2016/17 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving the gifts so far, but we got two dead legs, an unserviced Swede and players who act like ManCity players are spawning randomly all over the map and fold, we need a good Pep talk during the break

scotlands league of 1
still can't believe that blind idiot Clatternburg missed the stonewaller pen when Bravo made a complete mess of whatever he was doing and clattered rooney.

Clatternburg is a decent referee. However, he averages like one error per game (which is already better than 99% of the other referees). Even in the FA Cup Final, his error was pretty high-profile and led to Utd winning the game.

Still, he's better than whoever that reffed the Arsenal-Saints game.

We gave Leicester a taste of their own medicine :-)
No idea what Ranieri was thinking, to be honest. Every time we counter, we look like scoring and he subbed off Albrighton for Ulloa to play a high defensive line.

Yeah, and you still don't. He isn't one of them.

His touch on the ball is god awful sometimes also. Becoming less and less jealous of that signing by the minute.

3 pts, Mustafi looks juuuuuust right. Oxlade and Walcott can honestly just fuck off.. Even when we didn't play fast off the wings and play direct, they couldn't do shit anyways.

Ozil was poor, Cazorla is our savior, and Laurent is a legend.

Sanchez looks hungry just not clinical yet.

And shoutout to Monreal. That man is simply one of a kind. Left backs are a premium nowadays and he is an incredible asset.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Am I the only one who thinks Pogba should play closer to the goal and not as a CM?

Also why is Xhaka benched in Arsenal? This guy is good af

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Wow, what a joke of a referee. And Courtois' 17 rating makes even less sense now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)