28 Weeks Later Mafia: End Game

Who is the most delicious and deserves godlike status?

• matty

Votes: 76 41.3%
  • Team Aether

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • ExplorerAce

Votes: 87 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Free at last! And good call at hitting the (basically) wolf.

Also Staraptor Call, you look pretty good. Do you work out? Let me feel those muscles ;)

I'm going to guess that the other role that was allied with him would be either Ryuk, Misa, or Mikami. The anime was pretty awesome, though Light screws up in the final episodes.

Hey MagicMaster87, that's a nice sword you've got there, if you know what I mean ;)

So Team Aether, what the heck is your post restriction? Talking about nerdy things?

If everyone just had a nice cup of coffee, there would be no war or zombie madness. Also cool shirt I find 100% appropriate

It involves high fives and awesomeness.
Maybe its making stupid almost witty replys?

And I want a reply from asim. I just had like 7 cups of coffee, im ready to go. ;)

Day 3
My second night here was fairly quick.
Perhaps I am getting used to sleeping next to these Infected.
I was woken in the middle of the night by a blood-curdling scream.
When morning came, 2 bodies were found and one person was missing.
The Infected named Shade couldn’t be found anywhere, it’s like he completely vanished.
The first body found was Serenity, the human was found with a FBI badge lodged in his forehead.
The badge had the name Lonelyness on it…
The second body was Scurbs who was found with a bullet hole in the back of his head.
The Infected have no need for funerals.
They celebrate their fallen brethren by hosting a feast, in which they are the main course.
As they pick their teeth, they assemble for another lynch.

Serenity was:
Dear askaninjask/Serenity,

You are Frank West.

A freelance photojournalist from the game Dead Rising, you have come to the Badlands to get the scoop on the mysterious happenings. The main selling point of the game Dead Rising is your ability to use almost anything as weapon to kill zombies and you will be using that using that to great effect in this game. However, your main goal will be gaining information on what is really happening in the Badlands and surviving the whole ordeal.

You have in your possession a camera, While you hold the camera you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Snap photos of User'. That night you will get snap some photoes of that User that you can then add to your album and story. You will also be able to get information from anybody that you target (any ability) or anybody that targets you.

Since you have the ability to use any item as a weapon, your way to acquire items will be scavenging. Whenever a person dies, you will acquire their items, unless someone else has priority to that item(s) and you will acquire information on them. Unfortunately, items in this game do not work for you since you think of them as weapons and not as tools and means to an end. If you were able to get your hands on enough weapons you might be able to do something.

There is also another thing to note, in the game Dead Rising you are airlifted out of the zombie-infested shopping mall every 72 hours ending the game. Due to this, every 3 days you will be subbed out, you will win if the person that takes over ever manages to get information on everybody on the game. Any information that you get will be given to the person that succeeds you.

You win if you are able to get information on everybody in the game.
Scrubs was:
Dear Scrubs,
You are Sanae Hanekoma.

As the Producer of the Reaper's Game, it was your job to keep the game running smoothly. Along the way you've dealt with some very difficult people such as the young Neku Sakuraba, so you know how to talk to people. You came to the East Coast after the Composer banished you from Shibuya upon discovery of your being a Fallen Angel. The rage virus has debilitated your powers, effectively leaving you as a regular human being. You still are very sharp, and you'll use your mind in this battle.

In Shibuya, you ran a cafe called WildKat. The East Coast version of WildKat is exactly the same as the Shibuya one. However, since you work full time, all of your posts have to talk about the brilliance of coffee. But did you think that was it? No, your beans have their own power. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating "Night X - Cuppa joe for the road, User?". You'll offer that user a cup of your delicious house blend, you will then find out if that person enjoyed the coffee or not (PS Infected don't like coffee). Failure to send in your night pm will result in you drinking all the caffeine in the entire cafe and cause you to OD.

Whenever you post in the thread you must talk about your love of coffee, if you do not you will lose your ability to deliver delicious coffee to others.

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win.
It is now Day 3, Day 3 will end in 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys. It's me, LonelyNess.

Before he died, Scrubs entrusted me with some vital information. It turns out that Veedrock LOVES the taste of coffee... which can only mean one thing, he's a baddie.

So today we will be eating our good friend Veedrock.

Devour Veedrock

Today, I might not agree with Lonelyness with this devouring. You will find out after I return from getting a drink of water.

Nah LN, I'm going to agree with you here. Devour Veedrock.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Devour Veedrock

But this is such a sad ending, Veedrock. Here's a song just for you, so you dont feel so betrayed and stuff:

When youre weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
Im on your side. when times get rough
And friends just cant be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
I will lay me down.

When youre down and out,
When youre on the street,
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you.
Ill take your part.
When darkness comes
And pains is all around,
I will lay me down.
I will lay me down.

Sail on silvergirl,
Sail on by.
Your time has come to shine.
All your dreams are on their way.
See how they shine.
If you need a friend
Im sailing right behind.
I will ease your mind.
I will ease your mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)