see Ttar and Garchomp here. Please also mention Rotom-W, Aerodactyl, and Sucker Punches / Rock Slide in general.

Once everything here is implemented, I'll give what you have a second look and very likely a QC stamp.

Superbobbobbob3 I owe you an apology for how long this QC check took to get to you. Anywhere, here's what I think of what you have so far:

Overview:
  • In your overview, take out the part about its defenses, its low speed, and its performance in other weathers. It's speed is more middling and its fine in other weathers thanks to its secondary stab.
  • This whole analysis will need some sort of non-choice scarf set. Mention how useful one is. Substitute sets are great since you dodge the Sucker Punches many things like Kangaskhan and Mawile rely on to hurt you. Imprison is a niche option for stopping Trick Room or Protect.
  • Mention that a Choice Scarf makes it a really scary Pokemon to go up against and actually makes it like the only thing that can kill a Mega Gengar immediately even if its behind a sub.
  • It is one of the few good TR mons in the format, so throw that a mention.
  • As a downside, mention that Chandelure hates all the Rock Slides and Sucker Punches going around, as well as Rotom-W and Garchomp being pains.

Sets:
  • I would like you to list a Focus Sash set first and foremost. What Chenkovsky listed is great, but I would like to see Hea Wave as the lone slash for the primary attack and the slashes on the third set be Will-o-Wisp / Substitute / Trick Room. Mention also that if running Trick Room, you should probably get rid of all the speed and put it in HP. From there you can also switch to a Quiet nature and 0 speed IV if you plan on inducing it with a dedicated Trick Room team.
  • Address Flash Fire vs Infiltrator. On the Focus Sash set, I think Flash Fire is the better option since Heat Waves won't break your sash and it deters Heat Waves in general. Infilitrator is good, however, if you find a lot of Gengar to fight running around.
  • List partners that appreciate the Fire-type coverage and ability to sponge Fire-type attacks as partners. Rotom-W, Mawile, Kangaskhan, and Amoonguss come to mind.
  • On the Choice Scarf Set, make Overheat the first and only slash. List the moves as Overheat, Shadow Ball, Heat Wave, and Energy Ball in that order. For this set, list infiltrator as the first slash, then Flash Fire since it's really nice to not give a care in the world about Mega Gengar.
  • Mention the big downside of running a Choice Scarf being that you're a sitting duck for any and all Sucker Punches.
  • Mention things that like big bulky grass and Steel-type Pokemon sniped out as partners here. Again, Mawile, Kangaskhan, and Rotom-W make good partners.

Other Options
  • Mention Imprison. Imprison Trick Room is incredibly niche and two dead moveslots in most games, but its really powerful vs a dedicated TR team
  • Mention Flame Body. Everything is so physical and Fire-types are so scarce that getting a random burn off can also be very helpful.

Counters
  • Good to see Ttar and Garchomp here. Please also mention Rotom-W, Aerodactyl, and Sucker Punches / Rock Slide in general.

Once everything here is implemented, I'll give what you have a second look and very likely a QC stamp.
i am ready for another on of your checks, please.

On the choice scarf set slash Energy Ball and Hidden Power Ice, also, on the first set mention Hidden Power Ice, for teammates mention floating pokemon and rock resistant pokemon, 2 common weaknesses chandy has that are spread moves. Also mention pokemon with Wide Guard because most moves outside of Crunch and Hydro Pump that hit Chandelure for super effective damage are spread moves.

On the choice scarf set slash Energy Ball and Hidden Power Ice, also, on the first set mention Hidden Power Ice, for teammates mention floating pokemon and rock resistant pokemon, 2 common weaknesses chandy has that are spread moves. Also mention pokemon with Wide Guard because most moves outside of Crunch and Hydro Pump that hit Chandelure for super effective damage are spread moves.
I've finished the edits you gave me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)