2v2(2 squared) Will a mod please close my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't care which ball Dratini's in, as long as it's male and has Extremespeed, surprise me. :)

Adamant

in a luxury ball

31/31/31/31/x/31(female has gale wings)

they all have the egg moves tailwind and quick guard did the egg moves myself

sassy

in a repeat ball

ot:me

31/x/31/31/31/31 (has own tempo the hidden ability female)

has the egg moves body slam,ancient power,iron head

Adamant nature

in a timer ball

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has huge power or the hidden ability)
has the following egg moves defense curl,rollout, and spikes

Hey Chester :). CMT for these please.

Adamant

in a luxury ball

31/31/31/31/x/31(female has gale wings)

they all have the egg moves tailwind and quick guard did the egg moves myself

sassy

in a repeat ball

ot:me

31/x/31/31/31/31 (has own tempo the hidden ability female)

has the egg moves body slam,ancient power,iron head

Adamant nature

in a timer ball

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has huge power or the hidden ability)
has the following egg moves defense curl,rollout, and spikes

Hey Chester :). CMT for these please.
Sorry for the late response. I will look at your thread I have all three what would you consider also a fair trade for these? I can also throw in a few spitbacks for free as well so that way you can use them for breeding parents.

Sorry for the late response. I will look at your thread I have all three what would you consider also a fair trade for these? I can also throw in a few spitbacks for free as well so that way you can use them for breeding parents.
Meh, just pick out 2 spitbacks and a perfect 5iv :).

sounds fair:). Do you need an additional spitback of the stuff you want I can give you an extra spitback of the bunnelby if you would like and its for free.
Nah, just the perfect bunnelby and the 2 spitbacks of numel and fletchling will be fine :). Thanks for the generous offer though :).

Nah, just the perfect bunnelby and the 2 spitbacks of numel and fletchling will be fine :). Thanks for the generous offer though :).
sure so what I want. (give me a second they will be posted in this post)
Can I have spitbacks of your sudowoodo, cherubi, misdreavious. I am also assuming that I may use these as breeding parents. And I will also mention you as the person who provided me the parents. And if you are going to be using my stuff as breeding please mention me as the person who provided you the parents. I will register your friend code and get your stuff from bank.
Edit: I need the spitbacks to be female if that's not a problem.

Last edited:
sure so what I want. (give me a second they will be posted in this post)
Can I have spitbacks of your sudowoodo, cherubi, misdreavious. I am also assuming that I may use these as breeding parents. And I will also mention you as the person who provided me the parents. And if you are going to be using my stuff as breeding please mention me as the person who provided you the parents. I will register your friend code and get your stuff from bank.
Edit: I need the spitbacks to be female if that's not a problem.
Alright, that is fine. It'll take me some time to breed, at least a few days. So I'll let you know when I am ready.

Alright, that is fine. It'll take me some time to breed, at least a few days. So I'll let you know when I am ready.
ok thank you. Feel free to post here when my stuff is ready in the mean time I will hold your stuff on reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)