2v2(2 squared) Will a mod please close my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a spare copy of my redistributable Shiny Spiritomb, since you asked for one of mine that was redis and isn't chansey; lol.

But you're more than welcome to Suicune/Dialga/what ever you'd like. Suicune was from a time before HG/SS; when I had only XD Gale of Darkness and Colosseum Dogs for sale. But I'll add you and come online with Spiritomb. If you want something else just deny the trade. :)
I can take the spiritomb and I guess while were at it what do you want for that suicune. Be right back so you have time to think about that suicune I guess. I can also offer multiple things for it or I can give you one of my other two shinnies.
edit: if you see nothing that interests you that is fine I am slowly bringing in more stuff so I am sure once I get a few more eggs there should be a new shiny.

I can take the spiritomb and I guess while were at it what do you want for that suicune. Be right back so you have time to think about that suicune I guess. I can also offer multiple things for it or I can give you one of my other two shinnies.
edit: if you see nothing that interests you that is fine I am slowly bringing in more stuff so I am sure once I get a few more eggs there should be a new shiny.
Really just want Shiny Krabby. You can have Suicune or Spiritomb for it. Your choice.
EDIT: Or anything else. I don't mind trading you any one thing.

I'll take suicune and what is the redis on suicune?
Both Suicune are non-redis.
Can I interest you in this one? The other one isn't transfered but I can transfer one rather quickly if you want one that isn't RNG abused:

[245] Suicune
OT:
Bell (11257) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor moves: Sleep Talk, Hidden Power Electric
Tradeable Stock : 1
Note:
Diabolico said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.

Both Suicune are non-redis.
Can I interest you in this one? The other one isn't transfered but I can transfer one rather quickly if you want one that isn't RNG abused:

[245] Suicune
OT:
Bell (11257) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor moves: Sleep Talk, Hidden Power Electric
Tradeable Stock : 1
Note:
Diabolico said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.
as weird as it seems I actually want the one from Colosseum its pretty close to perfect and just rare:) (sorry if that is trouble for you).

as weird as it seems I actually want the one from Colosseum its pretty close to perfect and just rare:) (sorry if that is trouble for you).
That's cool man, always appreciate a fan. :)

I just banked your Suicune. If you come online fast enough we might be able to trade before I leave...

Update two new shinnies!!!

Male
Relaxed
OT: hatched on reddit from nickkwoo was breed by me. Used or got the egg moves from TyVip wooper in a giveaway
Ability: unaware (ha)
31/31/31/x/31/0 (good for trick room)
moves: curse, recover, body slam, encore

Male
Adamant
OT: hatched from Luxpluff91 was breed by me.
ability: shed skin
31/31/31/x/31/31
moves: it cannot learn egg moves

Hi smogon I have a few new things very few new things but they will not be added to this thread. I appreciate what the community has done because I will not deny the fact that I am getting better and I do plan on RNG'ing soon when I order my new labtop. I am also adding shinnies and new breedable stuff to my thread and some of you may see my thread as small or weak I guess. But from where I started I see progress and I will continue to make some progress because I am sure that is what you guys expect from me and I expect this myself to in the real world to make progress in real life. I hope that you guys can make some progress as well in the real world and real life. Either ways I am working on a new thread with four members I may not have as much to offer as a few of my new members but I will try to get up there soon. Either ways stuff coming to the new thread:

much more frequent giveaway's including spitbacks given away

faster and more pokemon hopefully

huge variety

Either ways thanks and will a mod please close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)