28 Weeks Later Mafia: End Game

Who is the most delicious and deserves godlike status?

• matty

Votes: 76 41.3%
  • Team Aether

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • ExplorerAce

Votes: 87 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Night 8
Pidgeot79 did not even try to fight off the other Infected.
He screams "I'm GOING HOME GUYS, DON'T FEEL BAD FOR ME!".
The rest is incomprehensible as he is torn to shreds.
The rest of the day is what I would catalog as sunbathing similar to what snakes do after a big meal.
My 8th night here arrives...

Pidgeot79 was:
Dear pidgeot79,
You are Snake-Eyes.

As the bad ass hand-to-hand combat expert of the G.I. Joe team, you are a fucking ninja like almost as bad ass as Deadpool (key word almost). On a mission where you were saving the world from terrorists attempting to blow up the Statue of Liberty, you had your tongue bitten off by a rabid hooker, which resulted in your infection. While you still hold your sentience, you no longer have any affiliation with the US Government and you have put your full force into the alliance called the Infected, where you are one of the key political figures that rule the Badlands.

<snip>

You are allied with the Infected, You win if the Infected win.
It is now Night 8, Night 8 will end in 48 hours or after all pms are in (be quick people).

Hey Pidgeot79, I know you're dead, but you can still take me out, right?

Okay but I'm seriously still surprised at this. Why, if he was allied with the Infected, did he not have a posting restriction or any mention of the Rage Virus at all in his PM? Still doesn't make sense to me.

Day 9

<snipDay 9
I have been here for almost a week and a half.
Yet another body has been found, this time the one called Bass.
His neck was slit, beneath his body a massive pool of blood has already started coagulating.
It also seems that Umbreon Dan has been kidnapped!
It seems that a contest is starting.
This morning three markers were found at three of the Infected's homes.
Matty, Team Aether, and ExplorerAce have all been nominated to be on Infected Idol.
A poll will be made and the one with the most votes will be given godlike status!
Oh course in order to give that person they will have to be eaten (they don't actually get godlike powers).
People are already sending in their votes on their cellphones.

Bass was:
Dear Bass,
You are Kanye West.

Oh yeah, shit is about to go down. You are Kanye West the motherfucking wordsmith, lyrical genius, Voice of a Generation, and most definitely not a gay fish. While touring on the East Coast, you were infected when you were engaging in anal sex with a mackarel in the frozen food aisle of a Safeway. As an infected, you are by your standards the most important Infected in all of the Badlands, cause let's face it when will the world ever see the likes of you: a motherfucking wordsmith, lyrical genius, Voice of a Generation, and most definitely not a gay fish.

You have with you a mean death posse which will follow your command. Unfortunately for you, somebody recently called you a gay fish and that has made you extremely angry. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Grab User'. The next day your target will be in your possession and will be unable to post in the thread, as you will be interrogating them to see if it was him/her that called you a gay fish. If that person was the person that called you a gay fish, you will use a baseball bat to smash his head off and stuff fish sticks down his throat hole.

<snip>

All posts in the thread made by you must reference to your great feats and accomplishments, mainly that you are a motherfucking wordsmith, lyrical genius, Voice of a Generation, and most definitely not a gay fish.

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win and the person that called you a gay fish is dead.
It is now Day 9, Day 9 will be special. Instead of every living person in the game voting on who they want to eat, there will instead be a poll that anyone in or out of the game can vote in. The person with the most votes will be lynched/eaten. You do not have to be in the game to vote. The numbers will be closed in 48 hours.

This is Thorns' dream.

Anyone looking for my vote, feel free to contact me! I already voted for matty by accident because I like him the most, then realised what the poll was, but I can also enlist extra people. I'm interested in lynching key villagers, so please, bad guys, get your information to me!

Here's what's happening people, there will be no votes in the thread. All votes are in the poll, at the end of 48 hours the person with the most votes will be lynched (lynching rules apply). Since the poll is anonymous no one will know who you voted for and since I obviously can't stop people from voting anyone that has a smogon account can vote. Unless you have like two, that would be unsportsmanlike (looks at lady platina).

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CaptKirby>hello matty, provide me with a picture of jumpluff and I will vote for you
[20:30]<jumpluff>vote in the poll
[20:30]<jumpluff>no ck
[20:30]<jumpluff>it's a bad thing
[20:30]<jumpluff>if you vote for him
[20:30]<jumpluff>you should say 'or i will vote for you'
[20:30]<CaptKirby>oh
[20:30]<CaptKirby>matty, provide me with a picture of jumpluff
[20:30]<CaptKirby>and I will vote team aether
[20:30]<matty>haha
[20:30]<CaptKirby>and print out the picture and jizz on jumpluff's face
[20:31]<ReyScarface>O_O
[20:31]<CaptKirby>(just kidding...;))

ARG DON'T VOTE FOR MATTY THE MAGNIFICENT

I didn't vote in last year's U.S. Presidential Election so I guess this will have to do.

I'd like to vote in this thing, but I don't want to waste my vote. I've been an interested observer in this game (for reasons that should be obvious) and the posting restrictions that I believe in the most are in this order:

1. matty (every post has been in all CAPS--prior to that log)
2. ExplorerAce (most of his pauses have been spaces, but one was filled with jibberish text)
3. Team Aether (this one seems way too broad to me)

but that's based on mere consistency, and not being in this game, I have nothing else to go on. I need the help of everyone that's played in this game.

If you want my vote, please post in this thread as to why I should or should not vote for someone's death. (I will not be accepting messages here, on IRC, or anywhere regarding this matter.)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1. matty is tasty
Why is he tasty? You have to taste him to understand the wonders of matty
2. ExplorerAce is an Ace the village/mafia needs him to lead
Why is he needed to lead? Are you blind he is an ACE
3. Team Aether is new player let him live longer :(
Why should he live longer? Again problems with your eyes he is new, he needs more experience, the longer he lives the more experience he gains

Ok everyone, I'm sure you all want LonelyNess to lose. The only way to achieve that is to make absolutely sure that matty and ExporerAce get the same amount of votes.

Good plan?

1. matty is tasty
Why is he tasty? You have to taste him to understand the wonders of matty
2. ExplorerAce is an Ace the village/mafia needs him to lead
Why is he needed to lead? Are you blind he is an ACE
3. Team Aether is new player let him live longer :(
Why should he live longer? Again problems with your eyes he is new, he needs more experience, the longer he lives the more experience he gains
1. Why should I have to taste matty? Is he a bad guy?

2. How does ExplorerAce being an ACE make him a necessity to lead? Is he a good guy?

3. Why does Team Aether deserve more experience in this game? Is he a good guy?

EDIT: Hahaha, I just noticed that the poll ends on my birthday. Awesome.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1. Why should I have to taste matty? Is he a bad guy? You know what your fav food is? Now matty tastes just like that food

2. How does ExplorerAce being an ACE make him a necessity to lead? Is he a good guy? If he isn't a good guy he can still lead the mafia! ACE as in someone that is really good at something, let's just say he is an ACE at playing in this mafia

3. Why does Team Aether deserve more experience in this game? Is he a good guy? Does a new player if he is mafia not deserve to live long? Also he is newest guy still alive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)