28 Weeks Later Mafia: End Game

Who is the most delicious and deserves godlike status?

• matty

Votes: 76 41.3%
  • Team Aether

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • ExplorerAce

Votes: 87 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys. It's me, LonelyNess.

So it would seem that all of the village's prospects for the night have come up bust. We don't have any plausible mafia targets for today... but we do have one neutral that I would like to get rid of.

He has lied about being village, and he has actually claimed Neutral... (and he threatened to reveal certain information about the village if I told people, but I feel this is necessary nonetheless) however he has claimed such a ridiculously impossible win condition (that he must hold every item in the game at its end) that I can't begin to fathom that such a win condition could ever be pulled off, much less exist in the game.

He has also been very interested in locating the village's good roles, but if he was indeed the role that he claims, the logical step would be to get in touch with me, stay quiet, and just wait for me to have my villagers give him items... but he hasnt' done that. He has been actively seeking our most powerful roles and I can only think of one reason why he would be doing this as a neutral: he is wolf (or he's lying about being neutral and is really mafia).

Now, about lynching on such logic... we the village are already way ahead. We have survived the entire night without a single casualty which means we can afford to lynch a neutral rather than a mafia... If he's neutral and really harmless, then we go on with the game as though this first cycle never happened. No villagers lost, no mafia lost, just one worthless neutral that now has no impact on the game. But if I'm right and he's not as worthless as he claims, then we just turned an already big advantage into a seemingly insurmountable wall for the mafia to overcome....

So I urge you, villagers... to

Devour Imperfectluck

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
Devour Imperfectluck
I Guess("I guess" refers to the fact of using Devour and not the fact that we are lynching IPL)
ratatatatatatata*Raticate*tatatatatatatata

Tonight, I will vote to devour... You will find out after this blob of text.
DIUHJIGWIGRFVEWIRFGV[QE[Q3498RQGH89RT3N7QRHFVQSVA;SV;SVIHFDIBVFDSVIKJFDVDSJKLVFSDJKVNFJSDKVBIKJFVKSDIKVHUREIWQHGUREIHGFIURHEHNR CUCGIORCURIHFIRWEGKEFLGILFE['QEGHIUOH39R8G8VNUWIH89HGUOREHJGUIOEWHUFNGVUJINFWJIGOIR328-TY913TP3DIUHJIGWIGRFVEWIRFGV[QE[Q3498RQGH89RT3N7QRHFVQSVA;SV;SVIHFDIBVFDSVIKJFDVDSJKLVFSDJKVNFJSDKVBIKJFVKSDIKVHUREIWQHGUREIHGFIURHEHNR CUCGIORCURIHFIRWEGKEFLGILFE['QEGHIUOH39R8G8VNUWIH89HGUOREHJGUIOEWHUFNGVUJINFWJIGOIR328-TY913TP3

Devour imperfectluck. I share similar concerns with LonelyNess, especially after multiple conversations with our subject in question.

LYNCH RESULTS

:sounds of screaming:
:a piece of imperfectluck hits the camcorder:
They're ripping into him like a pack of hungry Jackals.
He screamed in horror about bringing Justice to the world.
He managed to pull out a book, but before he was able to write anything he was surrounded and ripped apart.
I don't know where the book went, it disappeared into the darkness...
They have finished with imperfectluck, nothing remains of him but a crimson stain.
Night approaches, I should get some sleep...

imperfectluck was:
Dear imperfectluck,
You are Light Yagami (aka Kira).

The time has come for a mafia to finally have you in it. So yeah if you have not read or heard of Death Note, now is the time to get caught up. Your plans for a world where justice is absolute is approaching like a freight train, but you have one obstacle. Goddamn motherfucking infected in the motherfucking outland. You cannot have your perfect world marred by such imperfections in society, so you have decided to infiltrate the infected along with <snip>.

You have in your possession the Death Note, instead of sending me a pm of who you want to kill you will instead have to send me the role names of the person that you want to kill. Every night, you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Write Rolename in Death Note'. In the pm you can talk about how you want the person to die and etc (it has to be physically possible, otherwise it will default to a heart attack).

You are also a famous and legendary swimming instructor, because of your ability to teach everyone wants to know how to swim (even if they already knew how to swim beforehand). Every night, you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Teach User how to swim'. At the beginning of the next day, their training will be complete and in exchange for your services they will give you all of their items. You may not target a person in the game more than once.

The identity of <snip> is: <snip>

You win if you and/or <snip> are the last user(s) alive.
It is now Night 2, Night 2 will end in 48 hours or less in case I get all relevant pms in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)