-2nd RMT- (1310 on PO)

Introduction:
I've been playing on PO, testing teams, and I've been working on a team. Now, this team certainly needs alot of work. Which is why I'm posting it here. So, Lets get started!

At A Glance:

So, Lets Get Started!

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Pressure
Timid
252HP 252Spd 4SpD
Stealth Rocks
Spikes
Taunt
Magic Coat

I love this lead. I send him out, if I think they're going to setup SR/Spikes I Taunt and force the switch. Then I just Spike as much as I can before I die. If im still alive, I can stealth rock. I honestly dont know why Magic Coat does. I would be glad to replace him, if theres a better lead.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Sandstream
Impish
252HP 152Def 104SpDef
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Slack Off

Why do I use this guy so much? I'm not sure, but I love him. He sets up the sandstorm for me, so I can start sweeping with Doryuuzu later, and Garchomp, if needed. Stealth Rock is just in case Deoxys doesnt manage to get it setup. EQ and Ice Fang are for coverage. I Slack Off to restore health/stall a little bit.

Volbeat@ Focus Sash
Mishcievous Heart/Prankster
Calm
252HP 216Def 40SpD
Substitute
Baton Pass
Encore
Tail Glow
This guy is so underrated it isnt even funny. I'm surprised he isn't that common. Coming back into the 5th gen, Tail Glow was amped up. instead of +2SpA boost, its +3! I come in, thanks to Mischivous Heart, I go first with a Sub. Then I Tail Glow once or twice, if my sub is gone, I er-sub and Baton Pass onto my Espeon. I'm not sure why Encore is here, honestly. He's also my death fodder after hes already set up and baton passed.

Espeon@ Leftovers
Magic Bounce
Modest
64HP 252SpA 192Spd
Substitute
Calm Mind
Reflect
Psycho Shock

He sweeps. He's a beast. I dont know what to say. After Volbeat Baton Passes into him, he can sweep with Psycho Shock. I Substitute for protection, he outspeeds quite alot of things. Calm Mind to get up even more if needs, and Light Screen to boost my def.

Doryuuzu@LifeOrb
Adamant
Sand Rush
252Atk 252Spe 4Def
Earthquake
Rock Slide
X-Scissor
Rapid Spin

Pretty common set, everyone knows when he comes in, he sweeps.
Rapid Spin is to get rid of other hazards. Earthquake, Rock Slide and X-Scissor is to sweep. Also for coverage.

Garchomp@ Choice Scarf
Adamant
Sand Veil
252Atk 252Spe 4HP
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Outrage
Dragon Claw

He's a beast. Thats all I can say. There have been countless times he's come in after a death fodder and started sweeping. If they send in an ineffective move, I switch for the death fodder, and start sweeping again. I've won matches with less than 30hp thanks to his Sand Veil. I have incredible luck with him.

Provide me with feedback, guys?!
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)