28 Weeks Later Mafia: End Game

Who is the most delicious and deserves godlike status?

• matty

Votes: 76 41.3%
  • Team Aether

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • ExplorerAce

Votes: 87 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright people, this will likely be my last post while alive, so I'll make it good, after I come back from blowing my nose.

Alright, matty and I talked things out. Matty wanted to die, because he will not be able to do anything for the next three nights. I have powers for tomorrow night, so he sees my worth and want me to live.

LN, on the other hand, remains adamant that matty is worth more than me. LN, you fail to give reasons as to why you want me dead. Therefore, I will give one as to why I should live: I can kill. Yes, I can kill people tomorrow night. matty will not be able to do anything for 2 nights, and not be able to kill for 3. Yet, I can instantly kill, and nobody want me alive.

Suit yourselves, but if I die, you have just set yourselves up for the loss village. Way to fucking go.

EDIT: Also, so we are clear village, Team Aether is the last mafia.

Team Aether said:
Fine, if you all want me dead, you can vote me, but when I'm dead and there's proof that I was village, I'll be laughing at all you dumbasses. It'll be a legend-wait for it-dary fail for the village.
No posting restriction and he didnt get god killed. Therefore, he is the last mafia.

Night 9
It seems that Smogon has decided that ExplorerAce is the Most Delicious!
Therefore unlike what my last post said today's lynch will be both Matty and Team Aether!!!!
Not really, but I scared your pimples white didn't I, Lonelyness.
Blah, Blah, Blah ExplorerAce gets ripped into shreds.
<insert puking noise>
BTW, Umbreon Dan has been returned saved and sound.

ExplorerAce was:
Dear ExplorerAce,
You are Ryan Seacrest.

You are the famed announcer of American Idol that always has America guessing...whether or not you are straight. While in the East Coast promoting...whatever the hell you are involved in (but not AI) you were infected with the Rage Virus when a rabid lolcat bit your balls off. Now with no genitals and no styling products for your hair, you have become extremely angry which has caused you join the collective of other infected, charmingly named the Infected.

As the announcer for American Idol, you have the ability to (one-time use)....you'll find out...after this block of useless text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
Now that that is out of the way,we can explain your unique ability. One time only you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax, during the night only, stating 'Night X - Initiate Contest for: User1, User2, User3'. The next day, instead of a lynch there will be a new thread created in Circus Maximus where anyone can vote for your three selections. The user with the most amount of votes will be chosen to be that day's meal. In the event of a tie anyone involved with the tie will be consumed and the leftovers will be saved.

You are in the possession of a gun, woot, too bad it doesn't do anything (maybe if you got another gun, it might help).

Whenever you post in the thread, you must have something in your post that says something that involves a commercial break (like what I did your role pm).

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win and you initiate a contest.
Impaled upon one's own sword, how dreadful.

It is now Night 9, Night 9 when I get all those pms in (cmon guys lets wrap it up).
Deadline is Aug 14th, 7:00 GMT -7

Day 10

Day 10
Nobody has died during the night.
Perhaps all the violence has ended....
The Infected are preparing another lynch.

It is now Day 10, Day 10 will end in 24 hours or after a majority is reached. (All updates now will be in 24 hours to speed things up).

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Lynch Moi

Only person who I haven't had totally prove their role to me in some way, shape, or form, besides possibly Team Aether, who could have I suppose been converted by phantasia, but that I doubt. If the game continues, we get Team Aether. But I'm pretty confident this is the way to go.

Tom, get your plane right on time.
I know your partll go fine.
Fly down to mexico.
Da-n-da-da-n-da-n-da-da and here I am,
The only living boy in new york.
I get the news I need on the weather report.
I can gather all the news I need on the weather report.
Hey, Ive got nothing to do today but smile.
Da-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da here I am
The only living boy in new york

Half of the time were gone but we dont know where,
And we dont know here.

Tom, get your plane right on time.
I know youve been eager to fly now.
Hey let your honesty shine, shine, shine
Da-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da
Like it shines on me
The only living boy in new york,
The only living boy in new york.

my role was proven day 3..

ugg you're just looking for ways to try and save the village but you're looking the wrong way...

don't look here there's nothing as i'm so fucking stealth

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Endgame

"MOI! MOI! MOI! MOI! MOI! MOI!" screamed the Infected. They bore down on innocent looking young moi. moi's tears began to fall as they approached. Then he gave them a smug smile and bounded away. As they gave chase, he ran on, knowing that with all his training he would easily outlast them. As he turned a corner, however he ran into matty's huge green fist. His face a bloody mess, he fell to the ground, and matty pounded him to a bloody pulp with his huge arms. As the Infected crowded around his corpse, they realised how despicable a man he had been.

Dear moi,
You are Major Henry West.

Technically you work for the British Government, but let's just say you're on loan due to your expertise on crazy zombies (and raping). So at the end of 28 Days Later you did not die, apparently you escaped from that crazy psycho infected black dude in the car and managed to escape (apparently you're immune to the Rage Virus). Now with your bite marks healed, you are ready to get your revenge on those damned Infected, by going on this crazy suicide mission to recover Colonel Robert Neville and the cure to the Rage Virus (it seems the Rage Virus has some how been seen in France).

Since you are a raping expert, during the night you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Force User to Repopulate the Earth With You'. During the night, you will whisk the user from their home and place a paper bag over their head and rape them (apparently you're fond of males too). You will not release your rape victim until the end of the next day, call it a kidnapping if you will.

Due to the fact that you are played by the same actor as Claude Rains in Heroes, if you are ever inspected you will show up as:
Dear moi,
You are Claude Rains.

Oh yes another Heroes character! I had way too much in the last game, but this time I'll tone it down a bit, but expect more than just this one. You are the invisible man from Heroes, but it seems that being invisible does not really fool the Infected (you smell like food!). After being kidnapped by spider Suresh, you were bitten by a rabid teleporting Hiro Nakamura. As anger clouded your vision, your sentience retained and now have joined an alliance of many like you called the Infected.

As an Invisible Man, you can't really do much though you are invisible (you would make an excellent spy). Now I could be lazy and give you a stupid inspection role and hell even rogue, but let's face it you are an apathetic person that only cares about himself. So, during the night you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Turn Invisible'. That night, you will be completely invisible and for the next day. The village will be notified of your disappearance. Due to your disappearance you cannot be targeted that night, but you will be unable to vote during the day since you're missing!

Whenever you post in the thread you have to mention something about your invisibility or how you can hide like a fucking ninja.

You are allied with Infected. You win if the Infected win.
Every even night you may PM blue_light and gmax with 'Night X - Slit User's Throat'. You will slit his throat, killing him. If any other members of the U.S. Government attempt to kill that night all U.S. Government kills that night will be negated.

Your teammates are Phantasia and ap13905. It would be in your best interests to get in touch with them ASAP.

You are allied with the US Government.You win if the US Government wins.
Matty roared loudly celebrating the death of the final US Government man. Da Letter El, Team Aether, Asim, and Umbreon Dan, the other Infected, joined in the gruesome celebrations, realising that the Infected had prevailed in this bloody war.

Dear matty,
You are Dr. Bruce Banner (aka The Incredible Hulk).

HULK SMASH! YOU ARE ANGRY AND YOU CAN'T STOP BEING ANGRY. ONCE THE ACCOMPLISHED SCIENTIST NAMED BRUCE BANNER, IN A FREAK ACCIDENT INVOLVING GAMMA RADIATION YOU BECAME THE INCREDIBLE HULK, A MINDLESS MONSTER THAT FEEDS ON HIS ANGER TO GROW MORE POWERFUL. SINCE YOUR INVITATION TO SPEAK AT A SCIENCE EXPO ON THE EAST COAST, YOU HAVE SINCE BEEN INFECTED WITH THE RAGE VIRUS. AS THE RAGE VIRUS GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO HAVE A CONTINUOUS SOURCE OF UNBRIDLED ANGER, YOU ARE CONSTANTLY IN YOUR "HULK" FORM. AS TIME GROWS ON YOUR ANGER WILL ALLOW YOU TO ACCOMPLISH AMAZING FEATS.

SINCE YOU ARE THE INCREDIBLE HULK, YOU HAVE AMAZING STRENGTH AND STAMINA ONLY LIMITED BY YOUR ABILITY TO GENERATE ANGER. WITH YOUR MIND CONSTANTLY UNDER ATTACK BY THE RAGE VIRUS YOU HAVE LIMITLESS POTENTIAL. AT THE END OF EVERY DAY YOU WILL GAIN 1 RAGE COUNTER. ON NIGHTS YOU CAN CHOOSE TO USE ALL OF YOUR RAGE COUNTERS FOR A POWERFUL ABILITY, WHICH DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT OF RAGE COUNTERS THAT YOU HAVE. WITH 1 RAGE COUNTER YOU CAN GO INTO A RAGING FIT CAUSING ALL KILLS DIRECTED AT YOU TO FAIL. WITH 2 COUNTERS YOU CAN CHOOSE TO THUNDERCLAP A USER CAUSING THEIR NIGHT ACTIONS TO FAIL. WITH 3 COUNTERS YOU CAN HULK SMASH A USER, BURYING THAT USER INTO A PILE OF RUBBLE FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME. IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3 RAGE COUNTERS, YOU WILL STILL ONLY BE ABLE TO AT BEST HULK SMASH A USER. TO UNLEASH YOUR ANGER YOU MAY SEND A PM TO blue_light and gmax STATING "NIGHT X - UNLEASH RAGE (on user)". ON USER ONLY APPLIES IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO TARGET SOMEONE. BEWARE IF YOU ARE EVER "NEUTRALIZED" YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR RAGE COUNTERS.

YOU MAY ONLY TALK IN CAPS IN THE GAME THREAD AND IN PMS TO ME. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS WILL CAUSE YOU TO BE GODKILLED IN THE MOST EMBARASSING WAY!

YOU ARE ALLIED WITH THE INFECTED. YOU WIN IF THE INFECTED WIN.
Dear Da Letter El,
You are Simon and Garfunkel.

Hmm. I can't seem to get your music out of my head so here is how it is going to go. You are the Grammy award-winning duo, Simon and Garfunkel, who have written many classic songs. While you guys spilt up many years ago, you have after many years reunited and have decided to go on tour in the East Coast. When the barriers collapsed and the panic swept across the entire east side, you were both infected with the Rage virus which has caused you both to become two of the Infected.

As you are two people your dining request has double its value, so when you vote for whoever you would like to feast on during the day your vote will be worth two.

You are also holding a guitar. While holding the guitar (and only you can use this ability) when you post the entire lyrics of a Simon and Garfunkel song in the thread the person that posted above you will be adversely affected by its words. There are three songs in the discography of Simon and Garfunkel that have the ability to affect people (I will not tell which ones though using popular ones are recommended).
If you ever lose the guitar, your words will become empty as they do not have music to give them meaning.

Whenever you post in the thread you must post the lyrics of one of your songs (you may not use the same song more than once), failure to comply with this posting restriction will cause you to lose your voice for the entirety of the game.

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win and you sucessfully serenade 2 times.
Dear Umbreon Dan,
You are imperfectluck.

As the resident serial rapist of the Smogon Community, infection has given you great abilities and the power to finally do what you really want to do (rape little children with no chance of being a marked sex offender). While traveling to user Rev's house on the East Coast, you were bitten by an infected Chris Hansen from dateline NBC while you were at a 7 Eleven buying condoms and Mike's Hard lemonade. The infection has mutated you into a hunter, with the ability to wall jump like Mario and leap onto unsuspecting victims and rape them.

In this game, you will use your enhanced senses, thermal vision, and years of stalking experience to stalk a certain person every night. If the person you stalk attempts to kill you, you will be ready for them and leap on them like a howler monkey and tear out their innards while raping them gently. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Stalk User', failure to send in your night pm will cause you to become extremely lonely and begin a masturbation session that will last the entire game.

You also were able to steal the Philosopher's Stone from user Ganon's house! During the night, one-time only, you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating either 'Night X - Make Elixir of Life' or 'Night X - Make Gold'. At the end of the night, you will be given either a vial of the Elixir of Life or a large lump of gold, which will have a different power. After using the Philosopher's Stone, you will have a really large compulsion to destroy it (CAUSE DUMBLEDORE SAID SO).

Every time you post in the thread, you must hit on the person above you, failure to comply will result in your Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to take over and cause you to suicide.

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win.
Dear asim,
You are Megan Fox.

O_O

Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Engage in Sexual Intercourse with User'. That night you will give your target the night of their life, you claim you are bisexual so it will work on both males and females! Failure to send in your pm will result...I cannot possibly godkill you can I?

Whenever you post, you must flirt with the user above and if you don't you will be unable to complete any night actions the next night.

You are allied with the Infected You win if the Infected win.
Dear Team Aether,
You are Barney Stinson.

Barney Stinson, Barney Stinson, that guy's awesome, AWESOME! Yeah you wrote and sang your own theme song, you are the most awesome womanizer ever. Your feats are legend-wait for it-dary. While the main character of 'How I Met Your Mother' is Ted Mosby, you have seemingly eclipsed him and everybody pretty much watches the show to see what you will do next (what is the main point of the plot anymore?). As an employee of Goliath National Bank, you live in New York City and you were infected when you succeeded in engaging sexual intercourse with an infected young woman (totally worth it though), you just cannot seem to keep your schlong in your pants.

With all the info of Goliath National Bank at your fingertips you will start the game with some very valuable information in the game. Due to your womanizing ways, you know how many female characters are in the game, a total of 4. With your ability to look at ones finances you will be able to track items on people. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Track User's Assets'. At the beginning of the next day you will receive information on what items that person has and any item transactions that involved your target. If you are ever targeted by a female character or if you ever target a female character, you will charm them into sleeping with you causing them to be hooked for the night.

All posts in the thread made by you must contain something referencing either: high fives, how legend-wait for it-dary something is, suits, or how awesome something is.

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win.

Congratulations to The Infected for winning this game! Except Jimbo because he was actually recruited by the U.S. Government!

blue_light's out for the weekend, expect the postgame to be up some time after he returns. Thanks for playing, folks!

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I would just like to know how moi figured out that I was holding the #1 headband. If the person who killed me was someone else, fuck you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)