28 Weeks Later Mafia: End Game

Who is the most delicious and deserves godlike status?

• matty

Votes: 76 41.3%
  • Team Aether

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • ExplorerAce

Votes: 87 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Postgame Wrap Up (Condensed)

NECRO BUMP

28 Weeks Later Mafia Postgame
As my third mafia and sequel to the very successful Quarantine mafia, 28 Weeks Later was in my eyes a bit of a failure and left a bit of a bad taste in everyone’s mouth that played. The mafia in a whole was poorly executed mired by mistakes. However, I still stand by the fact that the roles were fun and creative, though they may not have been as powerful as the ones in Quarantine.

Dear matty,
You are Dr. Bruce Banner (aka The Incredible Hulk).

HULK SMASH! YOU ARE ANGRY AND YOU CAN'T STOP BEING ANGRY. ONCE THE ACCOMPLISHED SCIENTIST NAMED BRUCE BANNER, IN A FREAK ACCIDENT INVOLVING GAMMA RADIATION YOU BECAME THE INCREDIBLE HULK, A MINDLESS MONSTER THAT FEEDS ON HIS ANGER TO GROW MORE POWERFUL. SINCE YOUR INVITATION TO SPEAK AT A SCIENCE EXPO ON THE EAST COAST, YOU HAVE SINCE BEEN INFECTED WITH THE RAGE VIRUS. AS THE RAGE VIRUS GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO HAVE A CONTINUOUS SOURCE OF UNBRIDLED ANGER, YOU ARE CONSTANTLY IN YOUR "HULK" FORM. AS TIME GROWS ON YOUR ANGER WILL ALLOW YOU TO ACCOMPLISH AMAZING FEATS.

SINCE YOU ARE THE INCREDIBLE HULK, YOU HAVE AMAZING STRENGTH AND STAMINA ONLY LIMITED BY YOUR ABILITY TO GENERATE ANGER. WITH YOUR MIND CONSTANTLY UNDER ATTACK BY THE RAGE VIRUS YOU HAVE LIMITLESS POTENTIAL. AT THE END OF EVERY DAY YOU WILL GAIN 1 RAGE COUNTER. ON NIGHTS YOU CAN CHOOSE TO USE ALL OF YOUR RAGE COUNTERS FOR A POWERFUL ABILITY, WHICH DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT OF RAGE COUNTERS THAT YOU HAVE. WITH 1 RAGE COUNTER YOU CAN GO INTO A RAGING FIT CAUSING ALL KILLS DIRECTED AT YOU TO FAIL. WITH 2 COUNTERS YOU CAN CHOOSE TO THUNDERCLAP A USER CAUSING THEIR NIGHT ACTIONS TO FAIL. WITH 3 COUNTERS YOU CAN HULK SMASH A USER, BURYING THAT USER INTO A PILE OF RUBBLE FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME. IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3 RAGE COUNTERS, YOU WILL STILL ONLY BE ABLE TO AT BEST HULK SMASH A USER. TO UNLEASH YOUR ANGER YOU MAY SEND A PM TO blue_light and gmax STATING "NIGHT X - UNLEASH RAGE (on user)". ON USER ONLY APPLIES IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO TARGET SOMEONE. BEWARE IF YOU ARE EVER "NEUTRALIZED" YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR RAGE COUNTERS.

YOU MAY ONLY TALK IN CAPS IN THE GAME THREAD AND IN PMS TO ME. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS WILL CAUSE YOU TO BE GODKILLED IN THE MOST EMBARASSING WAY!

YOU ARE ALLIED WITH THE INFECTED. YOU WIN IF THE INFECTED WIN.
The Village Vigilante/Hooker/BPV, the role was similar to Dexter Morgan in Quarantine mafia, but modified to make it a bit more interesting. The rage counters was something similar to the mana situation that Illidan Stormrage had, but rage counters would go away while mana was permanent.

matty played the role fairly well, using it to kill 2 mafias, Staraptor Call and poor Jimbo. As for the social interaction part, I do not know if matty was very talkative or communicative, but he seemed to be suspected near the end to be a mafia or wolf.

Dear Da Letter El,
You are Simon and Garfunkel.

Hmm. I can't seem to get your music out of my head so here is how it is going to go. You are the Grammy award-winning duo, Simon and Garfunkel, who have written many classic songs. While you guys spilt up many years ago, you have after many years reunited and have decided to go on tour in the East Coast. When the barriers collapsed and the panic swept across the entire east side, you were both infected with the Rage virus which has caused you both to become two of the Infected.

As you are two people your dining request has double its value, so when you vote for whoever you would like to feast on during the day your vote will be worth two.

You are also holding a guitar. While holding the guitar (and only you can use this ability) when you post the entire lyrics of a Simon and Garfunkel song in the thread the person that posted above you will be adversely affected by its words. There are three songs in the discography of Simon and Garfunkel that have the ability to affect people (I will not tell which ones though using popular ones are recommended).
If you ever lose the guitar, your words will become empty as they do not have music to give them meaning.

Whenever you post in the thread you must post the lyrics of one of your songs (you may not use the same song more than once), failure to comply with this posting restriction will cause you to lose your voice for the entirety of the game.

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win and you successfully serenade 2 times.
An annoying post restriction to say the least, but the role was simply a mayor with 3 one timers activated at random. The three songs were I am a Rock, Sound of Silence, and We’ve Got a Groovy Thing Goin, corresponding to bg protection, silencing, and hooking.

Daletterel ended up protecting a mafia for one night which did absolutely nothing and silencing Mekkah which Mekkah later used to godkill himself as he was getting lynched. All in all Daletterel had a solid performance for being one of the newer players at that time.

Dear ExplorerAce,
You are Ryan Seacrest.

You are the famed announcer of American Idol that always has America guessing...whether or not you are straight. While in the East Coast promoting...whatever the hell you are involved in (but not AI) you were infected with the Rage Virus when a rabid lolcat bit your balls off. Now with no genitals and no styling products for your hair, you have become extremely angry which has caused you join the collective of other infected, charmingly named the Infected.

As the announcer for American Idol, you have the ability to (one-time use)....you'll find out...after this block of useless text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
Now that that is out of the way,we can explain your unique ability. One time only you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax, during the night only, stating 'Night X - Initiate Contest for: User1, User2, User3'. The next day, instead of a lynch there will be a new thread created in Circus Maximus where anyone can vote for your three selections. The user with the most amount of votes will be chosen to be that day's meal. In the event of a tie anyone involved with the tie will be consumed and the leftovers will be saved.

You are in the possession of a gun, woot, too bad it doesn't do anything (maybe if you got another gun, it might help).

Whenever you post in the thread, you must have something in your post that says something that involves a commercial break (like what I did your role pm).

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win and you initiate a contest.
In a lot of my roles I like to throw out red herrings and scattershot in my role pms to make it harder for villages to unite and to randomize my formulaic writing style. The Ryan Seacrest role came under a lot of flak because it allowed outside players to influence the game, but I still standby my role in that it was highly effective in creating a chaotic atmosphere.

Explorerace ended up nominating 3 villagers for lynch including himself and acted rather foolishly in the thread. You can all decided whether or not he did a good job with his role.

Dear LonelyNess,
You are Olie.

You are a (BAN ME PLEASE).

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win.
A vanilla villager. Special ability: no posting restriction. I was given some flak for this role too because it didn’t have a posting restriction even though I said it all villagers have a posting restriction. Billymills said this was the main reason he thought Lonelyness was a non-villager, but I still think he was just looking for a scapegoat.

I still to this day do not know why any villagers gave Lonelyness any consideration to being a village leader when he claimed to be vanilla villager. He united the village pretty early and ended up dying just as fast.

Dear Lesm46,
You are Deadpool,

Oh yeah, you are back again my friend, but this time you have a whole new allegiance and an even bigger mouth than before. You were there when the Assassins, desperate to find an advantage over the US government in their losing fight summoned a demon portal that caused the pitlord Mannoroth to appear. He used his blood to warp the Swine Flu into the Rage virus and the total annihilation of the entire east coast of the United States. You were there at ground zero and you were the first person to be infected with the Rage Virus (which eventually caused you to go berserk in the hospital that you were admitted to). As the first person to be infected, you are the founder of the Infected a group of infected that have proven to be resistant to the Rage Virus' ability to attack one's ability to think.

For this game you will once again not have any of your regeneration powers, call it bad flavor if you will. Instead you will be sacrificing yourself for the greater good by taunting users. To use this ability, during the day whenever somebody posts you can choose to taunt the person above you. That night, that person will be forced to target you, but they will not be notified that they were forced to target you. You can only taunt up to 2 people per day, if you taunt more than 2 people a day the newer person will be taunted and the first person that you taunted will get over your taunts. This is also a posting restriction, so whenever you post, you must taunt the person above you. Failure to comply with your posting restriction will cause your head to implode.

You also have the ability to break the 4th wall once again. Like last time, this ability will allow you to talk to the dead, and in the event of your death allow you to talk to living people (though you will lose your ability to talk to the dead if this happens). Also be warned, that somebody is out there looking to kill you, your death will ensure their victory.

The successful role from Quarantine returns this time as a zombie and a villager. The role initially was a limitless thread activated martyr, but was toned done to being able to only martyr 2 people per day. Dead talking abilities were once again included, though this never came into play.

Lesm46 I believe, claimed to be Solid Snake which was pretty funny since that caused the village leaders to mark him down as part of the US Government. None of Lesm’s martyrs ended up hitting home, however making him dead weight for the Infected.

Dear pidgeot79,
You are Snake-Eyes.

As the bad ass hand-to-hand combat expert of the G.I. Joe team, you are a fucking ninja like almost as bad ass as Deadpool (key word almost). On a mission where you were saving the world from terrorists attempting to blow up the Statue of Liberty, you had your tongue bitten off by a rabid hooker, which resulted in your infection. While you still hold your sentience, you no longer have any affiliation with the US Government and you have put your full force into the alliance called the Infected, where you are one of the key political figures that rule the Badlands.

You will not be using any of your flashy kung-fu moves or katanas in this game, instead you will be the holder of the #1 headband. This magical headband acquired from some black dude a while back, gives you the powers of a god and near invulnerability. While you hold the #1 headband you cannot be killed during the night, unless the person attempting it is the holder of the #2 headband. As the possessor of the #1 headband, you cannot give it away (who would give away godlike status) and you must watch your back as the person with the #2 headband, will go after your ass.

You are allied with the Infected, You win if the Infected win.
The holder of the #1 Headband initially, however, his headband was stolen from him. There isn’t much to say about this role except that it was a bpv that was vulnerable to the #2 Headband (from Afro Samurai for those interested). I admit that I forgot to give Snake-eyes a posting restriction, it was not intended for him to not a posting restriction.

While ap#’s was lynched due to him being Snake eyes and a mafia called “the US Government”, he was able to make up his own posting restriction which was the smart thing to do.

Dear Umbreon Dan,
You are imperfectluck.

As the resident serial rapist of the Smogon Community, infection has given you great abilities and the power to finally do what you really want to do (rape little children with no chance of being a marked sex offender). While traveling to user Rev's house on the East Coast, you were bitten by an infected Chris Hansen from dateline NBC while you were at a 7 Eleven buying condoms and Mike's Hard lemonade. The infection has mutated you into a hunter, with the ability to wall jump like Mario and leap onto unsuspecting victims and rape them.

In this game, you will use your enhanced senses, thermal vision, and years of stalking experience to stalk a certain person every night. If the person you stalk attempts to kill you, you will be ready for them and leap on them like a howler monkey and tear out their innards while raping them gently. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Stalk User', failure to send in your night pm will cause you to become extremely lonely and begin a masturbation session that will last the entire game.

You also were able to steal the Philosopher's Stone from user Ganon's house! During the night, one-time only, you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating either 'Night X - Make Elixir of Life' or 'Night X - Make Gold'. At the end of the night, you will be given either a vial of the Elixir of Life or a large lump of gold, which will have a different power. After using the Philosopher's Stone, you will have a really large compulsion to destroy it (CAUSE DUMBLEDORE SAID SO).

Every time you post in the thread, you must hit on the person above you, failure to comply will result in your Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to take over and cause you to suicide.

A buffed rogue of sorts and an easy way to burn yet another Smogon user, he was also holding the Philosopher’s stone which could create 2 different one time abilities, but only one.

Umbreon Dan did not play with much initiative in this game and pretty much road in the bandwagon like the rest of the village.

Dear Scrubs,
You are Sanae Hanekoma.

As the Producer of the Reaper's Game, it was your job to keep the game running smoothly. Along the way you've dealt with some very difficult people such as the young Neku Sakuraba, so you know how to talk to people. You came to the East Coast after the Composer banished you from Shibuya upon discovery of your being a Fallen Angel. The rage virus has debilitated your powers, effectively leaving you as a regular human being. You still are very sharp, and you'll use your mind in this battle.

In Shibuya, you ran a cafe called WildKat. The East Coast version of WildKat is exactly the same as the Shibuya one. However, since you work full time, all of your posts have to talk about the brilliance of coffee. But did you think that was it? No, your beans have their own power. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating "Night X - Cuppa joe for the road, User?". You'll offer that user a cup of your delicious house blend, you will then find out if that person enjoyed the coffee or not (PS Infected don't like coffee). Failure to send in your night pm will result in you drinking all the caffeine in the entire cafe and cause you to OD.

Whenever you post in the thread you must talk about your love of coffee, if you do not you will lose your ability to deliver delicious coffee to others.

Thorn’s fake role pm in Quarantine, reimagined and re-cut to be used in a new mafia. This offered the village a sheriff differing from the original role which was a tracker or something.

Scrubs died early in the game though he may have gotten 1 or 2 inspections in.

Dear Jimbo,
You are Usopp.

Yeah, you are that one dude from One Piece who later on becomes Sogeking. I have only watched like 10 episodes of One Piece, but you will do nicely for the purposes of this game. So apparently you are like some kind of sniper that uses a slingshot (why would you ever bring a slingshot to a gun fight?). To make continuity work, we will just say you fell into a whirlpool and you got magically placed on the East Coast of the United States. While talking up some young girls, you were infected when an infected bird crapped on your eye. Now you will use your abilities to aid the Infected in their quest to maintain control over the Badlands.

Since you're rather hopeless, I will give you a powerful one-time ability, but you'll have to earn it. If you can get over half of the people in the game to post PIRATES! in the biggest font possible during the course of one day, something magical will happen during the night. Just make sure you use this ability early on in the game or it might not work too well (hint hint).

All your posts in the thread must contain lies in them or you will die in the most horrendous way.

You are holding the Slingshot. While holding the Slingshot you may PM blue_light and Gmax stating 'Night X - Maim User's Body Part'. Once their legs, arms, torso and head are all maimed, they are killed.
A troll role at heart, everything about it was pretty much useless and a detriment. The pirates ability would only work on the 3rd try, but by then the user would have been suspicious enough to be lynched. He was also given a shitty killing item that never came into play.

Poor Jimbo, too bad he made One Piece Mafia and it was way too ironic to not give him this role. Unfortunately for him, he was converted by the US Government and was pretty much dead weight for his team until his untimely death by matty.

Dear Eo Ut Mortus,
You are Scooby Doo.

Scooby Scooby Doo, where are you? Well apparently you are in the Badlands and you are one rabid puppy. Perhaps the most intelligent dog in cartoon history, while participating in Nathan's July 4th Hot Dog Eating contest, you were bitten by a rabid Kobayashi who mistaked you for a hot dog. Now with the Rage Virus pumping through your veins and the Mystery Machine nowhere in sight, you will use your snooping investigation skills (they are not only for inspecting paranormal activities) to aid the Infected in finding the non-infected.

Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Sniff User'. One whiff of that person's BO will allow you to find out their entire role pm. If you fail to send in your pm the village will be displeased and will not feed you, leading to your eventual starvation.

Any posts in the thread must be slurred as if you were talking like Scooby Doo (so put some random r's in there).

Standard Inspector role, with the ability to consume Scooby Snacks and initiate a double lynch.

Eo Ut Mortus played his role flawlessly, taking up the mantle of leadership after Lonelyness died, though eventually dying when Toothache was godkilled. He was given the Scooby snacks just in time to counter Veedrock’s passive ability.

Dear accent,
You are FPS Doug.

BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOM HEAD-SHOT! Yeah you are that crazy qqing rage quiter FPS Doug from purepwnage. While playing Time Crisis at an arcade in New York City you acquired the Rage Virus when you exchanged needles with an infected heroin addict (we all know you are high on something and it is most definitely not life). So yeah, you like FPS' and you have like a super l33t computer or should I say you had a super l33t computer.

As an Infected, you now have the ability to actually go out in society and use your ability to go for the headshot to aid your allies. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Threaten User with Headshot'. That night you will scream BOOM HEADSHOT at your target and frighten them enough so that they drop whatever items that they had in their possession. If you do not send your night pm, your pent up anger will be dished out on your super l33t computer once again and will cause you to commit suicide.

You are also holding the Knife. While you hold the Knife you run faster (everyone runs faster with a knife), so fast that even Usain Bolt cannot catch you. If he cannot catch you, how can those damn hookers catch you? (This item will give you hooking, redirecting, and kidnapping immunity)

When posting in the thread you must make all of your posts over the top and totally insane cause that is what you are. Needless to say, bad stuff will happen if you do not comply.

Standard thief role with a anti-hook item. Not much to say here.

Accent was killed pretty early on, though he did manage to get the #2 headband from Mekkah. He was later killed when he publicly threatened people with it’s kill. Also he tried to give the mafia his knife before he died.

Dear SEO,
You are God.

Oh noes, blasphemy I am making fun of your god. Well if you do not like it I can always sub you out. You are god from South Park, you look like a...retarded blue platypus/bear with a monkey's tail. So yeah, apparently you were infected with the Rage Virus when you were at your son's bachelor party and one of the strippers got a bit too close (yeah, I'm going to hell). So yeah you will be using your divine powers to help the new chosen ones, the Infected.

Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Place Divine Intervention on User'. That night you will imbue your target with your divine protection and bless them (this leaves you vulnerable of course). Failure to send in your pm will result in you returning back to the heavens, never to be seen again.

You also have a secondary ability, one-time only you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Go back to the year 2000'. On the next day or night, everybody will be transported to the year 2000 where you will allow everyone to vote on a question that they want to ask god (may or may not be game related). At the end of the day or night, the question with the most popularity will be answered.

You are also holding some kind of biscuits that smell really good, though you have no use for them you may be able to find someone that would find them delicious.

Whenever you post in the thread, your posts must be condescending in some way, cause you are motherfucking god.

Standard bg role with a one-time global question.

SEO was terrible, I think he signed up for this mafia and then he quit smogon, Toothache then took up the reigns, but then he didn’t send in his pm and got godkilled and allowed Eo Ut Mortus to get killed.

Dear Bass,
You are Kanye West.

Oh yeah, shit is about to go down. You are Kanye West the motherfucking wordsmith, lyrical genius, Voice of a Generation, and most definitely not a gay fish. While touring on the East Coast, you were infected when you were engaging in anal sex with a mackarel in the frozen food aisle of a Safeway. As an infected, you are by your standards the most important Infected in all of the Badlands, cause let's face it when will the world ever see the likes of you: a motherfucking wordsmith, lyrical genius, Voice of a Generation, and most definitely not a gay fish.

You have with you a mean death posse which will follow your command. Unfortunately for you, somebody recently called you a gay fish and that has made you extremely angry. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Grab User'. The next day your target will be in your possession and will be unable to post in the thread, as you will be interrogating them to see if it was him/her that called you a gay fish. If that person was the person that called you a gay fish, you will use a baseball bat to smash his head off and stuff fish sticks down his throat hole.

You are also wearing a pair of shutter shades, they don't do anything but they look retarded on you!

All posts in the thread made by you must reference to your great feats and accomplishments, mainly that you are a motherfucking wordsmith, lyrical genius, Voice of a Generation, and most definitely not a gay fish.

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win and the person that called you a gay fish is dead.
Village silencer with the ability to kill another certain villager (deadpool), he also had the shutter shades which didn’t do anything.

Yes I gave Bass this role because a bass is a fish. I admit it.

Dear asim,
You are Megan Fox.

O_O

Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Engage in Sexual Intercourse with User'. That night you will give your target the night of their life, you claim you are bisexual so it will work on both males and females! Failure to send in your pm will result...I cannot possibly godkill you can I?

Whenever you post, you must flirt with the user above and if you don't you will be unable to complete any night actions the next night.

You are allied with the Infected You win if the Infected win.
Standard Hooker role, I was originally going to give her STDS, but did not incorporate a new Swine Flu in this game.

I also admit in screwing up this role, I ended up wrongfully godkilling asim because of a misunderstanding and ended up subbing out like 10 people. For a hooker with no bg protection, asim survived til the end and eventually helped lead the shitty village.

Dear Team Aether,
You are Barney Stinson.

Barney Stinson, Barney Stinson, that guy's awesome, AWESOME! Yeah you wrote and sang your own theme song, you are the most awesome womanizer ever. Your feats are legend-wait for it-dary. While the main character of 'How I Met Your Mother' is Ted Mosby, you have seemingly eclipsed him and everybody pretty much watches the show to see what you will do next (what is the main point of the plot anymore?). As an employee of Goliath National Bank, you live in New York City and you were infected when you succeeded in engaging sexual intercourse with an infected young woman (totally worth it though), you just cannot seem to keep your schlong in your pants.

With all the info of Goliath National Bank at your fingertips you will start the game with some very valuable information in the game. Due to your womanizing ways, you know how many female characters are in the game, a total of 4. With your ability to look at ones finances you will be able to track items on people. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Track User's Assets'. At the beginning of the next day you will receive information on what items that person has and any item transactions that involved your target. If you are ever targeted by a female character or if you ever target a female character, you will charm them into sleeping with you causing them to be hooked for the night.

All posts in the thread made by you must contain something referencing either: high fives, how legend-wait for it-dary something is, suits, or how awesome something is.

A item tracker and a hooker of women. Team Aether was able to get several worthwhile inspections off, but ended up getting suspected as mafia later on the game to point that he had to reveal his role pm to the entire thread.

Dear imperfectluck,
You are Light Yagami (aka Kira).

The time has come for a mafia to finally have you in it. So yeah if you have not read or heard of Death Note, now is the time to get caught up. Your plans for a world where justice is absolute is approaching like a freight train, but you have one obstacle. Goddamn motherfucking infected in the motherfucking outland. You cannot have your perfect world marred by such imperfections in society, so you have decided to infiltrate the infected along with your loyal servant, Misa, to rid the world of these foul freaks-of-nature.

You have in your possession the Death Note, instead of sending me a pm of who you want to kill you will instead have to send me the role names of the person that you want to kill. Every night, you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Write Rolename in Death Note'. In the pm you can talk about how you want the person to die and etc (it has to be physically possible, otherwise it will default to a heart attack).

You are also a famous and legendary swimming instructor, because of your ability to teach everyone wants to know how to swim (even if they already knew how to swim beforehand). Every night, you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Teach User how to swim'. At the beginning of the next day, their training will be complete and in exchange for your services they will give you all of their items. You may not target a person in the game more than once.

The identity of Misa Amane is: billymills

You win if you and/or Misa are the last user(s) alive.
A newer way for a wolf to kill, combined with one of the few anime/manga that I have ever enjoyed. If Misa Amane died, Kira would have put himself on a time limit to win the game in exchange for demon eyes.

Imperfectluck put himself outwards early on the game and ended up getting lynched early on in the game. I do not know why he got himself lynched, but he seemed very convinced that using lame anime character claims was the way to go.

Dear billymills,
You are Misa Amane.

So you are basically Kira's bitch...not much to say here. You were so inspired by Kira's ideals that you have joined his alliance to kill evil doers and those who would try to reveal his true identity. Instead of possessing a Death Note in this game, instead you will be playing Kira's assistant, however if something should happen to Kira you might be able to get your hands on Kira's Death note.

Every night you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Look at User'. At the beginning of the next day, you will use your shinigami eyes to find out that user's true name (role name).

You have in your possession a special page of the Death Note. For the purposes of this game, this piece of the Death Note will only kill if the person holding it writes their true name on it. One time only, you may change the name of this item permanently into something else paper related (Like a petition to have Thorns banned from hosting mafias, etc). While you hold this piece of the Death Note you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Write on Piece of Paper: XXX'. You may write anything on this piece of paper but there seems to be only enough space for 25 words. Anything you write on this piece of paper is permanently imprinted on it.

The identity of Light Yamgami is: imperfectluck

You win if you and/or Light Yagami are the last user(s) alive.
Wolf back up with a special kill item that actually came into play, when one of the dumbasses in the Assassins wrote his name on it even though imperfectluck had been lynched already.

I think he only ended up killing a harmless neutral, though he was fooled by Lonelyness to reveal that Mekkah was Illidan Stormrage. Not much to say here but QQ.

Dear Mekkah,
You are Illidan Stormrage.
Screw the image.
The demon hunter from the Warcraft 3 campaign, you were imprisoned in the bowels of the Earth for ten thousand years, until you were released by a spunky Priestess of the Moon. Betrayed by your own people, whom you betrayed, you have joined forces with the Burning Legion. With Kil'jaeden as your new master, you are now on a new mission. When the Assassins opened the demon portal, you and Mannoroth were able to pass through to the planet called Earth. Mannoroth used his blood pact powers to imbue the Swine Flu virus with the blood fury that had long ago enslaved the Orcs to the Burning Legion. With Mannoroth dead, it is up to you to destroy every last intelligible person in the Badlands (there is no need to have any semblance of intelligence in your army of infected humans) so that you can break down the quarantine walls without trouble and release the Blood Plague on the rest of the world.

To accomplish your quest for world domination you have 4 abilities that you will use, but will all need mana to be used. At the end of every day you will regenerate 100 mana. During the night, you will have 4 ways to spend mana: Manaburn a User, Turn on Immolation, Charge Warglaives, Assume Demon Form. If you choose to manaburn a user, you will use 100 mana to create a ball of pure mana which you can throw at a user causing them to be incapacitated for the entire night. If you choose to Turn on Immolation you will expend 75 mana, but for the entire night you will be immune to kills. If you choose to Charge Warglaives, you will expend 150 mana and you will be able to target someone during the night, and cut them into pieces. If you choose to Assume Demon Form, you will expend 200 mana which will cause you to become lynchproof on the next day. You can use multiple abilities every night, but you cannot use the same ability more than once every night (so you cannot hook two people a night or kill two people a night using mana-related abilities). To use these abilities you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - "Ability Name". If there is a target, you must include a target too. You start off with 100 mana on Night 1.

You are also holding the #2 headband. While you hold the #2 headband you cannot win the game and you gain a one-time ability to kill someone. If you manage to kill the person holding the #1 headband you will lose the #2 headband and you will gain the #1 headband causing you to have godlike powers. A random person will then receive the #2 headband upon the death of the holder of the #1 headband. If you use your one-time kill on the person not holding the #1 headband, you will be godkilled (though your kill will still happen).

You win if you are the last person alive.
A wolf with a built in bpv/lynchproof/hook/kill system involving mana. Started off with the #2 headband, though it was stolen early on.

Mekkah decided to hoard mana for the late game, but he was name targeted too much and his identity was revealed to the village. He did however, manage to convince several users that he was invincible and that I was trolling everybody (I was, but no to that extent).

Dear askaninjask,
You are Frank West.

A freelance photojournalist from the game Dead Rising, you have come to the Badlands to get the scoop on the mysterious happenings. The main selling point of the game Dead Rising is your ability to use almost anything as weapon to kill zombies and you will be using that using that to great effect in this game. However, your main goal will be gaining information on what is really happening in the Badlands and surviving the whole ordeal.

You have in your possession a camera, While you hold the camera you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Snap photos of User'. That night you will get snap some photos of that User that you can then add to your album and story. You will also be able to get information from anybody that you target (any ability) or anybody that targets you.

Since you have the ability to use any item as a weapon, your way to acquire items will be scavenging. Whenever a person dies, you will acquire their items,unless someone else has priority to that item(s) and you will acquire information on them. Unfortunately, items in this game do not work for you since you think of them as weapons and not as tools and means to an end. If you were able to get your hands on enough weapons you might be able to do something.

There is also another thing to note, in the game Dead Rising you are airlifted out of the zombie-infested shopping mall every 72 hours ending the game. Due to this, every 3 days you will be subbed out, you will win if the person that takes over ever manages to get information on everybody on the game. Any information that you get will be given to the person that succeeds you.

You win if you are able to get information on everybody in the game.
An interesting neutral role that ended up being not underused, this neutral had to win the game by gaining info on every single person in the game, but the catch was that he/she would be subbed out every 72 hours of the game. He also could kill if he was given the right items, similar to how in Dead Rising, anything could become a weapon.

Tried to work with the village, but was killed by billymills early on.

Dear Veedrock,
You are Uncle Phil.

After being revealed to be the ringleader of the Assassins you launched a full scale military assault on the United States Government, consuming over half the East Coast using bipedal robots called metal gears and mercenaries hired from Darfur. Unfortunately, you miscalculated the effectiveness of the US military and found yourself in a rut. Utilizing one of your mages, you decided to open a demon portal looking for reinforcements. Unfortunately, instead of the reinforcements you were looking for you unleashed Mannoroth and the Rage Virus upon the world. Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I would like to take a minute just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia born and raised. On the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I begged and pleaded with her the other day, but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. she gave me a kiss and she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it first class, yo this is bad, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like, hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

To help your team, since you are not much of fighter you will use your influence as a judge to talk things over with people. During the night, you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Force User1 to vote User2'. During the night you will have a nice long talk with User1 about life and convince them to vote for User2. If they do not vote for User2, User1 will be godkilled at the end of the day, unless something irregular were to happen.

As a rather large man, if you are ever lynched, the following day will have no lynch since everybody will still have leftovers from your dead body. This is additive in case you are lynched in a tie (eg if it is a two man tie then there would be no lynch for the next two days).
Your teammates are Staraptor Call, MagicMaster87 and Arcticblast. It is in your best interests to get in touch with them ASAP.
You are allied with the Assassins. You win if the Assassins win.
A mafia leader role, the intent was to create a role that benefited the team as long as he was alive and even if he was dead to create a balanced role. His lynch negation however was voided by a hungry Scooby Doo, and he never was able to make use of his persuasion abilities.

Dear Staraptor Call,
You are Selene.

Let's face it, all the Underworld movies had bad reviews, but everyone saw the movie anyway cause it's Kate freaking Beckinsale in tight black leather. A Death Dealer in the films, you are a trained assassin armed to the fangs with high tech weapons and a thirst for blood. You were hired by Uncle Phil, to help him regain control of the Badlands, in exchange for a safe haven for you and your lover, Michael Corvin. Since you are a vampire, you are immune to all disease, therefore making you an ideal warrior goddess to combat the waves of Infected (though I'm sure Solid Snake would be even better).

Being a vampire has its pros and its cons. The main pro is superhuman speed, agility, reflexes, strength, and immortality, but of course you also wither in the sunlight and that thirst for blood. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Suck Blood from User'. That night you will use your vampire powers to seduce your target, and suck his/her blood. This ability also has a secondary effect, naturally when you vote your vote counts zero (you're a vampire, you don't mix well with the day), however you will be able to steal people's votes when you suck their blood and they will not be notified of this though they will notice your teeth marks on their throat.

Every Odd night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Decapitate User'. That night, you will use a sword to cut off the person's head, killing them. If any other Assassin member's attempt to kill that night, all kills performed by the Assassins will be negated. You may use both your abilities simultaneously.

Your teammates are Arcticblast, MagicMaster87 and Veedrock. It is in your best interests to get in touch with them ASAP.

Probably the best role in the Assassins arsenal, he could hook and steal votes.

Staraptor Call was killed by the US Government on Night 5, overall a forgettable performance (I’m pretty sure he told magicmaster to write his name in the piece of death note).

Dear MagicMaster87,
You are Agent 47.

A bald, white, and silent angel of death clad in a black Italian suit. A clone created by the International Contract Agency, you are an expert assassin with like super genes and shit (sort of like Liquid Snake and Solid Snake). You are called Agent 47 due to the bar code imprinted on the back of your bald head which ends with 47 (no relation to HK-47). You have been contracted by the Assassins, to help Uncle Phil take out the Infected in the Badlands and kill bitches that be all up in your grill.

As an assassin who knows only killing, knowing your target and what their capabilities is an important skill and asset to a team. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Follow User'. That night you will stalk your target and observe them using your years of experience to find out what you can about them. By the end of the night you will be able to get a copy of their role pm.

You also have in your possession a grenade launcher loaded with flash bangs. During the night, you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Fire Grenades around User'. That night, anybody attempting any actions on that user will be hooked, except kills. After firing the grenades you must take a whole night to reload them so use them wisely.

Every Odd night you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Strangle User'. That night, you will use your amazing stealth skills to get behind your target and use a garrote to break their neck. Since you're wearing gloves they'll never find you DNA! If any other Assassin member's attempt to kill that night, all kills performed by the Assassins will be negated. You may use both your abilities simultaneously.
Your teammates are Staraptor Call, Arcticblast and Veedrock. It is in your best interests to get in touch with them ASAP.

Standard inspector role with a ability protection item that can be used every 2 days.

Ended up killing himself with the piece of death note (lol contract of darkness) and getting his grenade launcher stolen.

Dear Arcticblast/Lightwolf/Thorns,
You are Frank Jaeger (aka Gray Fox, Null, Cyborg Ninja).

You are the mysterious individual who always seems to oppose and help Solid Snake during his missions. You have been seen the games usually challenging Solid Snake to hand-to-hand combat and then vanishing without a trace. Your weapons of choice include katanas, machetes, and most importantly your hands. For the purposes of this game, instead of working for FOXHOUND you will be working for the assassins, as you are a bad ass hand-to-hand expert.

Instead of making up some stupid shit, like you are incredibly agile or stealthy lets just say you like to pick fights with people. During the night, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Initiate hand-to-hand combat with User'. That night, you will challenge your target to a nude brawl and after you kick their ass you will check their pockets for any items and take them while they are still unconscious from the ass beating you just gave them.

Every Odd night you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Disembowel user'. That night you will punch your target so hard in the gut, that his/her intestines will flow out. You will then begin pulling them out just for the hell of it. If any other Assassin member's attempt to kill that night, all kills performed by the Assassins will be negated. You may use both your abilities simultaneously.
Your teammates are Staraptor Call, MagicMaster87 and Veedrock. It is in your best interests to get in touch with them ASAP.

Traditional thief, with a little Solid Snake reference which eventually led Lesm46 to false claim Solid snake for no apparent reason.

Was subbed out twice and ended up getting lynched by the village, one of the last Assassins alive, though that isn’t saying much since they were all wiped out early game.

Dear Shade,
You are Major Henry West.

Technically you work for the British Government, but let's just say you're on loan due to your expertise on crazy zombies (and raping). So at the end of 28 Days Later you did not die, apparently you escaped from that crazy psycho infected black dude in the car and managed to escape (apparently you're immune to the Rage Virus). Now with your bite marks healed, you are ready to get your revenge on those damned Infected, by going on this crazy suicide mission to recover Colonel Robert Neville and the cure to the Rage Virus (it seems the Rage Virus has some how been seen in France).

Since you are a raping expert, during the night you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Force User to Repopulate the Earth With You'. During the night, you will whisk the user from their home and place a paper bag over their head and rape them (apparently you're fond of males too). You will not release your rape victim until the end of the next day, call it a kidnapping if you will.

Due to the fact that you are played by the same actor as Claude Rains in Heroes, if you are ever inspected you will show up as:
Dear Shade,
You are Claude Rains.

Oh yes another Heroes character! I had way too much in the last game, but this time I'll tone it down a bit, but expect more than just this one. You are the invisible man from Heroes, but it seems that being invisible does not really fool the Infected (you smell like food!). After being kidnapped by spider Suresh, you were bitten by a rabid teleporting Hiro Nakamura. As anger clouded your vision, your sentience retained and now have joined an alliance of many like you called the Infected.

As an Invisible Man, you can't really do much though you are invisible (you would make an excellent spy). Now I could be lazy and give you a stupid inspection role and hell even rogue, but let's face it you are an apathetic person that only cares about himself. So, during the night you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Turn Invisible'. That night, you will be completely invisible and for the next day. The village will be notified of your disappearance. Due to your disappearance you cannot be targeted that night, but you will be unable to vote during the day since you're missing!

Whenever you post in the thread you have to mention something about your invisibility or how you can hide like a fucking ninja.

You are allied with Infected. You win if the Infected win.
Every even night you may PM blue_light and gmax with 'Night X - Slit User's Throat'. You will slit his throat, killing him. If any other members of the U.S. Government attempt to kill that night all U.S. Government kills that night will be negated.

Your teammates are Phantasia and ap13905. It would be in your best interests to get in touch with them ASAP.

You are allied with the US Government.You win if the US Government wins.
A mole role/kidnapper that capitalized on the fact that Major Henry West and Claude Rains are played by the same actor.

Was originally played by Shade until he was subbed out for personal reasons for moi. If shade had continued playing it was probably possible that he could have held on a bit longer. He was never inspected though so his ability never came into play.

Dear ap13905,
You are Jill Valentine.

Being a member of the Special Tactics And Rescue Service who has fought attacks by many viruses over they years makes you no stranger to attacks by viruses that threaten to completely mutilate the world you live in. The US government recognized this and added you to their roster of highly paid employees. It's now time to kick things into high gear, and do your duty as an employee of the United States government, and actually earn that 6 figure paycheck.

All those years of hiding from infected humans, and sneaking past them when they weren't looking, and not alarming them have served your movements well. You are unmatched when it comes to stealth. It is this stealth that you will put to use to aid the US Government in their quest to reclaim America. During the Night, you may PM blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Steal From User'. You will creep up behind them, and quietly divest them of any items in their possession and disappear before they realise what happened.

Every Even night you may send a PM to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Assassinate User' You will sneak up behind them and put a bullet in their brain, killing them (obviously). If any other memebrs of the US Government attempt to kill that night, all US Government kills that night will be negated. You may use both your powers sinultaneously.

You are holding a Gun. It's of no use to you right now, though if you got another, that may change.

Your teammates are Phantasia and Shade. It would be in your best interests to get in touch with them ASAP.

You are allied with the US Government. You win if the US Government wins.
Generic thief role that starts off with a Gun, which when combined with another gun allows that person to be immune to lynch.

Managed to steal a bunch of items including the grenade launcher, though he ended up getting godkilled after being silenced.

Dear Phantasia,
You are Colonel Robert Neville.

You are legend. A lone man in a world taken over by the Rage virus, everyone being infected, losing all control over themselves, with the world descending into a state of chaos. Well, that's what you thought anyway. One of the US Governemnt cameras picked you up fighting off one of the infected, apparently being immune to the virus itself. Intrigued they contacted you, and let you know that you were not the last man standing as you had initially believed. You now have new hope for humanity, and you will aid the US Government in their quest to take back America, and restore the world to a civilized state.

You succeeded in creating a cure for the Rage virus a while ago, However the resources required to make it included the last existing sample of the small pox virus, which means that there is only one shot of this cure. This nature of the Rage virus is such that it mutates fast. So a cure that is currently may not work tomorrow. Current data states that the next mutation will take place on Day 1, so you should use it prior to that. You may PM blue_light and gmax stating 'Night 1 - Cure User'. The cured user will become an ally of the US Government.

You are also a brilliant scientist who has developed a way to create imperfect clones. You may send a pm blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Clone User'. During the night you will create an imperfect clone of your target. Any kills that target the user will instead hit the clone instead killing it. The clone will die at the end of the night, regardless. You also have a choice, instead of creating a clone of your target for the night you can instead create a clone of your target for the day. To do this send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating "Night X - Prepare Clone for User'. The next day, that user will have a clone of himself causing his/her food vote to count double!

Every Even night, you may PM blue_light and gmax.stating 'Night X - Poison User'. You will inject that user with a deadly poison that night, killing him. If any other members of the US Government attempt to kill that night, all US Government kills will be negated. You may use all your powers simultaneously.
Your teammates are Shade and ap13905. It would be in your best interests to get in touch with them ASAP.

You are allied with the US Government. You win if the US Government wins.
A convertor role that only worked on village and also a spin on the bg role.

Was lynched later on in the game when his fake role pm was deemed too sketchy.

Yes the comments were really short and really shitty, not going to lie about that. To be honest this mafia was not exactly memorable besides the Ryan Seacrest incident. There was simply bad play on all sides, especially from the Assassins, though I think the US Government had a real chance of winning.

Nomination for worst postgame ever (Just putting all role pms in one place for better viewing).

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Few things:

1, my protection actually targeted phantasia, and by my not dying i knew that his false claim was a lie. So I guess that did something.

2, you give me way too much credit. I really don't think i played very well, even for a new player...I should have told EA to put moi into the poll thing seeing how pidge died and had a bpv item. At least i didn't just bandwagon the entire game I guess

3, what would each of the philosopher's stone items do?

And I just wanna say, this game was really fun for me, but also extremely stressful, as I REALLY didn't want to fuck up in my 1st mafia game and lose when we had such good position

Actually I didn't ask MagicMaster87 to write his name on the death note, and in fact discouraged him from doing so. After IPL was lynched, I suspected it was a Death Note when I got it. In fact I wrote "Olie" on it after MagicMaster87 found that LonelyNess had the rolename "Olie." MagicMaster87 believed it was what it said it was, though, and decided to betray the team and use it to become "allied with darkess."

The game was overall pretty fun, but my role was kind of useless and I made two major misplays with it.
1) I could have used it to confirm my role, allowing to collect claims a little easier.
2) I should have put moi on there instead of myself. I also should I have done a little research myself so that I knew who was who, instead of blindly putting in three people (I was not aware that this was DLL's first game; I would have considered that if I was aware of it.)

As I said before, this was a good game overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)