Big 2official2mafia - POSTGAME

and also post it in he game thread

also FOLLOW TRIP LYNCH

I've made my stance on this clear and stars are using untrue justifications to justify hostility so aqua sands muds wolves please vote

we have two persuaded so :/

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So guys, quick post-game thoughts. This was my first OC and I played awfully initially with LW, but imo at least I quickly improved and played very well after like c2-3. Despite being on the best faction, the game was not as broken as people keep saying. There were definite flaws, ie electros being unable to win p much, but it was not completely horrible and villages played horribly which makes it look a lot worse than it is.

Magmas and Aquas honestly both could've won. Aquas were strong. Sands/Stars had a chance, but they were pretty weak and misplayed significantly. Muds had a chance but was weaker. Electros were never going to win this game and are my biggest complaint with the setup. Their support roles and numbers do not make up for their lack of capabilities on their own, and not even starting in desperation as a buff was awful.

People keep complaining Magmas were OP, but there were tons and tons of opportunities where we were obvious. Aquas knew they had a sab and after electros were eliminated idk who exactly they thought the sab was aligned with, but lol. Walrein was a janitor wolf who flipped with kill flavor that did not match their actual kill flavor and nobody picked up on that, even ignoring how awful a janitor role is. Our lie generator could've been really good... but we didn't use it in a broken capacity. The game had aquas and electros but nobody thought 'hey, magmas should exist too'??? Magmas were definitely the best faction and maybe we could've swapped the lie generator out, but with competent gameplay from the villages we were easily a reasonable faction, though likely still the best. Everyone played bad, magmas played decent along with being the most likely best faction, and thats why we won. And yes, I am biased having been on magmas, but I can and will never know what it was like to play this game from another perspective.

Also: desperation is fucking awful von :((((( garbage mechanic. I find it funny you built this game around Electros and desperation and they turned out to be the two worst things about it.

gg all. sorry to stars/sands/muds for betraying you so hard LMAO it was fun. if it makes people feel better, we still had the numbers for the chekov lynch even with stars/sands voting agape. it was just funny watching it, and it meant we didnt need to out drawesome/myself. as my first oc despite being on the best faction i would argue i played very well overall and i enjoyed it, still prefer nocs tho. Agape / Blazade / Walrein / Jalmont were great people to play with and our strongly opinionated arguments about how to make certain plays were a major factor in how well we did. putting strong personalities together can make great results.

:D :D :D :D

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
still don't understand why the magmas were retards who tried to eliminate the ELECTROS first, dim team

don't understand why idiot villages don't lynch the wolves like I have always said is The Play

magma veil was a mistake.

desperation was my addition when von made the ELECTROS as a support team who needed everyone else dead to win and I was like ? ? ?

I feel like this game went exactly as I internally suspected when von pitched a political multifaction regarding sharing info, cooperation and tactical management: failure to launch on any of that

I apologize to the villages who didn't have an effective enough array of roles but you guys also got moled hard and like what were any of u doin all game?? I got added to almost no spreadsheets

also sry von I did nothin I didn't want to host the winter official originally but glad I helped you conceptualize it, just update times were super inconvenient for me to make and I didn't want to try to figure wtf some of your roles actually did lel

anw ty all for playing I apologize for allowing magma veil into the game but if u nitwits listened to me saying lynch wolves asap 1. metagame wouldn't have happened 2. this game wouldn't have happened

I intend to instalynch all neuts in the third official #staywoke

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
agape should have been lynched early, i should have been lynched early, etc etc

i don't agree with the inclusion of magma veil but i'm not gonna complain at this point...

anyways gg everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)